Pure hypothetical: let's pretend republicans have full control of the government

how many of those 10.3 million jobs were part time or low wage jobs?....and how many adequate number of full time jobs are there in that number?....
Ok I'm going to ask you a straight up question and I expect a straight up answer. Why is that Obama's fault? What should he have done to allow more of the creation of full time jobs?

Oh and Bush's record was abysmal with job creation. How many full time jobs did he create?
why is that Obamas fault?.....why did you state that those 10 million jobs were created under Obama if you were not trying to give him credit for those jobs?.....so if say 80% of those 10 million jobs were part time....then you pull his name out?...
Well see the ultimate job creation comes down to the actual job creators. Corporate profits are at an all time high. What was stopping them from creating all of these full time jobs? See my point is Obama helped facilitate the massive job growth, but of course the fundamentals of an individual job comes down to the business that created it.
i had 2 Democrat business guys on my route who were doing pretty dam good....both told me they can invest right now and expand their business and create some jobs BUT.....they were hesitant because they did not know what the effects of what Obama and co. were going to be with the healthcare bill, and they said he was a hard person to read business wise.....Bush and Clinton they said they knew where they were coming from....Obama???.....
I'm sorry but anecdotal stories have no place as evidence of anything on this board.
ill remember that when i see you tell one.....and i will also remind you when someone tells one in a thread you are in and you dont say anything because he may be a fellow leftie....if what they said did not go against what you believe you would not have said a dam thing Billy....funny how that works aint it?....

Ok I'm going to ask you a straight up question and I expect a straight up answer. Why is that Obama's fault? What should he have done to allow more of the creation of full time jobs?

Oh and Bush's record was abysmal with job creation. How many full time jobs did he create?
why is that Obamas fault?.....why did you state that those 10 million jobs were created under Obama if you were not trying to give him credit for those jobs?.....so if say 80% of those 10 million jobs were part time....then you pull his name out?...
Well see the ultimate job creation comes down to the actual job creators. Corporate profits are at an all time high. What was stopping them from creating all of these full time jobs? See my point is Obama helped facilitate the massive job growth, but of course the fundamentals of an individual job comes down to the business that created it.
i had 2 Democrat business guys on my route who were doing pretty dam good....both told me they can invest right now and expand their business and create some jobs BUT.....they were hesitant because they did not know what the effects of what Obama and co. were going to be with the healthcare bill, and they said he was a hard person to read business wise.....Bush and Clinton they said they knew where they were coming from....Obama???.....
I'm sorry but anecdotal stories have no place as evidence of anything on this board.
ill remember that when i see you tell one.....and i will also remind you when someone tells one in a thread you are in and you dont say anything because he may be a fellow leftie....if what they said did not go against what you believe you would not have said a dam thing Billy....funny how that works aint it?....
Dude enough of this bullshit about me policing the liberals on this board. You and I both know you don't do shit to criticize the Rightwingers on here.

How about this:

Rdean can be antagonistic and baits members. I don't agree with much of what Plasmaball says.

There you happy? Can we move on now?

Heaven forbid either one of these parties having "full control of the government".

Derp derp derp indeed.

Seems to have worked wonders in California under Gov Brown (D) and both the Senate and Assembly under D control. We haven't fully recovered from the damage done by the don't tax, don't spend but fill the prisons Republican control, but we are getting there.

Some evidence would be great.

All of your bankrupt cities don't seem to say much for your efforts.

8 U.S. Cities That Went Bankrupt

https://www08.wellsfargomedia.com/d...ions/California_Economic_Outlook_03052014.pdf

See how Stockton and San Bernardino are doing now, here:

San Bernardino Bondholder Talks Years After Bankruptcy - Business Insider

Oh, and before I forget, in the words of Dick Cheney, "deficits don't matter" and "go fuck yourself"

Deficits don't 'matter', when the nation is being attacked by an irrational, but otherwise capable enemy, which in a recent two hour attack, stripped the nation of a trillion dollars of economic production and nearly 3000 producers.

Do you always have issues with context? This is fairly common among the irrational... are you claiming your spot among that unenvious group?

LOL, Oh, and before I forget, in the words of Dick Cheney, "deficits don't matter"

Heaven forbid either one of these parties having "full control of the government".
Well your point is noted, but if so many Rightwingers are convinced republicans can fix our nation's economic problems, this should be an easy topic to address.

No dumbass....

Government does not "fix problems".

It clears the path for us to fix our own as smaller entities.

That is why ALL of your premises are a fail.
Lol what the fuck does even that mean? You people kill me. I will never forget this post. It's like signature worthy shit lol.

No wonder you come across as such a dork.

Not much on history either.

Carry on...dickweed.

Derp derp derp indeed.

Seems to have worked wonders in California under Gov Brown (D) and both the Senate and Assembly under D control. We haven't fully recovered from the damage done by the don't tax, don't spend but fill the prisons Republican control, but we are getting there.

Some evidence would be great.

All of your bankrupt cities don't seem to say much for your efforts.

8 U.S. Cities That Went Bankrupt

https://www08.wellsfargomedia.com/d...ions/California_Economic_Outlook_03052014.pdf

See how Stockton and San Bernardino are doing now, here:

San Bernardino Bondholder Talks Years After Bankruptcy - Business Insider

Oh, and before I forget, in the words of Dick Cheney, "deficits don't matter" and "go fuck yourself"

Deficits don't 'matter', when the nation is being attacked by an irrational, but otherwise capable enemy, which in a recent two hour attack, stripped the nation of a trillion dollars of economic production and nearly 3000 producers.

Do you always have issues with context? This is fairly common among the irrational... are you claiming your spot among that unenvious group?

LOL, Oh, and before I forget, in the words of Dick Cheney, "deficits don't matter"

So CA is still sucking air.

So the repugs win everything, the first thing they should say is NENNER-NENNER-NENNER We Won, You lost. Then take the next 8 years to unravel all the commie crap ovomit left the country with. Probably start by closing the borders.

Cheap energy. Oil pipelines and more drilling. Less big government interference in the private sector. A trimmed down more responsive administration eliminating redundant and unnecessary federal programs. Respect for the Constitution including the 1st and 2nd Amendments. Closed borders and enforcement of immigration laws.

hyperpartisan posts hyperpartisan thread denigrating other party....again...how unique.
Why don't you just address all or at least some of my questions? What are you waiting for? Make me look stupid.

There are no "answers"...you purposely pose biased questions and speculate on scenarios based on fantasies that you invent in your own mind.

It's the weak old "do you still beat your wife" trick... no matter how you answer, you "admit" you're a "wife beater".. young people think that tactic is "clever" and they've "won".

The whole reason for your post wasn't to get "answers" but to give you an opportunity to disparage the other party.
Do tell.

Dude enough of this bullshit about me policing the liberals on this board. You and I both know you don't do shit to criticize the Rightwingers on here.

How about this:

Rdean can be antagonistic and baits members. I don't agree with much of what Plasmaball says.

whats the matter Billy?.....you sure get upset when someone calls you on your shit.....yea lets move on i dont want you to start balling....

How about this:

whats the matter Billy?.....you sure get upset when someone calls you on your shit.....yea lets move on i dont want you to start balling....

Let's pretend republicans controlled both the White House and all of congress. Answer the following questions with SPECIFIC answers.

HOW would they fix the shrinking middle class issue?

HOW would they top the 10.3 million private jobs created under Obama?

HOW would they fix the problem of stagnant wages in the lower classes even though we already have record corporate profits right now?

HOW would they help the poor?

HOW would they help the middle class and strengthen it?

HOW would they decrease the national debt if they would inevitably cut taxes for the super wealthy and spending would only continue?

HOW would they create an adequate number of full time jobs?

Oh, and just in case you all forgot: trickle down economics is a lie. Tax cuts for the wealthy only help the wealthy. How do we know? Look at the pathetic job growth under Bush and the recent economic report in Kansas. then look at the job growth under obama. Demand side economics is what works.

I know some of you will inevitably dodge the topic by saying "what would dems do? derp derp derp"

Don't even bother. This is about republicans.

What were Eboma's answers to those questions?

Doh!

It just hit me.

You probably didn't ask him these questions.

The democrats had control. Did they fix any of those problems? Did they all get worse in the last 6 years?

Those listed problems are all the direct result of liberal programs put in place by both parties. The problem is not party, the problem is liberalism.

6a01348793456c970c01a3fcb43790970b-450wi

Looking at that graph, I'd see the problem of unemployment is improving very steadily from the Bush-generated meltdown, wouldn't you?

btw, Please try not to spam good threads with childrens cartoons. Thanks!

:bsflag:

Tax cuts for the wealthy, attempt to pay for it by gutting social programs. It's their mission from God.

1. tax cuts for all.

2. gut social programs.

That's a pretty good platform, actually....
That's not what I said, republican tax cuts are usually targeted at the "job creators" who then take their gifts from the government and not create jobs and somehow republicans do not feel cheated.

The Bush tax cuts lowered tax rates for everyone that had an income.

Tax cuts for the wealthy, attempt to pay for it by gutting social programs. It's their mission from God.

1. tax cuts for all.

2. gut social programs.

That's a pretty good platform, actually....
That's not what I said, republican tax cuts are usually targeted at the "job creators" who then take their gifts from the government and not create jobs and somehow republicans do not feel cheated.

The Bush tax cuts lowered tax rates for everyone that had an income.
My tax cut amounted to about what it cost to go to dinner and a movie and the deficit exploded. No jobs were created and wages remained flat. It's doubly irresponsible when you think that they were planning on starting a war in Iraq from the start.

Lower taxes benefits everyone.
Smaller government benefits everyone.
Those statements are what are called "truisms", things you believe just because they sound good but are not necessarily true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back