Putin Ally Waiting for Order to Smash West to 'Smithereens'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Dang, looks like it may be over folks!

Ramzan Kadyrov, the Chechen leader and top ally of Vladimir Putin, said Sunday that he is waiting on an order from the Russian president to blast Western countries to "smithereens."

Kadyrov made the declaration in a Telegram post that announced the completion of a new Chechen regiment called "North-Akhmat," which was one of four that the Chechen leader announced was being formed last month to help replenish Russia's troops during its ongoing war with Ukraine. He wrote that Russia is the only country in the world to "speak out against the infernal abomination that the West spreads," and that he is grateful that Putin "made such a correct decision and gave us the opportunity to take part in this sacred struggle against Satanism."

I know you may laugh at this, but this is why the U.S military must always be the most powerful in the world. It must be so by a wide margin.

If we go back to the former East/West Cold War stalemate, that is better than the West being weak and helpless in the face of military threats.

A war with Russia would devastate much of Europe & the continental US is not out of range.
Does anybody think Putin would rule out nukes if Russia is losing?
Or maybe as a first strike since we would have only a few minutes to respond?
Ukraine is not our war so risking global thermonuclear WWIII over a bunch of corrupt Nazis is a game for idiots or psychopaths.
These are just facts

Last year Russian President Vladimir Putin unveiled six new weapons during a governmental address. The most impressive, according to nuclear experts, were the Avangard hypersonic glide vehicle, the nuclear-powered cruise missile Skyfall and the RS-28 Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM). These three are the crown jewels in Russia’s aggressive new nuclear policy, capable—according to Putin—of circumventing U.S. missile defense systems. Currently, American defenses are designed to knock an incoming nuke out of the air before it can hit its target—but this was already a complicated and difficult task before the development of hypersonics.

The Ukraine war aside, until Russia can effectively shield their cities from sub-launched cruise missiles or ballistic missiles, MAD still rules. I happen to believe the U.S. will someday be destroyed in just such a war. If the current trend of evil continues to evolve, hell, we'd deserve to be ended.

I know you may laugh at this, but this is why the U.S military must always be the most powerful in the world. It must be so by a wide margin.

If we go back to the former East/West Cold War stalemate, that is better than the West being weak and helpless in the face of military threats.

No I won't laugh at all, I agree with you.
I'm going to say that Russia and it's allies are likely sitting back and watching and waiting to see if our military turns slowly into the most powerful 'woke' military in the world.

The Ukraine war aside, until Russia can effectively shield their cities from sub-launched cruise missiles or ballistic missiles, MAD still rules. I happen to believe the U.S. will someday be destroyed in just such a war. If the current trend of evil continues to evolve, hell, we'd deserve to be ended.
That and the fact NATO isn't too cool providing offensive weapons that would hit mother russia.

Well they better hurry up and start smashing. Yesterday they shot down one of their own SU-34's, and today they shot down an SU-35S.

LNR air defenses are defeating the RuAF, and Ukraine is claiming the wins, lol.

Forum List

Back