Put up or shut up time

Imagine my disappointment when I read the title as "Put out and shut up".

human-expressions-emotions-young-attractive-man-sad-face-looking-depressed-unhappy-close-up-po...jpg

• Banned
Your daily threads showing your racism are the most systematic.
But, wait, you DO have proof, right? I said stuff! No. Liberals confuse allegations with evidence. This all goes sideways, liberals: proof? I don't need no stinkin' poof. Conversation ends.

But, wait, you DO have proof, right? I said stuff! No. Liberals confuse allegations with evidence. This all goes sideways, liberals: proof? I don't need no stinkin' poof. Conversation ends.
You know you are on USMB every night spouting racist stuff and that makes it systematic.

I honestly don’t know if this is funny, or sad. First, we have to prove it, but no proof will ever be accepted by you. Nothing will be enough proof.

But what the hell, this should be fun, everyone who is open minded, well they should get a chuckle out of this.

There are 25 charts, with examples.

It is in your news reports every day. How things are described. Take Hurricane Katrina, as one in a long line of examples.

Same situations, people hungry and trying to survive. Described very differently.

Honestly, I could post links all night, but I doubt you would be convinced.

Many organizations admit it exists, and they publish reports, reports you can find easily. But you don’t go looking for reports, and when you are pointed at them, you discount and deride them as Liberal Propaganda.

47% of exonerations, that is to say that a review of the case is able to prove the Convicted person didn’t actually commit the crime, free Blacks from incarceration.

Nearly half. How many are never freed?

Healthcare, which should be an easy one. If you are Black, you are less likely to get care you need in a timely fashion. The medical staff thinks you are lying, or playing it up, or drug seeking. You are less likely to be taken seriously.

But the answer you seek is in your own heart.

Every time an issue is raised, you deflect it with nonsense about Chicago, as if that is proof of everything in the world. According to you.

Chicago proves that Blacks are Violent. Chicago proves that Blacks are criminal. Chicago proves everything.

But tell you what. Take a look around your own town. When you are driving down the road, and you see a car stopped by police. Take a look. If it is a Black driver, I’m going to bet you most often see two or more cops involved in the stop. It is how I opened my Wife’s eyes. We would be driving, and I’d see a couple cop cars ahead, and I would say, they pulled over a Black guy. Sure enough a black guy was driving the car. My wife asked me how I knew, and I told her it is almost always a Black driving when there is two or more cops.

If there was half as much evidence for a Stolen Election, as there is for Systemic Racism, we would have had a revolution by now.

Prove to me with actual facts, systemic racism is a real thing. Not just spout it, prove it. Take the challenge.

I thought this was going to be a thread about all the stolen election bullshit that is being passed around.

I honestly don’t know if this is funny, or sad. First, we have to prove it, but no proof will ever be accepted by you. Nothing will be enough proof.

But what the hell, this should be fun, everyone who is open minded, well they should get a chuckle out of this.

There are 25 charts, with examples.

It is in your news reports every day. How things are described. Take Hurricane Katrina, as one in a long line of examples.

Same situations, people hungry and trying to survive. Described very differently.

Honestly, I could post links all night, but I doubt you would be convinced.

Many organizations admit it exists, and they publish reports, reports you can find easily. But you don’t go looking for reports, and when you are pointed at them, you discount and deride them as Liberal Propaganda.

47% of exonerations, that is to say that a review of the case is able to prove the Convicted person didn’t actually commit the crime, free Blacks from incarceration.

Nearly half. How many are never freed?

Healthcare, which should be an easy one. If you are Black, you are less likely to get care you need in a timely fashion. The medical staff thinks you are lying, or playing it up, or drug seeking. You are less likely to be taken seriously.

But the answer you seek is in your own heart.

Every time an issue is raised, you deflect it with nonsense about Chicago, as if that is proof of everything in the world. According to you.

Chicago proves that Blacks are Violent. Chicago proves that Blacks are criminal. Chicago proves everything.

But tell you what. Take a look around your own town. When you are driving down the road, and you see a car stopped by police. Take a look. If it is a Black driver, I’m going to bet you most often see two or more cops involved in the stop. It is how I opened my Wife’s eyes. We would be driving, and I’d see a couple cop cars ahead, and I would say, they pulled over a Black guy. Sure enough a black guy was driving the car. My wife asked me how I knew, and I told her it is almost always a Black driving when there is two or more cops.

If there was half as much evidence for a Stolen Election, as there is for Systemic Racism, we would have had a revolution by now.
Correlation is not causation. Black men are imprisoned disproportionately as a percentage of the population.

So what?

Men make up only 50% of the population but male prisoners make up 92% of those in jail. Are you suggesting that males are over represented in prisons is sexist?

Correlation is not causation. Black men are imprisoned disproportionately as a percentage of the population.

So what?

Men make up only 50% of the population but male prisoners make up 92% of those in jail. Are you suggesting that males are over represented in prisons is sexist?

That was one facet of the examples. And I won’t be sidetracked to that issue alone. The people who “whited” up their resumes got a higher call back than those who did not. That is with the same education and work experience. Curious isn’t it?

Even in your example, you did not address the curious coincidence of Blacks getting harsher sentences than Whites for the same crimes.

When you start adding up all the bits you are left with a couple possible conclusions. And those conclusions are obvious aren’t they?

That was one facet of the examples. And I won’t be sidetracked to that issue alone. The people who “whited” up their resumes got a higher call back than those who did not. That is with the same education and work experience. Curious isn’t it?

Even in your example, you did not address the curious coincidence of Blacks getting harsher sentences than Whites for the same crimes.

When you start adding up all the bits you are left with a couple possible conclusions. And those conclusions are obvious aren’t they?
Maybe all things are not equal. In my reading, I find that blacks break more traffic laws. Maybe thats why they are stopped more?

Tell you what, if you really want to know the truth, find out what black officers think about the arrest rates.

Maybe all things are not equal. In my reading, I find that blacks break more traffic laws. Maybe thats why they are stopped more?

Tell you what, if you really want to know the truth, find out what black officers think about the arrest rates.

Yet Blacks are not stopped as often at night. At night, they are stopped roughly in keeping with the percent of the population. Are Blacks suddenly better drivers when the sun sets?

Let’s say you are a cop doing traffic. All the cars on the highway are traveling at about the same speed. You have a preference for stopping Red Cars. At the end of the month half the cars you’ve pulled over are red. Now you argue that people who drive red cars are worse drivers and more likely to speed. It is called a self fulfilling prophecy.

In the links I provided. It clearly showed that Black drivers are less likely to have drugs or other contraband in the car. Yet Blacks are more likely to get searched than the Whites who are Statistically more likely to have the illegal items in the car.

If we are going to be driven by Statistics then shouldn’t we focus on where probability says we are most likely to achieve our goals?

Why don’t we? The answer is there. First we want to believe that the Black Community is more criminal. I say we, as a people.

Second. It is the same reason the IRS doesn’t Audit Rich people very often. When they audit a middle class or poor person. They show up with a shoebox full of receipts praying they don’t get screwed too badly. When the rich guy is audited. He doesn’t show up. His lawyer does, with a couple accountants, and a former IRS agent or two. People who know the law and can argue it and further will argue it in court.

The White Guy is liable to show up in court with a lawyer. And not an overworked Public Defender who has never seen the accused before the trial date. One who will examine all the actions of the cops and find all the mistakes and lies. That could be a career ending event for the cop. Why risk it?

Admittedly I am not a fan of the Death Penalty anyway. But certainly not for that.

Yet Blacks are not stopped as often at night. At night, they are stopped roughly in keeping with the percent of the population. Are Blacks suddenly better drivers when the sun sets?

Let’s say you are a cop doing traffic. All the cars on the highway are traveling at about the same speed. You have a preference for stopping Red Cars. At the end of the month half the cars you’ve pulled over are red. Now you argue that people who drive red cars are worse drivers and more likely to speed. It is called a self fulfilling prophecy.

In the links I provided. It clearly showed that Black drivers are less likely to have drugs or other contraband in the car. Yet Blacks are more likely to get searched than the Whites who are Statistically more likely to have the illegal items in the car.

If we are going to be driven by Statistics then shouldn’t we focus on where probability says we are most likely to achieve our goals?

Why don’t we? The answer is there. First we want to believe that the Black Community is more criminal. I say we, as a people.

Second. It is the same reason the IRS doesn’t Audit Rich people very often. When they audit a middle class or poor person. They show up with a shoebox full of receipts praying they don’t get screwed too badly. When the rich guy is audited. He doesn’t show up. His lawyer does, with a couple accountants, and a former IRS agent or two. People who know the law and can argue it and further will argue it in court.

The White Guy is liable to show up in court with a lawyer. And not an overworked Public Defender who has never seen the accused before the trial date. One who will examine all the actions of the cops and find all the mistakes and lies. That could be a career ending event for the cop. Why risk it?

Admittedly I am not a fan of the Death Penalty anyway. But certainly not for that.

Why is 13% of the population responsible for 53% of the homicides?

Last edited:

Thanks.

Do you have anything better than a 14 year old article hidden behind a paywall?

Thanks.

Do you have anything better than a 14 year old article hidden behind a paywall?
I had a couple, but can't find them. You would think that more studies would be done either proving or disproving the situation. BTW, my link didn't go thru a pay wall. Strange,

I had a couple, but can't find them. You would think that more studies would be done either proving or disproving the situation. BTW, my link didn't go thru a pay wall. Strange,

I suspect that most people do not really care if black people speed more. Just my guess

Prove to me with actual facts, systemic racism is a real thing. Not just spout it, prove it. Take the challenge.
All one has to do is reference Martin Luther Kings speech on it is "Character" and not skin color, and so as right as he was, he dispelled this notion that there is some sort of anger because a person has a different skin color or look about themselves in order to be accepted. It's one's action's that bring about the problem's, and not one's color that does it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back