Psychic? Capitol attack, not so spontaneously incited days before speech happened

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
I see a lot of democrats ignoring evidence of a long planned attack on the Capital building. Pelosi and co, are deliberately impeaching an innocent man. This is normally called partisan politics, which is bad for America that keeps running on lies like candy.

Jo Nova

Psychic? Capitol attack, not so spontaneously incited days before speech happened

Excerpt:

It didn’t matter what Trump said, days before he said it, people were already planning the attack, and the FBI, NYPD, and USCP knew that too.
Is this a one day drive-by impeachment, asks John Solomon. Before the evidence is even presented? Reporter, John Solomon wants to know if Pelosi et al were advised in advance, what did they know? If they didn’t know, it was a failure of the police. If they did know, it’s a scandal that they didn’t say something in advance or put in proper security.

The US Attorney is bringing a conspiracy case which can’t happen if there wasn’t advance planning.

As usual, a whole lot of innocent law-abiding people, just can’t supply the evidence that shows how innocent they are. The DC police are investigating the Capitol attack, but won’t supply the evidence to an FOIA because, wait for it, it might be “personally embarrassing”? The whole event is being used to in an attempt to accuse, impeach and humiliate The President, but we must protect some underling (who) instead? Or perhaps we need to “protect” the citizens from being able to make up their own minds?

Just the News: “How could Trump incite an attack that had already been pre-planned and was in motion before his speech ended?:

LINK

======

Pelosi is turning out to be the worst partisan speaker in U.S. history.

I see a lot of democrats ignoring evidence of a long planned attack on the Capital building. Pelosi and co, are deliberately impeaching an innocent man. This is normally called partisan politics, which is bad for America that keeps running on lies like candy.

Jo Nova

Excerpt:

It didn’t matter what Trump said, days before he said it, people were already planning the attack, and the FBI, NYPD, and USCP knew that too.
Is this a one day drive-by impeachment, asks John Solomon. Before the evidence is even presented? Reporter, John Solomon wants to know if Pelosi et al were advised in advance, what did they know? If they didn’t know, it was a failure of the police. If they did know, it’s a scandal that they didn’t say something in advance or put in proper security.

The US Attorney is bringing a conspiracy case which can’t happen if there wasn’t advance planning.

As usual, a whole lot of innocent law-abiding people, just can’t supply the evidence that shows how innocent they are. The DC police are investigating the Capitol attack, but won’t supply the evidence to an FOIA because, wait for it, it might be “personally embarrassing”? The whole event is being used to in an attempt to accuse, impeach and humiliate The President, but we must protect some underling (who) instead? Or perhaps we need to “protect” the citizens from being able to make up their own minds?

Just the News: “How could Trump incite an attack that had already been pre-planned and was in motion before his speech ended?:

LINK

======

yeah, when guilty is is always best to attack the prosecutor like Hitler did.

Jo Nova

Excerpt:

LINK

======

You didn't read the article, it takes over 15 minutes to read it all.

Jo Nova

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Are you a librarian? I read it earlier this morn when I peruse the news outlets...Now, on with the show..

Jo Nova

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Are you a librarian? I read it earlier this morn when I peruse the news outlets...Now, on with the show..

No you are lying because this is from Australia, from a website YOU have denigrated in the past.

It isn't a news outlet, it is a SCIENCE BLOG!

Meanwhile you still show ZERO evidence that you read it, your typical drive by comments doesn't inspire anyone.

Jo Nova

Excerpt:

LINK

======

No you are lying because this is from Australia, from a website YOU have denigrated in the past.

Meanwhile you still show ZERO evidence that you read it, your typical drive by comments doesn't inspire anyone.
Don't you think this OP should be about someone else besides me?

Jo Nova

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Don't you think this OP should be about someone else besides me?

Do you think you should try addressing the article itself, instead of your posted drive by crap: " yeah, when guilty is is always best to attack the prosecutor like Hitler did. "

The article remains unaddressed.

Like I said to myself when I read the same story two days ago the security apparatus was compromised by inside moles which they are turning out as we speak. The Op fails to stay on topic and seeks to derail the thread because of his weak argument that this is not spontaneous and the president can't be considered culpable, of course that is an illogical conclusion since it was everyone from the bottom to the top who conspired to delegitimatize and act of Congress through the use of force. Now back to you OP for you rebutt-al...

Like I said to myself when I read the same story two days ago the security apparatus was compromised by inside moles which they are turning out as we speak. The Op fails to stay on topic and seeks to derail the thread because of his weak argument that this is not spontaneous and the president can't be considered culpable, of course that is an illogical conclusion since it was everyone from the bottom to the top who conspired to delegitimatize and act of Congress through the use of force. Now back to you OP for you rebutt-al...

The article was posted less than 12 hours ago, you freaking liar!

You are pathetic at this, not a single line from the article you complain about shows up in your dishonest replies.

From the article you NEVER read:

"The FBI admitted Tuesday it received information ahead of the Jan. 6 tragedy suggesting some participants were planning a “war” on the Capitol, including killing officers and distributing maps of the complex. It alerted Washington D.C. law enforcement through the joint terrorism task force alert system. It also “disrupted” the travel plans of some of the suspected trouble-makers.

“We developed some intelligence that a number of individuals were planning to travel to the D.C. area with intentions to cause violence,” Assistant Director Steven M. D’Antuono said. “We immediately shared that information, and action was taken.”

The New York Police Department is reported to have given the Capitol Police similar intelligence warnings of impending violence.

The chief federal prosecutor in Washington declared Tuesday he is pursuing conspiracy charges, signaling the attacks on the Capitol involved multiple acts and multiple conspirators working in concert with each other. The prosecutor talked about the planting of carefully constructed IEDs as one such act."

===

The FBI, NYPD, and Federal Prosecutor all say there was a preplanned attack and they were NOT Trump supporters. The attack started while Trump was still speaking to his followers from 1 1/2 miles away.

Zero evidence that Trump was involved in this.

You haven't made any counterpoint at all. Your rancid partisanship is making you stupid!

You are pathetic at this, not a single line from the article you complain about shows up in your dishonest replies.

"The FBI admitted Tuesday it received information ahead of the Jan. 6 tragedy suggesting some participants were planning a “war” on the Capitol, including killing officers and distributing maps of the complex. It alerted Washington D.C. law enforcement through the joint terrorism task force alert system. It also “disrupted” the travel plans of some of the suspected trouble-makers.

“We developed some intelligence that a number of individuals were planning to travel to the D.C. area with intentions to cause violence,” Assistant Director Steven M. D’Antuono said. “We immediately shared that information, and action was taken.”

The New York Police Department is reported to have given the Capitol Police similar intelligence warnings of impending violence.

The chief federal prosecutor in Washington declared Tuesday he is pursuing conspiracy charges, signaling the attacks on the Capitol involved multiple acts and multiple conspirators working in concert with each other. The prosecutor talked about the planting of carefully constructed IEDs as one such act."

===

The FBI, NYPD, and Federal Prosecutor all say there was a preplanned attack and they were NOT Trump supporters. The attack started while Trump was still speaking to his followers from 1 1/2 miles away.

You haven't made any counterpoint at all. Your rancid partisanship is making you stupid!
Updated: January 13, 2021 - 11:34am

It's on the page you have a link to, why be an asshole an attack me for no good reason. Stick to the topic.

===

It's on the page you have a link to. Why be an asshole an attack me for no good reason. Stick to the topic.

Your dishonesty knows no bounds, the article I posted was posted less than 12 hours ago, you just made a misleading reply, which was actually based on an internal link, which you didn't specify.

Besides that you didn't read that article either since it is highly critical of security lapses and that Trump wasn't involved at all.

Meanwhile still zero counterpoint to the posted article, it appears you have nothing to offer.

You are one misleading lying jackass!

Last edited:

===

It's on the page you have a link to, why be an asshole an attack me for no good reason. Stick to the topic.

YOU haven't done shit about the topic, which is my main point about your patented drive by comments.

The article remains unchallenged and you didn't read that second link either because it doesn't support democrats at all.

Forum List

Back