Put Your Trust in ‘Experts’ Part XXVII

OddHistory026.jpg

~S~

Messing around with Mother Nature often has unintended consequences.

Sterile mosquitos have been done in around 20 states in the US including California. Cali had the West Nile and Zika virus outbreaks. Now the male mosquitoes sterilized by artificial selection should be fine. I got rid of the mosquitoes around my house by eliminating water puddles and chemically spraying the smaller damp areas. The ones this article addresses are the genetically modified ones. Oxitec was the company that supplied those. They did Florida and Texas.

It may not just have been just Oxitec, but Bill Gates and Google -- Google Caught Releasing 20 Million GMO Mosquitos In California.

BTW, you're prolly not going to get this on MSM unless it gets bad and CDC gets involved.

ETA: At least my UC Berkeley website still does not support GMO. They support microevolution. I use its evolution argument against GMO foods and GM technologies. It's dangerous imho -- https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/news/160405_mendelian/

Last edited:
Abudufuk is a fooking moron.

Black lights draw mosquitoes and if you have an electric trap on the light it kills them 24/7, shit4brains.

Forum List

Back