Psychiatrist Says Islam Is A Mental Disorder

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
No wonder Palestinians teach their children that dying as a suicide bomber is life's highest aspiration allahu akbar PBUH OMG LOL

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUp7QLyjWLk]Wafa Sultan about the "Prophet" Muhammad! - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, Founder of the Republic of Turkey: "Islam--this decaying corpse of an immoral bedouin--is poisoning all of us"
:clap2:

• Banned
"Sunni Man" is an example of the affliction of Muslim mental illness, here denying the Holocaust http://www.usmessageboard.com/4188006-post53.html

Following a cult invented by a madman pedophile muhammad can't be healthy.:cuckoo:

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, Founder of the Republic of Turkey: "Islam--this decaying corpse of an immoral bedouin--is poisoning all of us"

The mentally ill Muslim Sunni Man blathers on incoherently about his paranoid delusions over the "Zionists" not realizing Christians are the biggest Zionists in America.

Christians United For Israel...
Christians United for Israel has grown to become the largest pro-Israel organization in the United States and one of the leading Christian grassroots movements in the world. CUFI spans all fifty states and reaches millions with our message. Each year CUFI holds hundreds of pro-Israel events in cities around the country. And each July, thousands of pro-Israel Christians gather in Washington, D.C. to participate in the CUFI Washington Summit and make their voices heard in support of Israel and the Jewish people.
Our impact has been immediate. Our growth has been phenomenal. And we've only just begun.

http://www.cufi.org/site/PageServer

Of course, mentally ill Muslims like Sunnit Man are commanded to hate Christian infidels, too...

Quran 5:51: O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

It's scary to think that the mentally ill Sunni Man roams the streets. OMG

Last edited:
The quote of Ataturk comes from "Vichy France"-Minister's book titled "Mustapha Kemal. La mort d'un Empire".
Jacques Benoist-Méchin
The quote has no authenticity, and the book in general has racial tendencies.

Who the fuck is "Wafa Sultan" ?

• Banned
The quote of Ataturk comes from "Vichy France"-Minister's book titled "Mustapha Kemal. La mort d'un Empire".
Jacques Benoist-Méchin

No wonder Ataturk wanted Turkey to be secular and not populated by depraved Muslim wife beaters and honor killers of children.

Today, turkey is just another islamonazi shithole.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: THE BARBARIC TREATMENT OF WOMEN IN ISLAM
When it comes to speak about women in Islam, now I am free. But I cannot forget my niece. She was forced to marry her cousin when she was 10, he was over 40. Her marriage was valid and legalized under the Islamic shariah [law] because Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, married his second wife when she was 6, he was over 50.

I always remember my niece coming back to her father's house begging him not to send her back to her husband. He would say in Islam it is a shame for a woman to leave her husband's house. God will reward you for obeying him.

At the age of 25, my niece committed suicide by setting herself on fire She was burned to death leaving 4 children.

In 2002, the Saudi religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing the correct Islamic dress. There were about 800 female students in the school building when this tragedy took place and at least 15 girls were killed.

You must fight the brain-washing machine called Islam. In order to understand Islam, you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatizing. It is very shocking. He married his second wife when she was 6 years old, he was over 50. He married his daughter-in-law. His son was adopted so he turned to his followers and said I was told by god that sdoption is forbidden to justify his marriage to his daughter-in-law.

Muhammad's third wife was Safiyah. He attacked her tribe, he killed her father, her brother and her husband. That same day, he slept with her. That's what I call Islam.

Muslims have only two choices: To change or to be crushed. Please, please don't let your civilized way of thinking interfere with your defending America. Please, please defend your values. Please defend your freedom.

In America, I enjoy just walking down the street in America by myself without being accused of being a whore is a blessing. Just chatting with my male next-door-neighbor without being accused of committing adulter is a blessing.

God bless America.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up3yuQDAWKQ]Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
  • Banned
Following a cult invented by a pedophile who molested his 6 year old wife Aisha when he was 53 by thighing her and having her clean his semen-stained pants can't be good for one's mental health like Sunni Man.

Here, the sacred islamic scripture records Aisha's laundering chores for her freaky husband mahomet...

Sahih Bukhari
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

• Banned
Jacques Benoist-Méchin

When might turkey produce even one Nobel Prize winner after all these years? I thought your allah sez the Muhammadan is superior to the infidel, no? Israel has 5 Nobel Prize winners.

Islam, the religion of losers.

Last edited:
No wonder Palestinians teach their children that dying as a suicide bomber is life's highest aspiration allahu akbar PBUH OMG LOL

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUp7QLyjWLk]Wafa Sultan about the "Prophet" Muhammad! - YouTube[/ame]

Not commenting on the essence of your post...but, really, how tough is it to find a psychiatrist to say ANYTHING???

Ya' just lift enough rocks....

Religion period is a mental disorder.

Correct.

And the OP’s hate of Islam only compels those of good faith to come to its defense.

Jonesy, Jonesy, Jonesy....
...I guess logic isn't your strong suit....

Now, follow this:

So, it's correct to say that religion is a mental disorder....
...and 'those of good faith' should come to Islam's defense....

I know that you would like to be in their number, the folks of good faith, but once you indict those of a religious persuasion as mentally ill, it kind of obviates your inclusion in the 'folks of good faith' clique...

Makes you appear kind of dumb, don't you think?
I mean, eliminating yourself from the group you created, huh?
Look...I don't think you're a fool...but what's my humble opinion against
that of thousands of others??

Actually, it's kind of funny.

Now, you keep workin' hard, and you may just get up to adequate.

Sunni Man = Mentally Ill Muslim. Denies the Holocaust on one hand and his vile cult supports a Muslim holocaust of Jews on the other handhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/4189086-post64.html

Last edited:
Any belief or faith be it political or religious that distorts your view of reality is a mental disorder?

You do realize, Citi, that the punctuation mark at the end of your sentence removes any meaning, don't you...?

Try top row, left side of the keyboard instead.

Any belief or faith be it political or religious that distorts your view of reality is a mental disorder?

You do realize, Citi, that the punctuation mark at the end of your sentence removes any meaning, don't you...?

You do realize that you removed any meaning from most of your reply?
Just going by your irrationalle.

You do realize that you removed any meaning from most of your reply?
Just going by your irrationalle.

In a mood?

You make the Great Santini look like Leo Buscaglia.

Forum List

Back