Pub presidents vs Dem presidents

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The Great Divergence In Pictures: A visual guide to income inequality. - Slate Magazine

images%2Fslides%2F10.gif

Mitt has already said he wants to give tax breaks to his cronies and ignore the 47%. He said corporations are people too my friend. Like President Obama has said, I think we should believe him. What the heck, I think we should believe him when he flip flops too.

Mittens has all but promised us that he would be income inequality on steroids.

I am startinig to believe that the "fact" is not even in the dem dictionary. Maybe obama will remove that one as well as "God" and the other word I cant think of. (least what I heard)

What I dont get is why has income equality been worse since the late 70s? after all these poverty programs and spending....when do liberals ask if they are working?

Even under Clinton...the better the economny, the more programs we needed, I dont get it......

The Great Divergence In Pictures: A visual guide to income inequality. - Slate Magazine

Mitt has already said he wants to give tax breaks to his cronies and ignore the 47%. He said corporations are people too my friend. Like President Obama has said, I think we should believe him. What the heck, I think we should believe him when he flip flops too.

Mittens has all but promised us that he would be income inequality on steroids.

The source of your chart is "Larry M. Bartels." Who the fuck is he, and why should anyone think he's credible?

Forum List

Back