Public school problems

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
My niece Katie is going to school tomorrow, wearing a cross necklace, and I instructed her to tell the staff to go fuck themselves if they tell her to remove it, or put it under her shirt.

She is not allowed to remove it nor is she allowed to tuck it under her shirt.. and she is also instructed to say the pledge of allegiance, and she is going to wear an American flag shirt.

She is going to be FREE in our FREE country, and if the fucking gubbermint don't like it, they can come see me.
I'll crack the teachers fucking head open.

I'm fucking tired of democrap motherfuckers... if they don't like our country they can get the f)uck out.

Me and my niece, and my family... are going nowhere.

The fucking teacher can get the fuck out of America, and go find some society that isn't proud to be who they are, isn't proud of their veterans, doesn't idolize their military, allows flag burning, and wont kick the fucking shit out of you if you insult their country to their face.... and doesn't sing their national anthem, or other patriotic songs in school, and has nothing whatsoever to say about what country their allegiance is to.

She can go fucking find some country that gives a fuck about foreigners or what they think of them.
We just happen to be the wealthiest and most powerful... and that is what we should be proud of too.

The teacher can also get the fuck out of America, and go find some society that doesn't run on greed... doesn't manufacture goods that brings them above the standard of the poverty line and gives them a choice of what they want.

And go find some society where you can just sit on your fucking ass all day smoking crack or even pot... fail school, tell the boss to fuck off.. and still have a job.

:)

• Banned
Youre an idiot. She'll be expelled if she follows your advice.
good..

Nobody should go to a school that operates like that.
And if she gets expelled, they violate her rights to an Education, so I can sue.

She is not allowed to remove it nor is she allowed to tuck it under her shirt.. and she is also instructed to say the pledge of allegiance, and she is going to wear an American flag shirt.

Shouldn't she be making these decisions for herself? How very Soviet of you.

• Banned

Now is the time for her to learn to stand up for herself and to not be afraid to do so, and my rules helps her to do that, at this point in time.

• Banned
good..

And if she gets expelled, they violate her rights to an Education, so I can sue.
I'm sure everyone appreciates you using her as a pawn in your failed experiment. How selfish can you be?

Its a successful "experiment" because it isn't an experiment, I sued and won... now I am going back to college to be an Registered Nurse.
Damn good job.

My niece Katie is going to school tomorrow, wearing a cross necklace, and I instructed her to tell the staff to go fuck themselves if they tell her to remove it, or put it under her shirt.

She is going to be FREE in our FREE country, and if the fucking gubbermint don't like it, they can come see me.

I'm fucking tired of democrap motherfuckers... if they don't like our country they can get the f)uck out.

The fucking teacher can get the fuck out of America, and go find some society that isn't proud to be who they are, isn't proud of their veterans, doesn't idolize their military, allows flag burning, and wont kick the fucking shit out of you if you insult their country to their face.... and doesn't sing their national anthem, or other patriotic songs in school, and has nothing whatsoever to say about what country their allegiance is to.

She can go fucking find some country that gives a fuck about foreigners or what they think of them.
We just happen to be the wealthiest and most powerful... and that is what we should be proud of too.

The teacher can also get the fuck out of America, and go find some society that doesn't run on greed... doesn't manufacture goods that brings them above the standard of the poverty line and gives them a choice of what they want.

And go find some society where you can just sit on your fucking ass all day smoking crack or even pot... fail school, tell the boss to fuck off.. and still have a job.

Have you asked your niece how she feels to be your political pawn?

But, seriously......what brought on this rant?

good..

I'm sure everyone appreciates you using her as a pawn in your failed experiment. How selfish can you be?

Its a successful "experiment" because it isn't an experiment, I sued and won... now I am going back to college to be an Registered Nurse.
Damn good job.
You're full of shit. No one believes you. Especially the part about you going to school. :laugh:

Now is the time for her to learn to stand up for herself and to not be afraid to do so, and my rules helps her to do that, at this point in time.
My question is why does your niece conform to your rules? Doesn't she have parents?

My question is why does your niece conform to your rules? Doesn't she have parents?
Thats how you know hes lying. He just wanted to rant.

Wow !! ---- I'm speechless. ( Political correctness has become a curse. The rights of many are sacrificed to please a few [ACLU]. Everything we say or do, offends someone. Society has become a moral and ethical battle ground. Dictated responses are encapsulated in laws and policies. Freedom of speech, as well as freedom of expression, has many " IF's " attached. ) ---- We should've known the domino effect when laws dictated our bedrooms and correspondence were enacted. In other words, we have restricted freedom.

good..

Damn good job.

Good for you. Keep it up.

You have a disgusting sailor mouth.... is this what Christianity represents? Is this Christ like? Is this what He taught? Yet you use Christ's cross on a necklace as an excuse to be like Satan?

PLEASE stop with your bull crud and leave Christ's cross and your supposed Christianity out of your posts.... you are an embarrassment to us Christians, and to Christ.

God what a horrible fantasy you came up with. I can do much better.
You could? But I thought BlueJay WAS YOU, IS YOU or Natural Gas.... ;)

Especially when he mentions he could ''sue'' the school/government if they expelled his niece yadahyadahyadah....

God what a horrible fantasy you came up with. I can do much better.
You could? But I thought BlueJay WAS YOU, IS YOU or Natural Gas.... ;)

Especially when he mentions he could ''sue'' the school/government if they expelled his niece yadahyadahyadah....

What's funny is I said I have a 140 IQ months ago and now this guy is stealing or trying to steal my shit. This guy is borderline retarded and just goes to show he can't be me. I'm to damn smart.

My attorney's are the best attorney's in the state of Ohio. One of them was on Dr Phil and made a fool of him. They both went to Notre Dame. Roommates. I would be all over the school.

Forum List

Back