Psychopath in mustang arrested for doing 208 mph

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All you liberals who complain about assault rifles and ask "why does anyone need 30 round magazines" need to explain why we let people have cars that do 3 times the speed limit.

Hector Fraire arrested after doing 208MPH during chase with Oklahoma trooper | Daily Mail Online

nov 16 2016 Driver Hector Fraire is accused of going 138 mph over the limit
Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a trooper clocked a Mustang going 85 mph and 84 mph on Saturday
The trooper went after it, and the Mustang hit 176 mph then 208 mph
Fraire was eventually arrested by the deputy for reckless driving and felony eluding

'The driver also turned off the headlights and brake lights, attempting to elude Trooper Smith.'

I doubt that stock 2011 Mustang GT can get over 160 mph.
Shelby GT500 can barely touch 200 mph.

Someone is lying here.

I usually drive at 200 kph when traffic allows. It's perfectly safe if you have the proper road and laws for slow pokes to stay to the right. America needs an autobahn.

I doubt that stock 2011 Mustang GT can get over 160 mph.
Shelby GT500 can barely touch 200 mph.

Someone is lying here.

Most I've done is about 275 kph...well over 160 mph. I can't imagine going faster than that lol.

• Banned
I usually drive at 200 kph when traffic allows. It's perfectly safe if you have the proper road and laws for slow pokes to stay to the right. America needs an autobahn.

No it's not PERFECTLY safe, you nitwit. It's extremely dangerous to everyone else on the roads. And don't tell me you make sure there is no one else on the road. You have no way of knowing that.

You are a psychopath with no concern for the safety of others and you belong in prison forever.

• Banned
Time to go back to the good old horse and buggy.

Not at all. But we should lower speed limits back to 55 and have very severe penalties for violators. No more coddling these killers on our highways.

Too bad these drivers can't disappear when hitting the 88 MPH mark like Marty did in the Back To The Future movies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

My uncle remembers the pre-55 era...no speed limits in many western states!

It was incredible. Even with a much smaller population back around 1970, highway fatalities were much much higher then than now. Around 55,000 a year 45 years ago compared to 35,000 a year now.

Story is total bs.....as a Mustang guy ( not a guy who drives Mustangs ) can say that no Mustang is doing over 2000. Its an aero thing...........they ran a 1,000hp Hennessy version of the GT500 a couple of years back and it was able to do low 190's only. NASCAR Sprint Cup cares can do up to about 220 but that is only because of aero and downforce technology. An '11 GT is maybe........maybe able to bust just north of about 160 then its like running a parachute out the back of the unit :deal:

A Mustang GT.....even a '16 model is getting nowhere close to 200mph.

Lastly.....most any production car would need miles to get to that speed and it would take several minutes not to mention the balls factor. Been up to just south of 150 several times in lowered high hp cars........you can feel the air under the car its so unstable. Wings and spoilers on most Mustangs are appearance-only.

I call bs on the balls issue alone...........:coffee:

My uncle remembers the pre-55 era...no speed limits in many western states!

It was incredible. Even with a much smaller population back around 1970, highway fatalities were much much higher then than now. Around 55,000 a year 45 years ago compared to 35,000 a year now.

check out vids of what happens when a 2015 small Bimmer front ends one of the huge Caddy's from the early 60's!! Your jaw drops.......Caddy guy in his 5,000 pound beast had no chance of surviving.

All you liberals who complain about assault rifles and ask "why does anyone need 30 round magazines" need to explain why we let people have cars that do 3 times the speed limit.

Hector Fraire arrested after doing 208MPH during chase with Oklahoma trooper | Daily Mail Online

Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a trooper clocked a Mustang going 85 mph and 84 mph on Saturday
Fraire was eventually arrested by the deputy for reckless driving and felony eluding

'The driver also turned off the headlights and brake lights, attempting to elude Trooper Smith.'
My 03 PT Cruiser shimmy's when I go above 60 MPH so I'm amazed any car that's not a race car can do 208.lol

My 03 PT Cruiser shimmy's when I go above 60 MPH so I'm amazed any car that's not a race car can do 208.lol

Need to go in and get your wheels checked for proper balance..........if that doesn't work, look at getting an alignment.

Need to go in and get your wheels checked for proper balance..........if that doesn't work, look at getting an alignment.

Balancing the wheels to stop shimmying makes sense but alignment almost never causes shimmy.

Forum List

Back