Psaki reveals White House (government) is consulting with Facebook to 'flag misinformation'

If he tells FaceBook what to censor then biden has that the power of a true dictator
Did he threaten Facebook?
Thats an interesting question though

At the beginning of his dictatorship Hitler had to throw some people, including media, in jail to get their cooperation

But in our time the lib media is as radical and diabolical as the lib politicians

Thats pretty scary

I think you'll wait a long time if you expect today's democrats to step up. I don't recall ever seeing this level of dishonesty from so many of the boards liberals in the past as we're seeing today.

We're not going to stop humiliating you Trump cult losers just because you have these meltdowns. Quite the contrary. When you cry at us like this, it confirms that what we're doing is hurting you badly. That tells us we should keep calling you out for your dishonesty, treason, stupidity and general immorality.

Your best strategy would be to _not_ cry about the liberals always being so mean to you.

Obviously biden does not think the censors are censoring enough free speech so he gave them a prod
I thought conservatives wanted the platforms to moderate consistently?

In fact, Florida passed a law requiring it and was cheered by conservatives.

Did he threaten Facebook?
I dont know since the meeting was private
Well, why don’t you figure it out before you start calling people dictators.

Facebook already has a policy against COVID misinformation anyway. If anything Biden is asking them to follow their own policy.
Who decides what is misinformation? The Biden administration? The same people that claimed it was misinformation to suggest that this virus came from the lab in Wuhan that now say, "Well it might have come from the lab in Wuhan". The same people that said it was misinformation that Hunter's laptop was found abandoned at a repair shop in Delaware now say it was his laptop. Those deciding what is misinformation have a personal stake in what information is being released. It's wrong.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-slam-psaki-white-houseconsulting-facebook-flag-misinformation
Critics roundly condemned the White House after Press Secretary Jen Psaki revealed the Biden administration is working with Facebook to flag "problematic" posts that "spread disinformation" on COVID-19.

On Thursday, Psaki was asked a question regarding the Biden administration’s request for tech companies to be more "aggressive" when policing what they referred to as "misinformation." Psaki revealed that the White House is "in regular touch with social media platforms" to handle it.

COMMENT:

BOOOM!!! That is GOVERNMENT using Facebook as a tool of censorship!!!

1ST AMENDMENT WILL APPLY!!!

tenor.gif

dblack?

:dunno:
Government Censorship in its' rawest form, and the liberals fiully support it

I think you'll wait a long time if you expect today's democrats to step up. I don't recall ever seeing this level of dishonesty from so many of the boards liberals in the past as we're seeing today.

We're not going to stop humiliating you Trump cult losers just because you have these meltdowns. Quite the contrary. When you cry at us like this, it confirms that what we're doing is hurting you badly. That tells us we should keep calling you out for your dishonesty, treason, stupidity and general immorality.

Your best strategy would be to _not_ cry about the liberals always being so mean to you.
"I'll do my best but your opinion just means so darned much to me", said no one. I understand that you can't help being the garbage human that you are and I'll cut you some slack accordingly. God knows it would be sad to have to wake up in the mornings and be you.

Who decides what is misinformation?
True. Maybe the vaccine really does turn people into magnets. Who knows? No one! We can’t know anything really so just believe anything you want! Yippee!

"I'll do my best but your opinion just means so darned much to me", said no one. I understand that you can't help being the garbage human that you are and I'll cut you some slack accordingly. God knows it would be sad to have to wake up in the mornings and be you.
Just because your master is the Lord of LIes doesn't mean you should tell every stupid lie that oozes out of your lizard brain. He expects his servants to be intelligent about what lies they tell, so he's going to be quite cross with you.

Remember, you Trump cultists may think you've cut a deal with him for a luxury suite in Hell, but he's the Lord of Lies. He doesn't keep his bargains.

I thought conservatives wanted the platforms to moderate consistently?
Its a difficult topic

Even if the libs at FaceBook wanted to be even handed thats a difficult tightrope to walk

And they have no desire to be fair to conservatives anyway

But certainly colluding with the biden administration is going in the wrong direction

With both Democrats and Republicans both eager to go after social media, it's only a matter of time.

As long as the WH has social medias full support with controlling dissenting speech, Democrats won't do anything to reign in their power. They'll go through the motions and make believe free speech really matters to them, but that would be a huge lie. If it is ever proved that the vaccines they have been touting, as well as their joint censorship with facebook, has actually caused loss of life, then you'll see these Democrat assholes head for the hills, weasels that they are.

Forum List

Back