Puma Punku

Puma Punku

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2021
Puma Punku is a place on Earth that defies all that, we as humans, believe to be factual. It is the "monkey wrench" that destroys all of our beliefs about our history, religions, our science and our beliefs of what our world actually is. The "message" is literally written in stone. Very large stones, that were shaped and transported in ways that "science " simply can not explain. My participation on this forum should reflect my philosophy of... "The only thing I know for sure, is that nobody knows anything for sure." Cheers, Puma

Welcome! :) MAGA Puma Punku like Hossfly said! LOL

I love Machu Picchu too. I am interested in all antediluvian megalithic stone constructions! They are absolutely amazing.

Last edited:
Puma Punku is a place on Earth that defies all that, we as humans, believe to be factual. It is the "monkey wrench" that destroys all of our beliefs about our history, religions, our science and our beliefs of what our world actually is. The "message" is literally written in stone. Very large stones, that were shaped and transported in ways that "science " simply can not explain. My participation on this forum should reflect my philosophy of... "The only thing I know for sure, is that nobody knows anything for sure." Cheers, Puma
f3cf652b459d4e68d722526138955856.jpg

My political views will be reveled in any future input. I chose the name Puma Punku as a reminder to myself that many examples of stone cold proof , do indeed, fly in the face of science, and the commonly accepted "truths". That is a very broad brush that I chose purposefully.

My political views will be reveled in any future input. I chose the name Puma Punku as a reminder to myself that many examples of stone cold proof , do indeed, fly in the face of science, and the commonly accepted "truths". That is a very broad brush that I chose purposefully.

Better don't reveal your political views ever LOL ....I am beginning to sense you are kind of Left. :tongue:

I was trying to be polite and introduce myself before posting. However this "introducing yourself" thingy now has me intrigued. I find it sad that other members feel compelled to speculate on my position on the spectrum from right to left. I would prefer them to speculate on my position on the spectrum of truth and lies. There are truths, there are lies and there is the unknown. Personally, I seek to know the differences. That is why I am here.

I was trying to be polite and introduce myself before posting. However this "introducing yourself" thingy now has me intrigued. I find it sad that other members feel compelled to speculate on my position on the spectrum from right to left. I would prefer them to speculate on my position on the spectrum of truth and lies. There are truths, there are lies and there is the unknown. Personally, I seek to know the differences. That is why I am here.
MAGA, Puma Punku, welcome to the wonderful world of wonder.

Pre Akkadian empire era??? The g'ments of the world have suppressed, half truthed, hid evidence, outright lied & manipulated pre Akkadian empire history with everything they have, supposedly in the name of preventing a panic among the global common citizen. Panic? Who's going to panic because a cone head skull has a DNA of a different origin than human??? Would anyone even care??? The only people that seem afraid of the unknown are our cowering g'ment officials & their robotic lefty followers which appear to believe everything their g'ment gods tell them. The Smithsonian museum USA has been accused of hijacking, saying they did not receive the item sent, or some how lost the item. If I remember right it was a Peruvian(?) professor(?) on a history channel show that no longer trusted the Smithsonian museum. I think it was the country of Peru that kept their cone head skulls. So the Smith's division of natural history refused to recognize the authenticity of the Peruvian cone head skulls unless the skulls were sent to the SINH.

Anyway like WELCOME aboard. We got a lively rank & file crew on our USMB with common sense moderators that actually understand the need for open discussion!!! With that said you have landed on the best message board on the net! We get a rating of 2.5 stars out of five which means the Power & Control lefties are upset that our USMB is not a PC squelched message board. Check us out on the sitejabber link below. Till next time!

I must say, this "introduce yourself " thing has been fun. And I do feel welcomed. But I would like to say this.......this site is not the jungle. Far from it. Every single word that is typed here is recorded. We are all "responsible" for every word that we type. The true "jungle" is a place where "responsibility" is of little concern.

I must say, this "introduce yourself " thing has been fun. And I do feel welcomed. But I would like to say this.......this site is not the jungle. Far from it. Every single word that is typed here is recorded. We are all "responsible" for every word that we type. The true "jungle" is a place where "responsibility" is of little concern.

I kinda like that philosophically.. Wish there was more responsibility and honesty on message boards. COULD BE -- but the only recordings being done here are by the NSA and various techno-fascist spy corporations profiting on our identities and opinions.

Welcome to USMB, Puma Punku. Hope you enjoy the boards and the many topics presented by members here.

Suddenly, I feel like introducing myself to USMB all over again

New Topics

Forum List

Back