Putin: America is tired of the elites

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Vlad fully understands our media and elections. Watch him explain the shenanigans of the DC machine and the media. Got to hand it to him, he summed it up perfectly. Nobody is fooling anyone.....

Vlad fully understands our media and elections. Watch him explain the shenanigans of the DC machine and the media. Got to hand it to him, he summed it up perfectly. Nobody is fooling anyone.....

After the election he will be more flexible. lol

Lol a man with a $1 billion dollar house criticizing elites :laugh:

And the rubes eat it up. Hey, I hear Putin is considering lending Trump some polinium so he can take out his political opponents to the cheers of the U.S. alt-right!

Yes. Lets all pay close attention to Putin's criticism.

He made a sound argument, and you in your ultimate racism just declared him a "Russian" and not worthy of consideration.

The blatant racism with the regressives is even stronger than usual today.

And the rubes eat it up. Hey, I hear Putin is considering lending Trump some polinium so he can take out his political opponents to the cheers of the U.S. alt-right!

You sound like a g5000 sock account

In fairness to g5000, he sounds like all the rest of them as well.

Okay komrade :cuckoo:

Not sure I would use Vlad as an example to garner support for The Donald.

Not sure I would use Vlad as an example to garner support for The Donald.
You didn't watch it huh? :)

It's Not about Trump, its about the DC Machine and the media

[

None, fool. She took NO bribes.

:lmao:

{Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.}

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

$2.35 million in bribes, from Putin, to Mafia Don Hillary.

New Topics

Forum List

Back