Put thermal goggles on all cops so they cant see race!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I just fixed America's racist cop problem. But thermal goggles on all cops so they can see body heat outlines but not race!

predator-vision1-640x365.jpg

Look different to me. Green and orange :)

predator-vision1-640x365.jpg

Look different to me. Green and orange :)

Yes but not black or brown!

The absolute solution to cop racism. They wont be able to see race at all! Problem solved!

**Sadly...there are some cop hating idiots reading this who are thinking "Hmm how could we make this happen for real"

Sure they will. If more blacks are apprehended than whites the goggles would have a disparate impact on black people and be racist.

I don't think you can ever eliminate racism. Even in monoethnic societies you have some sort of 'racism' as with castes in India. Though all 'brown' Indians, they still separate themselves into castes including an 'untouchable' caste.

Another obsessive thread about race by Bucs90

A liberal. ..annoyed by race constantly being mentioned.

Mission accomplished.
Your thread is actually stupid. What cop is going to walk around with thermal goggles on idiot.

They dont wanna walk around with silly as cameras attached to the side of their head either. But we're pushing that.
Why not? Cameras dont impair their vision and can be worn many different place instead of the head idiot.

Mission accomplished.
Your thread is actually stupid. What cop is going to walk around with thermal goggles on idiot.

They dont wanna walk around with silly as cameras attached to the side of their head either. But we're pushing that.
Not in Los Angeles. Black community leaders have been protesting police body cams.

Go ahead and use the glasses...in the end it will still be blacks committing the majority of crimes by percentage of population

Mission accomplished.

Video cameras...not silly cameras

Mission accomplished.

Not in Los Angeles. Black community leaders have been protesting police body cams.
You got a link for that claim? I would be interested in seeing that.

Forum List

Back