Put the seditionists in prison, starting with Brennan and Mccabe

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I just heard MSNBC host (live) justify their stance that Barr should be removed because, "Stone and Manafort are in jail," and "Hillary, Mccabe and Brennan," aren't, therefore "Trump and his cohorts must be guilty of something, and Barr is covering it up."

Fuck that.

Throw them in jail and set Stone and Manafort free.

I'm not a fan of Manafort, his stupidity got him in jail, same with Cohen.
Stone and Flynn were setup for being Trump associates. They deserve pardons.

I just heard MSNBC host (live) justify their stance that Barr should be removed because, "Stone and Manafort are in jail," and "Hillary, Mccabe and Brennan," aren't, therefore "Trump and his cohorts must be guilty of something, and Barr is covering it up."

Fuck that.

Throw them in jail and set Stone and Manafort free.
Stone and Manafort were tried and found guilty in Federal Courts of multiple crimes by juries of their peers lawfully appointed. You figure those two convicted felons sentenced for multiple felony offences should be set free after being lawfully convicted for the crimes which they have been determined guilty because you and your Tribe have a case of Big Time Butt Hurt and a Collective Sense of Warped Russian Style Justice?

From your account of what was allegedly said on TV, it's appears obvious that your recall is extremely tainted and your absurd legal solution is borrowed from Putin's Russia, and certainly not a lawful Constitutional remedy!

Where the fuck was your Troop of Monkeys' ire many months ago about Stone's and Manaport's convictions before The Orange Clown called in his 'Roy Cohn' to get the sentences reduced? You people are bloody pathetic!

Forum List

Back