Psychiatric Issues

Mental health is science explained. The best concept for disbelief is conservatism/low IQ. If you can think and use logic to compare known facts to observed actions it is plainly obvious that one very sic man is trump.View attachment 316129View attachment 316129
So you had fun doing that? Most of those items do NOT describe Trump...except a few in the Narcissism category. What politician doesn't fall into that category?
It is not an explaination by an observed character assessment.

Mental health is science explained. The best concept for disbelief is conservatism/low IQ. If you can think and use logic to compare known facts to observed actions it is plainly obvious that one very sic man is trump.View attachment 316129we View attachment 316129

We saw a huge increase of psych patients when Trump kicked Hillary’s ass. Our psych director thought I was joking when I suggested she hire more therapists before the election.
I would say it is you who needs help as trumpy did not kick ass. Hillary won the popular vote and tRump bought the Electoral college.
Hospitals around the country were flooded with people like you. People who couldn’t understand how elections work.

We saw a huge increase of psych patients when Trump kicked Hillary’s ass. Our psych director thought I was joking when I suggested she hire more therapists before the election.
I would say it is you who needs help as trumpy did not kick ass. Hillary won the popular vote and tRump bought the Electoral college.
[/QUOTE]
images

people who have mental problems are just
It's a service of process problem. Family raped/molested us and had us "put away" at law like an unwanted wife, like some twisted Biblical-polygamist-era spiritual "divorce" and made sure our rights were revoked for life.
..the human-especially males---are naturally selfish/aggressive/etc...
And why are dudes --- most of them married or going steady with a female --- always chasing male ass like that?
School does not of itself cause the problems it is the children who cause the problems.
Right. Straight out of Luther's catechism.
The closeness of them and the speed at which name calling and bullying expands is the real culprit.
It's the ADULTS piling on with their own bullying and name-calling, deciding for the kids who's allowed to be friends with them and who's not.

Do you believe that people who have mental problems are just that. Personal issues from stresses, family, etc. Or do you believe in any government programs with technology or people with abilities affecting others. Or there are spirits that affect people. Or there are demons that affect people. Or any other ways that people may be affected.

Computer virus. Glitch in the Matrix

Forum List

Back