Public executions in the war.

You're stupid. Every one acknowledges black crime, but not everyone claims all blacks are criminals. I don't hold the white race accountable for all white criminals either.
Hold on….link us to just ONE post from just ONE of you Lefties here proving that you have explicitly and publicly condemned the subhumans committing the crime in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, NYC or Los Angeles….you can’t so you won’t….and you don’t because you know damn good and well that it is your plantation dwelling dark people who commit all the crime in those disgusting blue shitholes.

Basically, every Afghan person lost a family member who was killed by U.S. military. Mother, father, brother, sister, aunt uncle, wife, husband.
So of course they want revenge on any traitor Afghan's that helped the enemy occupiers. .... :cool-45:
Nowhere close to how many faithful Muslims killed their own. Not even close. Especially when they executed them by firing on any American from a mosque. In my mind, the moment we found out any of them ever shot at us or hid their weapons in mosques that would be the day every one of them would be targets. All of them. Many would blame us of course that would be the same godless media. Wouldn't care. The day any of them had that audacity then they are the ones that brought wrath. Not the ones bringing the God's wrath. The ones dishonoring themselves and their supposed places of worship as places to hide their intended murder.

All of them would be targeted and I would make it abundantly clear that it's coming.

The beloved taliban executing a woman in the street.

Former police women being rounded up by the taliban for public executions after pull out.

The taliban whipping women protesters and media covering the carnage.

Oooops I am sorry. How racist of me. Still looking for the mass protests worldwide and the hands across America for these brown people being murdered by the hundreds of thousands after biden shamelessly pulled out abandoning all of them.

Huh

Sorry again, for the racism of TRUTH.

Are you not a member of the party that wanted us in that war. & now support another war!

We need an organization, etc in those areas to recruit agents, gather intel , etc on Al Qaeda, and other terrorists groups that want to harm America. Now we don't have that. You prove you don't know anything about wars, etc

What a ridiculous tool you are. You clearly know less than nothing about war or conflict.

Yes, and they accuse accuse accuse always of that which they are guilty. They have LOOOOONG FORGOTTEN and certainly didn't care AT ALL about the link between their goddess billary and the Russian connection.

They didn't give one sack of warm piss about taking away the sanctions of the Trump that he signed in 2019.

He actually maintained those sanctions and also before that encouraged Germany to stop funding putin and Russia with their dependence on Russia for their pipeline.

More proof of that but Trump was the putin puppet while he laid down sanctions them while biden lifted the sanctions and then gave putin a green light.

Republicans keep going to jail for doing the things that Republicans are accusing Democrats of doing.

What crimes exactly have Democrats been found guilty of doing????? The answer is NONE. None of them have ever been charged, and there's no evidence that they've committed ANY crimes.

Since Jimmy Carter was President, only 3 Democrats in the White House or Cabinet have been charged with crimes. Since Nixon was President, more than 125 Republican White House staffers and Cabinet members have been CONVICTED of crimes.

Dragonlady yes, convicted of tax fraud and there hasn't been an illegal, multi-million dollar investigation of the Dems like there has been for the Republicans. You are pro-nazi tactics

Forum List

Back