Public fears tactical nuke at Trump inauguration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
America on high alert as Trump prepares to take office

President-elect Trump is defying the will of the deep state, the military-industrial complex base of ultimate power in the United States.

That is why he is treading dangerous waters and risks suffering the same fate as JFK.

-------------------------------------------------------

True or not lets pretend it is, there would be a few reasons they would want to pull this off.
1. Obama gets stay in office and get that third term
2. A few years ago Biden was over heard saying Obama is going to need something bigger than 911 ( What that pertained to exactly isn't for sure)
3. There have been a few stolen nukes here and there since Obama has been in

then there is more...........................

President-elect Trump is defying the will of the deep state, the military-industrial complex base of ultimate power in the United States.

That is why he is treading dangerous waters and risks suffering the same fate as JFK.

True or not lets pretend it is, there would be a few reasons they would want to pull this off.
2. A few years ago Biden was over heard saying Obama is going to need something bigger than 911 ( What that pertained to exactly isn't for sure)

Couple of problems here, as I see it.
1) If there was a credible threat of a tactical nuclear device being at (let alone detonated) the Inauguration, this information would likely not be public.
2) Obama would not stay in office any longer that it would take to "swear in" the "designated survivor".
3) The time has passed for Obama to get "something bigger than 911". See number two above.

Did I miss anything?
This looks decidedly like something that belongs in the "conspiracy theory" room.

1) If there was a credible threat of a tactical nuclear device being at (let alone detonated) the Inauguration, this information would likely not be public.
2) Obama would not stay in office any longer that it would take to "swear in" the "designated survivor".
3) The time has passed for Obama to get "something bigger than 911". See number two above.

Did I miss anything?
This looks decidedly like something that belongs in the "conspiracy theory" room.

Didn't you know that MindWars is the free Info Wars subscription at USMB?

• Banned

Did I miss anything?

I agree with most and although we think it would not go public, there are a few reasons why it would get leaked.

There are insiders ( Whistle blowers) who don't want to see this happen for obvious reasons.

There have been missing nukes going on, one event took place a few years ago that actually caused an earthquake in N.C. I believe , it is being said it was dropped in the ocean. There is much more behind that story though.

In the case of Obama and the third term, when a Nation disaster takes place he has every right to stay in office.

• Banned

Did I miss anything?

Didn't you know that MindWars is the free Info Wars subscription at USMB?

Apparently that's your problem and apparently so are a few thousand others. Apparently some ppll ike to try a site out first before buying it.
Do you buy shoes before trying them on ..................

Michael Moore is going to fart?

Did I miss anything?

I agree with most and although we think it would not go public, there are a few reasons why it would get leaked.

There are insiders ( Whistle blowers) who don't want to see this happen for obvious reasons.

There have been missing nukes going on, one event took place a few years ago that actually caused an earthquake in N.C. I believe , it is being said it was dropped in the ocean. There is much more behind that story though.

In the case of Obama and the third term, when a Nation disaster takes place he has every right to stay in office.

No, he would not. Reread the COTUS, and pay special attention to Amendment XX. It states very clearly that Mr. Obama's term ends on Jan. 20th at noon. There is no provision for extending it.

• Banned

Did I miss anything?

No, he would not. Reread the COTUS, and pay special attention to Amendment XX. It states very clearly that Mr. Obama's term ends on Jan. 20th at noon. There is no provision for extending it.

-------------------------------------------

First off we have had a President serve a third term before :

Before President Franklin D. Roosevelt was elected to his third and fourth terms in office, U.S. presidents had honored the limit established by George Washington that a president should serve no more than two terms.

Later, the 22nd Amendment formally restricted service in the Oval Office to two terms.

But now, U.S. Rep. Jose Serrano, D-N.Y., and a supporter of President Obama, has introduced House Joint Resolution 15 to repeal the 22nd Amendment and thus abolish presidential term limits.

Serrano has introduced the bill before, in 2003, 2009 and 2011 with no success. H.J.R. 15 would require a two-thirds majority vote in favor in both the House and Senate and a majority of support from state legislatures.

Read more at Democrat plan lets Obama run for 3rd term

Did I miss anything?

Then we have this

At that time, Serrano’s bill was H.J.R. 5, which proposed “an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as president.”

Luckily they haven't made it through, but most of you seem to forget how convenient the NDAA / Patriot act is.

SEN GRAHAM WARNS OF NUKE STRIKE AFTER MISSING WARHEADS REPORT
Senator warns South Carolina is nuclear bomb target following Infowars report on black ops nuke transfer

September 5, 2013

Senator Lindsay Graham has warned South Carolinians about the threat of a ‘terrorist nuclear attack’ on the same day our exclusive high level military intel revealed to us that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas airforce base under an ‘off the record’ black ops transfer.

Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report

SEN GRAHAM WARNS OF NUKE STRIKE AFTER MISSING WARHEADS REPORT
Senator warns South Carolina is nuclear bomb target following Infowars report on black ops nuke transfer

September 5, 2013

Senator Lindsay Graham has warned South Carolinians about the threat of a ‘terrorist nuclear attack’ on the same day our exclusive high level military intel revealed to us that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas airforce base under an ‘off the record’ black ops transfer.

Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report
That story came from info wars. Just in case you were wondering, that means it's fake. Please don't take my word for it though. Just remember that when it doesn't happen, you'll know to never read anything from that website ever again.

Did I miss anything?

-------------------------------------------

First off we have had a President serve a third term before :

Before President Franklin D. Roosevelt was elected to his third and fourth terms in office, U.S. presidents had honored the limit established by George Washington that a president should serve no more than two terms.

Later, the 22nd Amendment formally restricted service in the Oval Office to two terms.

But now, U.S. Rep. Jose Serrano, D-N.Y., and a supporter of President Obama, has introduced House Joint Resolution 15 to repeal the 22nd Amendment and thus abolish presidential term limits.

Serrano has introduced the bill before, in 2003, 2009 and 2011 with no success. H.J.R. 15 would require a two-thirds majority vote in favor in both the House and Senate and a majority of support from state legislatures.

Are you seriously using FDR and the 22nd as evidence that Obama could, in fact, continue in office? This does not make sense.
Oh, and for the record, whether or not a person can be ELECTED to a third term has no bearing on WHEN a term expires.

Nope. You are backing up your bullshit conjecture with even more bullshit conjecture.

Basically circular bullshit.

Forum List

Back