Psalm 91:1-16

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ...

He will cover you with his pinions
If the British fowlers sometimes crippled a bird by pinioning its wings, then it should be necessary to remind oneself from another place that the hand of the Lord has not been shortened, that it cannot save.

He will cover you with his pinions
If the British fowlers sometimes crippled a bird by pinioning its wings, then it should be necessary to remind oneself from another place that the hand of the Lord has not been shortened, that it cannot save.

We have all sins, doesn't mean we are all sinners. I know I don't bear false witness to what I have experienced...

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ...
Ah yes psalm 91 one of my favourites... Believe it or not the psalms correlate to the years.. 1948 was when Israel was born and Psalm 48 .. Psalm 67 to the six day war and the enlargement of Israel to name a few and Psalm 91 when the gulf war occurred against Iraq and Saddam Hussein who threatened Israel with pestilence from his scud missiles that rained down on Israel but killed no one or very few.( Those were the arrows and gd provided the shelter and refuge). Proof of their deadliness occurred towards the end of the war when a scud killed scores of American troops in Saudi Arabia... But I digress not everyone will understand what I am pointing out here and there are many more correlations but that is fine those who understand will understand...Shalom...

Wear a mask, snowflake

Forum List

Back