Public service announcement - how to assuage all progressive butt hurt

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Everytime you make a post with the words "COVID-19" or "coronavirus" or "Wuhan virus" Or "Chinese death plague", substitute the words "Donald Trump" and you will be free. Example:

Top Democrats say party's convention may be canceled over Donald Trump threat.

Prominent Democrats ranging from senior members of Congress to the party's likely presidential nominee himself now say the Donald Trump social distancing restrictions that have upended campaigning may also cancel the Democrats' marquee 2020 event.

“I'm not sure we're going to have a convention,” Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., a top ally of former Vice President Joe Biden, told Fox News.

“I think both parties are very likely, I hope, to agree on postponing the convention or doing something that won’t bring thousands of people together to kill each other ultimately with Donald Trump," Cleaver added.

See? You feel better already.

Everytime you make a post with the words "COVID-19" or "coronavirus" or "Wuhan virus" Or "Chinese death plague", substitute the words "Donald Trump" and you will be free. Example:

Top Democrats say party's convention may be canceled over Donald Trump threat.

Prominent Democrats ranging from senior members of Congress to the party's likely presidential nominee himself now say the Donald Trump social distancing restrictions that have upended campaigning may also cancel the Democrats' marquee 2020 event.

“I'm not sure we're going to have a convention,” Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., a top ally of former Vice President Joe Biden, told Fox News.

“I think both parties are very likely, I hope, to agree on postponing the convention or doing something that won’t bring thousands of people together to kill each other ultimately with Donald Trump," Cleaver added.

See? You feel better already.

Funny post, thanks!

New Topics

Forum List

Back