PTA Mom Charged With 18 Counts Of Child Rape

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Tennessee mom is accused of luring at least nine teenage boys on social media into having sex with her. Investigators say Melissa Blair, 38, traded items for sexual encounters with male students who attend McMinn Central High School. Blair was not employed by the school but was involved with school clubs “like other parents are.” The encounters happened from spring 2020 through late 2021, officials allege.

Blair is charged with 18 counts of aggravated statutory rape, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution and one count of solicitation. Blair is currently free on $100,000 bail. Her arraignment is scheduled for Feb. 28. The county school system has banned her from school property and activities."

t_358a4982f2fb4195816f852b47ccffd9_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpg

She looks transgender to me so therefore I am going to refer to this creep as transgender because it makes this whole story easier to deal with. I mean, if she was just the run of the mill suburban soccer mom type; that group is a whole lot harder to make demonizing blanket statements about than if the person was a weird looking tranny.

Bottom line is, this person was so brazen about her predatory behavior that she thought being a "PTA mom" involved in school activities would give her both cover and access to children -- (which is why trannies should not be allowed to be teachers, counselors, etc) -- the only group creepier than the tranny-pedophile crowd, are the folks who are going to find a way to minimize this because it was a grown woman having sex with underage boys; as if those boys are lucky to have been groomed for sex by a grown woman.

In California "she" would be the elected governor.
Then why isn't she?

What we do know is that in Tennessee, she was arrested on 18 counts....and the only people trying to minimize it are the same people I said would try to minimize it....

Forum List

Back