Pushed To Edge By Siege, People Reporting Family And Friends...

the fact that you turned your parents into the FBI because your parents committed crimes at the riot in DC.
I have trouble imaging these people as being good parents. What do they teach their kids, rioting and insurrection.
View attachment 444434
View attachment 444435
View attachment 444437
A group of folks in clown costumes lost on the way the Bowl game. View attachment 444439

The other guy got power hungry the very second he sat in Nancy's seat.
View attachment 444440
Insurrection?
What s fucking joke :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If you look at insurrections around world today, the actually perpetrators are not the brightest but rather losers who are easily influenced and always claiming they are saving their country.
This was no insurrection. Saying it a thousand times doesn't make it so.

It was a clown show protest, and far less violent than than the Floyd bullshit.
Armed citizens storming the capital with a political agenda would normally be referred to as insurrection. The intent was clearly to interfere with the change in national leadership with violence. If it had been violence on streets, breaking windows, and burring cars it would have been call a riot. The question that needs an answer is why was the government response so slow and so weak.

Last edited:
The Hell that Trump hath wrought. I sincerely hope there is a special place in the heart of every prosecutor for this man and his family after 12:01PM on 1/20. Up until March 11, 2020, I just had no respect for the man. He was a fraud, a charlatan, a corrupt, incompetent boob who backed into the Presidency. He got to coast on the accomplishments of his predecessor and while he was divisive, it didn't seem like much of a threat. Boy was I wrong. After all his tweeting, golfing, and pep rallies while the virus was establishing an anchor position in this country from January to March, he gets on TV that night and proceeds to let everyone know that not only doesn't he give a shit about the virus, but that he's woefully unprepared to deal with it. If we had a reasonable, functioning government without all the sycophants and yes men/women, March 13th would have been the last day of his Presidency.

I have several family members who are hardcore Trump supporters. Would I turn them in if they appeared in video at the Capitol..probably. Anyone who walked on to that courtyard, charged up the steps, occupied the two terraces, broke windows, gave instructions, stormed into the building, ransacked offices, stole equipment, and defiled the house where the US conduct its business...deserves to be ratted out. Whatever consequences they suffer....too bad.
Waah waah waah as usual demented libber propaganda that is the opposite of the truth.

Imagine turning your own mother over to the FBI and sarcastically taunting her on Twitter. This actually happened. This is Biden's America.

Exactly....it will get much,much worse....too many are still in denial.

First they came for the protestors, and I did not speak out—because I was not a protestor.

Then they came for the gun owners and I did not speak out— because I was not a gun owner.

Next they came for those who dared speak out....but I did not speak out because I was very quiet and peaceful and not political at all.... I just wanted to drink beer and watch football.

Then they came for the Evangelicals, and I did not speak out—because I am a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Last edited:
The Hell that Trump hath wrought. I sincerely hope there is a special place in the heart of every prosecutor for this man and his family after 12:01PM on 1/20. Up until March 11, 2020, I just had no respect for the man. He was a fraud, a charlatan, a corrupt, incompetent boob who backed into the Presidency. He got to coast on the accomplishments of his predecessor and while he was divisive, it didn't seem like much of a threat. Boy was I wrong. After all his tweeting, golfing, and pep rallies while the virus was establishing an anchor position in this country from January to March, he gets on TV that night and proceeds to let everyone know that not only doesn't he give a shit about the virus, but that he's woefully unprepared to deal with it. If we had a reasonable, functioning government without all the sycophants and yes men/women, March 13th would have been the last day of his Presidency.

I have several family members who are hardcore Trump supporters. Would I turn them in if they appeared in video at the Capitol..probably. Anyone who walked on to that courtyard, charged up the steps, occupied the two terraces, broke windows, gave instructions, stormed into the building, ransacked offices, stole equipment, and defiled the house where the US conduct its business...deserves to be ratted out. Whatever consequences they suffer....too bad.

Ummmm, that's you Nazi's at work, clown boi.

Imagine turning your own mother over to the FBI and sarcastically taunting her on Twitter. This actually happened. This is Biden's America.

Exactly....it will get much,much worse....too many are still in denial.

First they came for the protestors, and I did not speak out—because I was not a protestor.

Then they came for the gun owners and I did not speak out— because I was not a gun owner.

Next they came for those who dared speak out....but I did not speak out because I was very quiet and peaceful and not political at all.... I just wanted to drink beer and watch football.

Then they came for the Evangelicals, and I did not speak out—because I am a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Yet there are move protestors and protests, more guns and gunowners, more Evangelicals and more religious causes. Apparently, "They" are not doing a very good job.

Uh..Biden isn't President..yet. Sorry, still Trump's...but thankfully, not for much longer. :)

But, but....He's got that cool backdrop, and a podium and everything....

You mean this guy? Sure, I guess but it is an insurrection after all....oh, you mean Joe? Well, he's gonna be President. :)
1611088707842.png

Uh..Biden isn't President..yet. Sorry, still Trump's...but thankfully, not for much longer. :)

But, but....He's got that cool backdrop, and a podium and everything....

You mean this guy? Sure, I guess but it is an insurrection after all....oh, you mean Joe? Well, he's gonna be President. :)
View attachment 445339

Yes, yes....But is he? is he really? lol

Forum List

Back