Published This Month In The Journal Of The Blindingly Obvious: Marijuana May Affect Your Thinking

Where the potheads do have half a point of freedom of choices...
Even if it is unhealthy...

There's the preamble of the constitution.

"Promote the general welfare"

And allowing the citizens to be pot heads or drug addicts is not promoting the general welfare. Its the exact opposite.
Food and adult beverages is ok in moderation and even healthy.

But there's nothing marijuana can do that beneficial that cannot be achieved better with other medicines.

Well let's add to that list. Alcohol, sugar, caffeine, and processed foods. Those affect the brain as well. Nicotine, industrial pollutants, the list goes on.
Oh stop it...sugar and caffeine are not bad for you like MJ...

And allowing the citizens to be pot heads or drug addicts is not promoting the general welfare. Its the exact opposite.

But there's nothing marijuana can do that beneficial that cannot be achieved better with other medicines.
How long did you use marijuana?

I wouldn't go that far. I think people in terminal pain and others really bad off should use pot before the legal pills that wreck people's lives.

Pot has its place. The thing that boggles my mind are the retards who compare it to drinking or those who deny the brain damage it does when abused habitually. People can deny it but I've seen it first hand

I wouldn't go that far. I think people in terminal pain and others really bad off should use pot before the legal pills that wreck people's lives.

Pot has its place. The thing that boggles my mind are the retards who compare it to drinking or those who deny the brain damage it does when abused habitually. People can deny it but I've seen it first hand
Nope...no true medical uses that cannot have better results by using proven pharmaceuticals.

Even CBD has more placebo effect than true effect.

There's been no true medical research on THC... because no true research scientist wants anything to do with it. It's the death of their career to touch it. Literally.

Sure they have made it legal in some areas...but that doesn't mean that it has ever been FDA approved for any use to treat anything...in fact just the opposite.
It's been indicated in killing those with epilepsy.
So...no...it's not good for even terminally ill. No hospice worker has ever reported a benefit of it's use...ever...just the opposite.
Try again.

Of course it does. Just like alcohol does and a myriad of other things. You're chemically altering your brains normal functioning pattern.

That doesn't make it bad though, it's only bad when you misuse it or abuse it. Just like drinking beer in moderation is fine, it only becomes a problem when you use it at the wrong times or use way too much.

Forum List

Back