Psychiatric Issues

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2018
Do you believe that people who have mental problems are just that. Personal issues from stresses, family, etc. Or do you believe in any government programs with technology or people with abilities affecting others. Or there are spirits that affect people. Or there are demons that affect people. Or any other ways that people may be affected.

...no proof at all of spirits/demons/etc
...there are many, many forms and levels of ''mental problems/illness''
...a lot of these crazies that mass kill or fly a plane into something/etc do not ''immediately'' think of doing those things......they think and think and think more of their problems or perceived antagonists---it obsesses them..finally, they irrationally think they have to act '''rationally'' and MASS MURDER/steal/start fires/etc

..the human-especially males---are naturally selfish/aggressive/etc...look at kids with their toys: MINE MINE..they will kick, scratch and bite for what is theirs--they have to be taught to do what's right ...parents are important--if they don't give the child love/discipline/teachings the kid will probably grow up with problems--and then these will cause mental problems

I work in a hospital and have spent thousands of hours over the past several years helping our nursing department with psych patients.

I‘m not clear on what you’re asking.

Do you believe mental illness is being WEAPONZIED and used to take your freedom and rights. Do you believe 90^ of the pos losers who become menntal health ppl aare LEFTIST TRUMP HATING assholes----

did you know they have no proof of any sort of mental illness even existing at the levels these losers try to state what is or isn't a mental illness.

All some Trump hating leftist -----t has to do is say you are this or that and that label sticks forever be it true or not.

U weak really really need to wake up to reality......... because it's real easy to screw one over ,Trump hater and all ..

Mental Health is weaponized hands down ...

"...data revealed that the average monthly number of emergency mental health intakes for school-aged children declined from 185 in May (the last full month of school), to 102 in June (the month in which school lets out), and then down to 74 and 66, respectively, in July and August (the full months of freedom from school). In September the rate started its climb back up again. Overall, the rate of such visits during the school months was slightly more than twice what it was in July and August. "

Mental health is science explained. The best concept for disbelief is conservatism/low IQ. If you can think and use logic to compare known facts to observed actions it is plainly obvious that one very sic man is trump.
DSM5.jpg
DSM5.jpg

"...data revealed that the average monthly number of emergency mental health intakes for school-aged children declined from 185 in May (the last full month of school), to 102 in June (the month in which school lets out), and then down to 74 and 66, respectively, in July and August (the full months of freedom from school). In September the rate started its climb back up again. Overall, the rate of such visits during the school months was slightly more than twice what it was in July and August. "

You know that children antagonize each other over some really lame things. That is one of the main reasons for the health care intakes.

Do you believe that people who have mental problems are just that. Personal issues from stresses, family, etc. Or do you believe in any government programs with technology or people with abilities affecting others. Or there are spirits that affect people. Or there are demons that affect people. Or any other ways that people may be affected.
I have no doubt that there are spirits that effect people but there can also be physical manifestations that are caused by toxins of all sorts.

A small lie can turn into a huge mess over time. Is it a spiritual thing that affect the flesh? Yes it is. Things beyond an average human's control are born outta thoughts and actions of error.

When your an a--hole who thinks the medical world is GOD you get worldly and learn more than what the hell NBC or some leftist pig university tells you . No wonder your a retard on steroids.

1585347589055.png

I don't really think that people are getting crazier, but I do think that we notice it more because of the ease with which it can be documented and distributed for viewing.

I'm an old fart, and I can remember the days when it took several days to a week for a rumor about someone to get around the school, but nowadays? It takes as long as it requires for you to log on and post. And, because most people like to feel like they are "better" than others, when someone does stupid shit and it hit's the 'net, that is why it goes viral.

And then, there is the fact that people's attention spans are slowly being eroded away. First, there was Twitter, and while you can say something in 240 characters or less, it's much harder to put forth a cogent thought with reasoning and logic into a space that small. Now? People can't even take 30 min. to watch a freaking show, they now have shows that are only 10 min. called Quibi's. I mean really, how much crap does one really need to pack into just one day?

You know that children antagonize each other over some really lame things. That is one of the main reasons for the health care intakes.
So you are agreeing that school causes mental illness.

Thank you.

But it still doesn't explain the INCREASE. Kids are kids, and if the *educators* are doing all they're supposed to do, one wonders why.....
" In another, more recent study, Gregory Plemmons and his colleagues (2018), found that the rate of hospitalization of school-aged children for suicidal ideation and attempts increased dramatically—by nearly 300%—over the seven years of their study, from 2008 to 2015, and each year the rate of such hospitalizations was significantly higher in the school months than in the summer. "

Mental health is science explained. The best concept for disbelief is conservatism/low IQ. If you can think and use logic to compare known facts to observed actions it is plainly obvious that one very sic man is trump.View attachment 316129we View attachment 316129

We saw a huge increase of psych patients when Trump kicked Hillary’s ass. Our psych director thought I was joking when I suggested she hire more therapists before the election.

Thank you.

But it still doesn't explain the INCREASE. Kids are kids, and if the *educators* are doing all they're supposed to do, one wonders why.....
" In another, more recent study, Gregory Plemmons and his colleagues (2018), found that the rate of hospitalization of school-aged children for suicidal ideation and attempts increased dramatically—by nearly 300%—over the seven years of their study, from 2008 to 2015, and each year the rate of such hospitalizations was significantly higher in the school months than in the summer. "
School does not of itself cause the problems it is the children who cause the problems. The closeness of them and the speed at which name calling and bullying expands is the real culprit.

Mental health is science explained. The best concept for disbelief is conservatism/low IQ. If you can think and use logic to compare known facts to observed actions it is plainly obvious that one very sic man is trump.View attachment 316129View attachment 316129
So you had fun doing that? Most of those items do NOT describe Trump...except a few in the Narcissism category. What politician doesn't fall into that category?

Mental health is science explained. The best concept for disbelief is conservatism/low IQ. If you can think and use logic to compare known facts to observed actions it is plainly obvious that one very sic man is trump.View attachment 316129we View attachment 316129

We saw a huge increase of psych patients when Trump kicked Hillary’s ass. Our psych director thought I was joking when I suggested she hire more therapists before the election.
I would say it is you who needs help as trumpy did not kick ass. Hillary won the popular vote and tRump bought the Electoral college.

Thank you.

School does not of itself cause the problems it is the children who cause the problems. The closeness of them and the speed at which name calling and bullying expands is the real culprit.
If you have good teachers and administrators, that is not true.

Forum List

Back