Pundit on POTUS says Trump will be on Stage

I wish that we could take bets on this board, because I'd be willing to bet ANYONE 50 bucks that Trump won't show up at the Republican debates.

Its a negative free roll for Trump who is smart enough to realize it and won't show

A reporter on FOX a short while ago said Trump's event has been moved up an hour and said
Trump might make the Debate....

Trump starts the rally then hands off to Huckabee and Santorum then slips out the back
and goes to the debate....

Hmmmmm

Interesting.

No way.

NOt after making a big deal of NOT going.

Inside of 20 months ago, Kelly was a terrific moderator according to Chump; why should anyone believe a word he says?

If you cannot grasp that Kelly is being judged based on her biased and thus failed job as a "moderator" last time out, I do not know what I can say that would dumb it down for you.

Trump will not be on the stage.

A reporter on FOX a short while ago said Trump's event has been moved up an hour and said
Trump might make the Debate....

Trump starts the rally then hands off to Huckabee and Santorum then slips out the back
and goes to the debate....

Hmmmmm

Interesting.

A reporter on FOX said that? How reliable do you REALLY think this rumor is?

Remember Bill O'Reilly begging Trump to come to the debate and screaming that Trump owes him milkshakes?

No way.

Inside of 20 months ago, Kelly was a terrific moderator according to Chump; why should anyone believe a word he says?

If you cannot grasp that Kelly is being judged based on her biased and thus failed job as a "moderator" last time out, I do not know what I can say that would dumb it down for you.

Sorry you bet on a horse you can't trust.

Why would he show up? He doesn't need to debate people who will ambush him, and try to make him say things that he might regret...He won't show is my guess..and i hope he doesn't..Watch Fox's ratings drop when everyone interested will be watching CNN with Trumps event...

No way.

Your words indicate that you do not understand the concept of linear time.

As I cannot believe that you are that dumb, I can only assume you are trolling.

Knock it off.

Why would he show up? He doesn't need to debate people who will ambush him, and try to make him say things that he might regret...He won't show is my guess..and i hope he doesn't..Watch Fox's ratings drop when everyone interested will be watching CNN with Trumps event...

Who wins if he's not there? Not him.

No way.

Knock it off.

Sorry you don't trust your messiah

Totally him.

He demonstrated that he will not put up with bullshit behavior from the Media, even Conservative Media.

No way.

Knock it off.

I trust him to not put up with Bullshit, and a debate with a biased moderator is bullshit.

And he is not my messiah. He is a politician who is pushing polices that I think will be the best for America.

YOur refusal to be honest about this says loads about your real view of the situation.

I think it could go either way. Fox is all but begging on their hands and knees to get him back...O'Reilly, Roger Ailes blowing his phone up...I think he has made his point.

Anyone have a link Trump himself saying he is definitely not going? All I've seen is his Campaign Manager saying that.

Totally him.

He demonstrated that he will not put up with bullshit behavior from the Media, even Conservative Media.

hes essentially the east coast distributor of bullshit so that's hilarious

Knock it off.

I trust him to not put up with Bullshit, and a debate with a biased moderator is bullshit.

And he is not my messiah. He is a politician who is pushing polices that I think will be the best for America.

YOur refusal to be honest about this says loads about your real view of the situation.

Next election pick a more truthful messiah.

Forum List

Back