Puerto Rico Statehood.

Actually I would prefer giving them independence, like they've wanted for decades.
Not sure who "they" are, but the residents of Puerto Rico overwhelmingly want Statehood. So we will just ask them, not you.

They've voted many times, they didn't want statehood. They don't want to pay federal income taxes or give up their olympic teams. Have you ever lived there? I have.

They just voted on it on election day and it statehood won by 5 points.

Of course they did. LMAO Their election was more fucked up than many of the States.

Our elections went pretty good.

As for Puerto Rico it does look like they had problems with some missing ballots but they found them.
"Pretty good" compared with Venezuela? No they weren't.

Considering your boy keeps losing in court attempting to prove election fraud maybe you should shut your fat mouth.
DNC talking points. It's meaningless horseshit of course.

I forgot, counting all eligible ballots and ignoring bullshit conspiracy theories is now partisan.
Leftwingers believe pointing out fraudulent ballots is partisan.

You can keep spewing your talking points until doomsday, scumbag, but no Trump voter is listening.

I suspect most Americans know Biden won, not really too concerned with your opinion.
Most Americans believe Biden cheated:

Prove it.
To you?

Not worth the trouble.

Then why even respond? Seems to me you're all talk until you actually have to prove anything that you've said.
I respond only to let more honest people know that your claims aren't accepted.

By not backing up your own claims? Works for me, I don't think anyone whose head isn't firmly lodged in Trump's ass takes you seriously anyway. Even the smarter ones (relatively speaking of course) probably secretly wish you'd shut up as well.
I really am tired of your harping. Go harass someone who gives a shit.

What evidence do you feel most strongly demonstrates voter fraud? Just name one thing.

The Democrats will give Puerto Rico statehood and have permanent control of the government forever.

Why can’t Republicans convince Puerto Rican’s that they will be better off under Republican policies?

“Free” stuff sells to the destitute. This is why predominately large inner cities vote largely Democratic and the rest of the country is red.

So do good paying jobs

Why don’t Republicans get more good paying jobs in Puerto Rico?

That would make Republican voters forever

That's already underway, dipshit.

Puerto Rico will be a state by the end of 2021. The last 2 Puerto Rican votes voted in favor, including the one last Nov.

Congress just needs a simple majority in the House and Senate the President needs to ratify it. I guarantee every Democrat votes for it. Might have a House member or 2 vote nay. And you are going to get a few Republicans in House and Senate to vote Yes.

Think about it. You add 2 easy far left senators and a bunch of House Reps. Not to mention a few more electorals. It will happen.

Puerto Rico will be a state by the end of 2021. The last 2 Puerto Rican votes voted in favor, including the one last Nov.

Congress just needs a simple majority in the House and Senate the President needs to ratify it. I guarantee every Democrat votes for it. Might have a House member or 2 vote nay. And you are going to get a few Republicans in House and Senate to vote Yes.

Think about it. You add 2 easy far left senators and a bunch of House Reps. Not to mention a few more electorals. It will happen.
There's no indication that PR would be Dem but they deserve statehood...as does DC obviously

Yep, it should happen.

What is the benefit to the 50 states and government of the United states to extend statehood?

Congress just needs a simple majority in the House and Senate the President needs to ratify it. I guarantee every Democrat votes for it. Might have a House member or 2 vote nay. And you are going to get a few Republicans in House and Senate to vote Yes. Think about it. You add 2 easy far left senators and a bunch of House Reps. Not to mention a few more electorals. It will happen.
With respect to the House, there'd have to be a complete redistricting of the whole country or the Constitution would have to be amended to increase the number of members. Without the increase the only "extra electorals" would come from the two new Senators.

So we'd have a new shithole state and wouldn't have to make fun of any of those southern hillbilly states any more?

That'll work for me. Can't wait for the Puerto Rico jokes to flow...

"Two Puerto Ricans walk into a bar..."

"What's the difference between a Puerto Rican and a Cuban?..."

"Why do Puerto Ricans wear shoes with cleats and pointy toes?..."

"How many Puerto Ricans does it take to steal a bicycle?..."

I got a million of them. :laughing0301:

The Democrats will give Puerto Rico statehood and have permanent control of the government forever.
"Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely"
They have gotten away with their Russian Collusion scandal, their baseless impeachment scandal, and probably with their Mass Voter Fraud scandal and their Censorship scandal.
Expect more of the same.
One Party countries always devolve into dystopian misery.....aka Biden's "dark winter"

Puerto Rico votes in favor of statehood. But what does it mean for the island? - ABC News (go.com)
Puerto Rico itself doesn't want statehood theyve always voted to stay a territory because they have all the benefits of being a state and non of the responsibilities

They have gotten away with their Russian Collusion scandal, their baseless impeachment scandal, and probably with their Mass Voter Fraud scandal and their Censorship scandal.
Expect more of the same.
One Party countries always devolve into dystopian misery.....aka Biden's "dark winter"

Puerto Rico votes in favor of statehood. But what does it mean for the island? - ABC News (go.com)
Puerto Rico itself doesn't want statehood theyve always voted to stay a territory because they have all the benefits of being a state and non of the responsibilities

Puerto Rico has no business being a drain on our economy, nor do they deserve any representation. Spain can have them if they want them.

They're like the Palestinians of the Caribbean.

Why would a Republican Senator vote for Puerto Rico to become a state? I can think of a few Democrats that might not.

Expect more of the same.

Doubutful.

But certainly DC and PR (and the other outlying areas) should have statehood....

Its crazy that we have citizens who are not considered citizens of a state.

Take the outlying areas and have them become parts of the current 50 states. Take the 3 electors from DC and get rid of them. DC residents become residents of Maryland (or VA--whichever). Its silly to have an even number of electors as well.
Certainly they should?
Why is that?

Expect more of the same.

Doubutful.

But certainly DC and PR (and the other outlying areas) should have statehood....

Its crazy that we have citizens who are not considered citizens of a state.

Take the outlying areas and have them become parts of the current 50 states. Take the 3 electors from DC and get rid of them. DC residents become residents of Maryland (or VA--whichever). Its silly to have an even number of electors as well.
Certainly they should?
Why is that?

Learn how to post...no idea what you're referring to.

DC is too small & low population for statehood. They should merge with Maryland. However Puerto Rico has 4 million people & deserves statehood. California & Texas are too large & each should be split into 2 states. The Dakotas should merge.

Expect more of the same.

It's why the current way of voting is really bad.

Any giving of statehood to any area is now fraught with political consequences.

Time for PR, then no one cares about their statehood.

Concerning Puerto Rico's statehood I am in complete agreement with the following:

1620783462292.png
Source:

Puerto Rico needs to get the balls to declare themselves a country like Haiti did back in the day when they murdered every White man, woman and child they could find. Black and Brown counties always do great when they rid themselves of the White menace. :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back