Public Unions are screwing this country over

Probably more conservative women than there are men in teaching, which is odd in any scenario in 2021
Conservative women? You mean man-hating lesbians?

Are there men in teaching? At high school level or below? Absolutely not! City Hall is too full of Jewish health district immunizations etc. A male schoolteacher is nothing but a child molestation charge from a disgruntled parent waiting to happen. Boys do need male role models, of course, that's the truth, but that's not what the hookers and single mothers in charge of the school district want or are willing to tolerate. They want the power to tell their own lies to the children with total impunity, and have the cops enforce their word as law on everybody else no matter what.

ok simmer down there

i had conservative female teachers, they weren't preachy about much but god and the national anthem

I assume had i grew up in rural kansas instead of suburban illinois they'd have been a lot more conservative.
I guess you don't believe in due process?

Sure I do, innocent until proven guilty. It's a bitch sometimes when a guilty person gets off scot free. BUT - the problem arises when a union has so much influence over politicians to include judges and DAs that they do not allow the same due process for the rest of us to apply to a cop. You don't think a cop should face the exact same evidentiary rules and investigative procedures that the rest of us do? I get it, it's a tough and dangerous job and there's gotta be some allowance for that.

Public employee unions and politicians are on the same side of the negotiation table. Unions funnel huge amounts to the campaign coffers and provide free campaign labor (on the public's dime, btw). The negotiations are not honest - they are completely self-dealing.

wut lol cop unions and their mayors are not self dealing

Big cities are run by democrats

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

Teachers are just a wild bunch of women who knows what they're thinking. i'm sure they're democrats but i'm also sure they ain't paying to play

There are a lot of males out there in for a shock. Do you mean to tell me I was a woman for 21 years and didn't know?

Not enough men to matter on policy

Probably more conservative women than there are men in teaching, which is odd in any scenario in 2021

What is the % break down at your school assuming it's public? I'm sure it's less than 1/10 men outside PE

Elementary schools are mostly female. Middle schools have about a 70/30% split from what I have seen. For high schools it is the exact opposite. Most administrators at the middle and high school are predominantly men.

Admins aren't teachers....They're not members of the teachers union? Maybe some are?

Other than PE/Shop each of the disciplines is dominated by women K-12. Even if you broke it down to high school it would still skew very highly women.

If this was a male dominated field you'd all be back to work by now. For the children (which for once seems reasonable)

Wrong answer. Like I said, how long were you a teacher?

The reason you think it is female dominated it is, but not why? I was once a substitute before I was a regular teacher. I once was the only male staff member and I told the principal I felt odd. Men do not teach elementary most of the time because people think either they are gay or a child molestor.

High school math, science and history teachers are dominated by males. Trust me. I was math and history throughout my career, with almost two years as an assistant principal.

It is female dominated

Not I think

I don't believe you're a teacher if you think your profession isn't largely female. What the fuck?

It's not 1955

Reading for comprehension is not you strong suit,

I said, in a previous post, "elementary schools are mostly female".

You really should get some remedial reading classes.

k-12 is 75% female

What teh fuck are you talking about?

Yes it's EVEN HIGHER in elementary schools. So what?

If you took out shop and PE that number would be 90%

And old man you're a fucking teacher. If you could read well that would not have happened lol. I on the other hand have never met a reading comprehension test that i didn't max out.

There is no "shop" any more, dumbfuck! Not a single on on my schools had one after 2002 and that gu taught driver's ed when the class was ended. PE classes are about 50/50 in my experience. Try getting in this century perhaps and not the 1950s.

Public employees should NEVER be allowed to unionize.

This is one time I agree with FDR:

TEXT OF FDR LETTER OPPOSING PUBLIC EMPLOYEE (GOVERNMENT) UNIONS

FranklinRooseveltcopyrightExpW
Franklin Delano Roosevelt, like the overwhelming majority of Americans today, opposed public sector unions.

See below the full text of FDR’s letter to Luther C. Steward, President of the National Federation of Federal Employees, of August 16, 1937.

My dear Mr. Steward:

As I am unable to accept your kind invitation to be present on the occasion of the Twentieth Jubilee Convention of the National Federation of Federal Employees, I am taking this method of sending greetings and a message.

Reading your letter of July 14, 1937, I was especially interested in the timeliness of your remark that the manner in which the activities of your organization have been carried on during the past two decades “has been in complete consonance with the best traditions of public employee relationships.” Organizations of Government employees have a logical place in Government affairs.

The desire of Government employees for fair and adequate pay, reasonable hours of work, safe and suitable working conditions, development of opportunities for advancement, facilities for fair and impartial consideration and review of grievances, and other objectives of a proper employee relations policy, is basically no different from that of employees in private industry. Organization on their part to present their views on such matters is both natural and logical, but meticulous attention should be paid to the special relationships and obligations of public servants to the public itself and to the Government.

All Government employees should realize that the process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service. It has its distinct and insurmountable limitations when applied to public personnel management. The very nature and purposes of Government make it impossible for administrative officials to represent fully or to bind the employer in mutual discussions with Government employee organizations. The employer is the whole people, who speak by means of laws enacted by their representatives in Congress. Accordingly, administrative officials and employees alike are governed and guided, and in many instances restricted, by laws which establish policies, procedures, or rules in personnel matters.

Particularly, I want to emphasize my conviction that militant tactics have no place in the functions of any organization of Government employees. Upon employees in the Federal service rests the obligation to serve the whole people, whose interests and welfare require orderliness and continuity in the conduct of Government activities. This obligation is paramount. Since their own services have to do with the functioning of the Government, a strike of public employees manifests nothing less than an intent on their part to prevent or obstruct the operations of Government until their demands are satisfied. Such action, looking toward the paralysis of Government by those who have sworn to support it, is unthinkable and intolerable. It is, therefore, with a feeling of gratification that I have noted in the constitution of the National Federation of Federal Employees the provision that “under no circumstances shall this Federation engage in or support strikes against the United States Government.”

I congratulate the National Federation of Federal Employees the twentieth anniversary of its founding and trust that the convention will, in every way, be successful.

Very sincerely yours,

Text of FDR Letter Opposing Public Employee (Government) Unions - The National Center

Are there men in teaching? At high school level or below? Absolutely not! City Hall is too full of Jewish health district immunizations etc. A male schoolteacher is nothing but a child molestation charge from a disgruntled parent waiting to happen. Boys do need male role models, of course, that's the truth, but that's not what the hookers and single mothers in charge of the school district want or are willing to tolerate. They want the power to tell their own lies to the children with total impunity, and have the cops enforce their word as law on everybody else no matter what.

ok simmer down there

i had conservative female teachers, they weren't preachy about much but god and the national anthem

I assume had i grew up in rural kansas instead of suburban illinois they'd have been a lot more conservative.

Sure I do, innocent until proven guilty. It's a bitch sometimes when a guilty person gets off scot free. BUT - the problem arises when a union has so much influence over politicians to include judges and DAs that they do not allow the same due process for the rest of us to apply to a cop. You don't think a cop should face the exact same evidentiary rules and investigative procedures that the rest of us do? I get it, it's a tough and dangerous job and there's gotta be some allowance for that.

Public employee unions and politicians are on the same side of the negotiation table. Unions funnel huge amounts to the campaign coffers and provide free campaign labor (on the public's dime, btw). The negotiations are not honest - they are completely self-dealing.

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

Teachers are just a wild bunch of women who knows what they're thinking. i'm sure they're democrats but i'm also sure they ain't paying to play

There are a lot of males out there in for a shock. Do you mean to tell me I was a woman for 21 years and didn't know?

What is the % break down at your school assuming it's public? I'm sure it's less than 1/10 men outside PE

Elementary schools are mostly female. Middle schools have about a 70/30% split from what I have seen. For high schools it is the exact opposite. Most administrators at the middle and high school are predominantly men.

Admins aren't teachers....They're not members of the teachers union? Maybe some are?

Other than PE/Shop each of the disciplines is dominated by women K-12. Even if you broke it down to high school it would still skew very highly women.

If this was a male dominated field you'd all be back to work by now. For the children (which for once seems reasonable)

The reason you think it is female dominated it is, but not why? I was once a substitute before I was a regular teacher. I once was the only male staff member and I told the principal I felt odd. Men do not teach elementary most of the time because people think either they are gay or a child molestor.

High school math, science and history teachers are dominated by males. Trust me. I was math and history throughout my career, with almost two years as an assistant principal.

It is female dominated

Not I think

I don't believe you're a teacher if you think your profession isn't largely female. What the fuck?

It's not 1955

k-12 is 75% female

And old man you're a fucking teacher. If you could read well that would not have happened lol. I on the other hand have never met a reading comprehension test that i didn't max out.

There is no "shop" any more, dumbfuck! Not a single on on my schools had one after 2002 and that gu taught driver's ed when the class was ended. PE classes are about 50/50 in my experience. Try getting in this century perhaps and not the 1950s.

I graduated in 08 and i had shop class in high school

So it did exist

edit - and looking at my local highschools course catalog for 2019

Building trades 1 and 2 exist....1 was always 100% in the school in shop.

Might be others i see none of the other old shop classes. Like applied tech that taught you how to screen print and trades like that

Looks like they just replaced shop with computer courses for men.

Funny - we didn't hear a word about this for the past 4 years.
It is the decades before that we do not hear of it. Progs control blue cities completely. Many cities for over a half century and near 70 years.
No, we heard about it from Republicans throughout the Obama years.
Public unions are in state, local and city governments. Obama was the President. If you freeze the pay, benefits and pensions for a few years in every area, there would be a massive cash infusion in those areas that need it. The pensions systems in most areas are in huge deficits.

ok simmer down there

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

It is female dominated

Not I think

It's not 1955

k-12 is 75% female

I graduated in 08 and i had shop class in high school

So it did exist

edit - and looking at my local highschools course catalog for 2019

Building trades 1 and 2 exist....1 was always 100% in the school in shop.

Might be others i see none of the other old shop classes. Like applied tech that taught you how to screen print and trades like that

Looks like they just replaced shop with computer courses for men.

I am so sorry you went to a backward school. We had vocational centers for classes like that.

Forum List

Back