Public schools teaching 'white privilege' to your kids

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
thank gawd my children are out of these little commie camps they are calling schools.
you need to keep up on your children's schools...
links in article at the site

SNIP"

Walter E. Williams: 'Average parent has no idea of indoctrination going on in classrooms'

Published: 24 hours ago

author-image Walter Williams About | Email | Archive

Walter E. Williams, Ph.D., is the John M. Olin Distinguished Professor of Economics at George Mason University in Fairfax, Va. He holds a Doctor of Humane Letters from Virginia Union University and Grove City College, Doctor of Laws from Washington and Jefferson College and Doctor Honoris Causa en Ciencias Sociales from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, in Guatemala, where he is also Professor Honorario.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would you think if your 8-year-old came home and told you that “white privilege is something that white people have, meaning they have an advantage in a lot of things and they can get a job more easily”? You would have heard that at the recent 15th annual White Privilege Conference in Madison, Wisconsin, attended by 2,500 public-school teachers, administrators and students from across the nation.

The average parent has no idea of the devious indoctrination going on in classrooms in many public schools. What follows are some of the lessons of the conference.

In one of the workshops, “Examining White Privilege and Building Foundations for Social Justice Thinking in the Elementary Classroom,” educators Rosemary Colt and Diana Reeves told how teachers can “insert social justice, anti-racist information” into their lessons that “even little kids” can understand.

Kim Radersma, a former high-school English teacher, hosted a session titled, “Stories from the front lines of education: Confessions of a white, high school English teacher.” She said teaching is a purely political act and that neutral people should “get the f— out of education.”

She also explained: “Being a white person who does anti-racist work is like being an alcoholic. I will never be recovered by my alcoholism, to use the metaphor. I have to every day wake up and acknowledge that I am so deeply embedded with racist thoughts and notions and actions in my body that I have to choose every day to do anti-racist work and think in an anti-racist way.”

But the propaganda and lunacy go even deeper. Jacqueline Battalora, professor of sociology and criminal justice at Saint Xavier University, informed conference participants that “white people did not exist before 1681. Again, white people did not exist on planet earth until 1681.”

That’s truly incredible. If professor Battalora is correct, how are we to identify William Shakespeare (1564), Sir Isaac Newton (1642), John Locke (1632), Leonardo da Vinci (1452) and especially dear Plato (428 B.C.)? Were these men people of color, or did they not exist?

John A. Powell, a University of California, Berkeley, law professor, told his audience, “And right now, I’m going to suggest to you that race is driving almost everything that’s happening in the country.” He explained the Hurricane Katrina disaster in New Orleans by saying, “They took money away from protecting the levees because the levees were protecting black people.”

Stephanie Baran’s message to conference participants was that capitalism is the cause of racism in the world today. This adjunct professor at Kankakee Community College, who calls herself a vulgar Marxist, added that racism was invented in Colonial America by white capitalists as a tool to divide labor and keep the working class in their place.

Educator Paul Kivel explained what he sees as Christian hegemony, saying, “Very simply, I define it as the everyday pervasive, deep-seated and institutionalized dominance of Christian values, Christian institutions, leaders and Christians as a group, primarily for the benefit of Christian ruling elites.”

ALL of it here
Read more at Public schools teaching ?white privilege? to your kids

thank gawd my children are out of these little commie camps they are calling schools.
you need to keep up on your children's schools...
links in article at the site

SNIP"

Walter E. Williams: 'Average parent has no idea of indoctrination going on in classrooms'

Published: 24 hours ago

author-image Walter Williams About | Email | Archive

Walter E. Williams, Ph.D., is the John M. Olin Distinguished Professor of Economics at George Mason University in Fairfax, Va. He holds a Doctor of Humane Letters from Virginia Union University and Grove City College, Doctor of Laws from Washington and Jefferson College and Doctor Honoris Causa en Ciencias Sociales from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, in Guatemala, where he is also Professor Honorario.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would you think if your 8-year-old came home and told you that “white privilege is something that white people have, meaning they have an advantage in a lot of things and they can get a job more easily”? You would have heard that at the recent 15th annual White Privilege Conference in Madison, Wisconsin, attended by 2,500 public-school teachers, administrators and students from across the nation.

The average parent has no idea of the devious indoctrination going on in classrooms in many public schools. What follows are some of the lessons of the conference.

In one of the workshops, “Examining White Privilege and Building Foundations for Social Justice Thinking in the Elementary Classroom,” educators Rosemary Colt and Diana Reeves told how teachers can “insert social justice, anti-racist information” into their lessons that “even little kids” can understand.

Kim Radersma, a former high-school English teacher, hosted a session titled, “Stories from the front lines of education: Confessions of a white, high school English teacher.” She said teaching is a purely political act and that neutral people should “get the f— out of education.”

She also explained: “Being a white person who does anti-racist work is like being an alcoholic. I will never be recovered by my alcoholism, to use the metaphor. I have to every day wake up and acknowledge that I am so deeply embedded with racist thoughts and notions and actions in my body that I have to choose every day to do anti-racist work and think in an anti-racist way.”

But the propaganda and lunacy go even deeper. Jacqueline Battalora, professor of sociology and criminal justice at Saint Xavier University, informed conference participants that “white people did not exist before 1681. Again, white people did not exist on planet earth until 1681.”

That’s truly incredible. If professor Battalora is correct, how are we to identify William Shakespeare (1564), Sir Isaac Newton (1642), John Locke (1632), Leonardo da Vinci (1452) and especially dear Plato (428 B.C.)? Were these men people of color, or did they not exist?

John A. Powell, a University of California, Berkeley, law professor, told his audience, “And right now, I’m going to suggest to you that race is driving almost everything that’s happening in the country.” He explained the Hurricane Katrina disaster in New Orleans by saying, “They took money away from protecting the levees because the levees were protecting black people.”

Stephanie Baran’s message to conference participants was that capitalism is the cause of racism in the world today. This adjunct professor at Kankakee Community College, who calls herself a vulgar Marxist, added that racism was invented in Colonial America by white capitalists as a tool to divide labor and keep the working class in their place.

Educator Paul Kivel explained what he sees as Christian hegemony, saying, “Very simply, I define it as the everyday pervasive, deep-seated and institutionalized dominance of Christian values, Christian institutions, leaders and Christians as a group, primarily for the benefit of Christian ruling elites.”

ALL of it here
Read more at Public schools teaching ?white privilege? to your kids

lets roll!! another american spring ? :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

i_bet_you_rode_large.jpg

Last edited:
All cultures have had entitlements historically.

Greeks called non-Greeks barbarians.

Normans had entitlement over Saxons who had entitlement over Britains.

The British and colonial whites had entitlement over people of color.

American whites were entitled over people of color until the end of the 1960s, and many like Matthew and Lonestar and Novasteve and Stephanie are still fighting about it.

WTF??? I had to look to see if this were true considering the OP is trailer trash.

White Privilege Conference

This is real...WTF. This is as bad as the gay agenda.

We should teach our children to be blind when it comes to race...not this. Embarrassing and disgusting.

Last edited:
I am so glad YOUR kids are untouched by these commie dingbats. What about the rest of us? Vote/ buy our way out? Pray?

Public funded schools preach political correctness, not facts. That is the shame here. 50 years ago fact were facts. Now, everything is tainted with some weird cache. Gay rights to Illegal Immigration, preaching about "acceptance" it's all just mindless propaganda. Americans don't just accept anything because they are told to. Period.

I am so glad YOUR kids are untouched by these commie dingbats. What about the rest of us? Vote/ buy our way out? Pray?

homeschool if at all possibly
I just left working in a school for four years. where I worked in my State they weren't filled with this stuff, YET

Far right reactionary wing nut have trouble with the facts, which support white entitlement as a historical certainty in our American narrative.

White Privilege Conference

Speakers Bureau

Beginning in summer 2012 the White Privilege Conference (WPC) Speaker’s Bureau will provide a consummate collective of trainers, scholars, educators and activists who specialize in critical discussions about diversity, multicultural education and leadership, social justice, race/racism, sexual orientation, gender relations, religion and other systems of privilege/oppression.

White Privilege Conference - Speakers Bureau

This is going on daily in your children's schools

SNIP:
School District Apologizes for Imposing Homosexual Propaganda Film on Students
May 28, 2014 | Filed under: Education,Law & Government,Life & Society,Top Stories | By: Jason Storms

515 15

0 578

Classroom II pdJANESVILLE, Wis. – A school district in southern Wisconsin has publicly apologized for a highly controversial film promoted to students that endorses same-sex marriage while disparaging those who disagree.

Last month, students at Craig High School were shown the short video Kids React to Gay Marriage. Controversial statements in the film include calling those who do not approve of same-sex marriage “outrageous” and “insane.”

The video was selected by the school’s Gay/Straight Alliance and approved by both the club’s advisers and Craig High Principal Dr. Alison Bjoin to be shown as part of the Day of Silence observance on April 11. The Day of Silence is an effort to call attention to harassment and discrimination supposedly faced by LGBT high school students.

Several families with children at the school felt that the video didn’t have anything to do with bullying and brought the matter to the attention of the public.

“I felt it was very misleading and I felt it was propaganda,” said Jo Yungerman, the grandmother of a Craig High freshman.

Tom Yungerman said that his son left the room when the video began playing.

“He was basically horrified by it,” Youngerman stated, who said he teaches his sons about biblical marriage.

“What’s disappointing to me is that in the name of tolerance, students were forced to watch a video that clearly promoted one side.” said Philip Alexander, president of Solid Reasons, a Wisconsin-based ministry that has worked in the Janesvillle area. “What about tolerance for those that advocate for marriage between one man and one woman?”

“If the school wanted an open discussion on the subject, then why wouldn’t they have allowed a Christian to present the many powerful arguments that support the biblical position of marriage?” he asked.

As a result of the outrage, the district has now apologized, saying that the video shouldn’t have been shown to students without an opposing viewpoint also being presented.

“Once I viewed the video, I felt like it was biased to one side,” said Dr. Karen Schulte, superintendent of the Janesville School District, who issued a letter condemning the presentation and apologizing for what took place.

ALL of it here
School District Apologizes for Imposing Homosexual Propaganda Film on Students | Christian News Network

Public funded schools preach political correctness, not facts. That is the shame here. 50 years ago fact were facts. .

No they weren't. "Facts" always come with some political baggage. It's just more shamelessly obvious and blatantly anti-American today.

That being said, many public schools are excellent, and people flock to this country from all over the world for our imperfect education.

Blacks can have the "privilege" too.

Just take care of your children, hold down a job, help each other and you can be "privilege" too

New Topics

Forum List

Back