Psaki Played The 'Biden Dead Son/Grief' Card In Response To Drone Strike Fiasco Question...

Let's see a post from me supporting the drone strike! You can't!

The only "dodge" here is that POS you probably drive.
Ah...so your response is to ask me to prove a negative? So tell me, Admiral...were you posting on OTHER topics when you were supposedly incapacitated by Covid? Or was it just THIS topic that was too exhausting for you to address in your weakened state?

Ah...so your response is to ask me to prove a negative? So tell me, Admiral...were you posting on OTHER topics when you were supposedly incapacitated by Covid? Or was it just THIS topic that was too exhausting for you to address in your weakened state?
How is that proving a negative? Show me a post where I supported the drone strike. Everything else you desire is irrelevant.

Conducting a drone strike, in a crowded city, without having intel on the ground is just plain stupid. It turned out to be just that! Biden's "Over the Horizon" capability simply does not exist.

How is that proving a negative? Show me a post where I supported the drone strike. Everything else you desire is irrelevant.

Conducting a drone strike, in a crowded city, without having intel on the ground is just plain stupid. It turned out to be just that! Biden's "Over the Horizon" capability simply does not exist.
Another dodge. So when was it that Covid had you incapacitated, Admiral? You know...when you knew that the drone strike was a media stunt by the Biden Administration...but you were too weak to point that out here?

And it's not that the strike was "stupid"...it's that the strike was something done by people with zero character who killed the innocent family to try and deflect criticism over their totally FUBARED withdrawal. That's not stupid...that's disgusting!

No, you hate him. What is sad is everything you accused him of doing, xiden actually is doing. But you turn a blind eye because "he's your guy".
Westwall, your constant use of Xiden, your willingness to believe any thing bad about Biden reject anything bad about Trump kinda seems like hate and, well, turning a blind eye towards your guy don't you think? Have you ever held him accountable?

Biden is Biden. Obama was "my guy", really liked him and still do. Biden was the better choice, a departure from constant self inflicted crisis mode that marked the Trump Administration, the corruption,, the routine blurring of ethical lines and norms, and the absence of any accountability. Biden is far from perfect and, the departure from Afganistans is a glaring example of this. But if civilian casualties, hitting the wrong targets, killing meant anything to you, you wouldn't be excusing it in the former administration or ignoring the relaxing of rules and guidelines for ordering a strike that occurred during the last Administration and increased civilian casualties. The ethics of drone strikes has been highly controversial ever since Obama started it (and a black mark on his record)...why does it only matter when a Dem is in charge?

Coyote is blinded by his irrational hate and his complete political bias. He has no military experience in any of this yet his hatred for atrump and his need to protect Biden drives him to disagree with me and the 30 years of experience ...including current...doing this.

His hatred and his bias won't let him accept the facts.
People can claim any credentials on the internet. It doesn't mean much. You had zero issues with drones hitting wrong targets before. Biden's strike is not defensible. None of them are. Unless you are OK with it when your guy does it.

You had zero issues with .....
I did not know it was a responsibility of Mods to falsely attempt to represent the beliefs, feelings, opinions, and stances of other posters...basically to spread false narratives .

Neither you nor any other lying snowflake on this board who have attempted to falsely speak for me knows me or speaks for me. Every time you pathetic losers try to speak for me you lie and attempt to create a false narrative / argument, intentionally representing what I think and believe.

Here's an idea, Coyote - why don't you highly emotional, politically bias-driven Mods and snowflakes stick to speaking for yourselves, to express your own thoughts and feelings and stop attempting to lie and mislead while falsely trying to speak for me.

Quite frankly, you completely suck at trying to speak for me.

If you had paid attention instead of focused on lying and falsely representing who I am and what I think, toy would have read the description of the process for conducting drone strikes, the numerous agencies and military reps who all work together to find, track, identify, assess the situation, assess the risk, and obtain legal authorization from Judge Advocate General / Legal Rep before a strike is authorized and conducted. Drone Strikes and not conducted in some undisciplined, lawless, 'gun-slinger' fashion. You have proven you have no clue how they are carried out or anything about the people who run the missions.

Thank you, however, for proving how snowflakes are completely ruled by emotion (often irrational, which causes them to do what you tried to do - lie and attempt to mislead by falsely claiming to know what someone else thinks / feels / believes) rather than using intelligence and facts to control your actions.

I did not know it was a responsibility of Mods to falsely attempt to represent the beliefs, feelings, opinions, and stances of other posters...basically to spread false narratives .

Neither you nor any other lying snowflake on this board who have attempted to falsely speak for me knows me or speaks for me. Every time you pathetic losers try to speak for me you lie and attempt to create a false narrative / argument, intentionally representing what I think and believe.

Here's an idea, Coyote - why don't you highly emotional, politically bias-driven Mods and snowflakes stick to speaking for yourselves, to express your own thoughts and feelings and stop attempting to lie and mislead while falsely trying to speak for me.

Quite frankly, you completely suck at trying to speak for me.

If you had paid attention instead of focused on lying and falsely representing who I am and what I think, toy would have read the description of the process for conducting drone strikes, the numerous agencies and military reps who all work together to find, track, identify, assess the situation, assess the risk, and obtain legal authorization from Judge Advocate General / Legal Rep before a strike is authorized and conducted. Drone Strikes and not conducted in some undisciplined, lawless, 'gun-slinger' fashion. You have proven you have no clue how they are carried out or anything about the people who run the missions.

Thank you, however, for proving how snowflakes are completely ruled by emotion (often irrational, which causes them to do what you tried to do - lie and attempt to mislead by falsely claiming to know what someone else thinks / feels / believes) rather than using intelligence and facts to control your actions.
Wow. That is one hell of an emotional rant. Snowflake.

Any idea why the rules were loosened during the Trump administration?

Again. Your concern for drone strikes seems tightly constrained by your partisan girdle.

No, it was a declaration that in your last post you attempted to mislead board members by misrepresenting what I believe / think. In essence you attempted to create a false narrative by intentionally LYING, claiming to know what I think / believe, which you proved you do not. I then asked you to refrain from attempting to do so again in the future, to instead to stick to telling people what YOU feel, believe, and / or think. In doing so, I treated you like and addressed you as an adult. If I made a mistake by doing so, please let me now.

Leftists know their support group are emotional and irrational. They play the same card all the time.

You're fuck-ups.

Ah, but Xiden loves his son, and that's what really matters. Love is in the air.

Westwall, your constant use of Xiden, your willingness to believe any thing bad about Biden reject anything bad about Trump kinda seems like hate and, well, turning a blind eye towards your guy don't you think? Have you ever held him accountable?

Biden is Biden. Obama was "my guy", really liked him and still do. Biden was the better choice, a departure from constant self inflicted crisis mode that marked the Trump Administration, the corruption,, the routine blurring of ethical lines and norms, and the absence of any accountability. Biden is far from perfect and, the departure from Afganistans is a glaring example of this. But if civilian casualties, hitting the wrong targets, killing meant anything to you, you wouldn't be excusing it in the former administration or ignoring the relaxing of rules and guidelines for ordering a strike that occurred during the last Administration and increased civilian casualties. The ethics of drone strikes has been highly controversial ever since Obama started it (and a black mark on his record)...why does it only matter when a Dem is in charge?

We have a long track record of xidens incompetent actions. We also have ample evidence that he is compromised by the Chinese.

Thus the letter change.

On the other hand, pretty much every claim made about Trump has been PROVEN a lie.

But you don't care

Any idea why the rules were loosened during the Trump administration?

Again. Your concern for drone strikes seems tightly constrained by your partisan girdle.

His was not an emotional rant. Your sad 3rd grade level, "I know you are, but what am I" response, however, is.

Did you even know about the 700 civilians killed by our drone strikes in 2019?

Not only did the Trumpyone increase the number of drone strikes and collateral damage, but he also issued new rules about how to not report collateral damage.

Were you silent on those, too?

Do you have evidence he did not earn it or is it just your pathological hatred of Biden?
No, but considering his dad is a proven liar.....
I mean the guy lied about having 3 degrees
Or that he finished in the top half of his law school class.......76 out of 85 is dogshit bad....and not top half
HE said he attended law school on a scholarship... LIE.......he did not.
and plagiarized an entire speech from Neil Kinnock

I mean shit he did the same shit Donald Trump does...except when Trump brags.....there is actual truth to it...but the media doesn't really report it for 3 weeks at a time.

In fact I'll post a Mother Jones ( I know one of your favorite sources)

So while you have just bullshit on Trump.......We all know Biden is a liar.....and he uses his power to enrich his family....something you accuse Trump of doing, but we have proof Biden does it.

And what did Biden get the Bronze Star for? If it wasn't for being Joe Biden's son..

Last edited:
People can claim any credentials on the internet. It doesn't mean much. You had zero issues with drones hitting wrong targets before. Biden's strike is not defensible. None of them are. Unless you are OK with it when your guy does it.
No, but we'd like to see the media say something.....it's ironic that when a democrat fucks up....it's barely mentioned, when a republican does, its weeks of coverage and he's a war criminal.

And the optics of this has not even been brought up. As the US leaves women and children to horrible fates that we all know await them with the Taliban, as the US leaves men and women it has worked with and made promises to in the hands of those that will murder them brutally for it, the very last thing that we ensure we accomplish is murdering an innocent family that was one of those allies.

Local populations would be insane to ever work with us in the future and every single one of those victimized over there are going to remember that it was the US that left them. Just like last time.

Sort of makes you wonder if that was the plan all along. Our allies will never go to bat with us again. Locals wiill never help us to help them to overthrow a cruel or communist government.

Just after the US military launched a Hellfire missile to stop a white Toyota Corolla it believed to be an imminent threat to US troops leading the evacuation at the Kabul airport, the CIA issued an urgent warning: Civilians were likely in the area, including possibly children inside the vehicle, according to three sources familiar with the situation.

It was too late. The warning on August 29 came seconds before the missile hit the car, killing 10 civilians, including seven children.

In the weeks following, the military insisted that it had been a justified strike on a confirmed terrorist target, acknowledging that some civilians might have been killed. But on Friday, after weeks of media coverage casting doubt on the legitimacy of the strike, the military acknowledged no one in the car was affiliated with ISIS-K as originally believed. "It was a mistake," Gen. Frank McKenzie, the top general of US Central Command, said bluntly at the Pentagon.

It's not clear whether the military informed the intelligence community that it had decided to pull the trigger -- if for no other reason than that the situation was rapidly evolving. The military calls such strikes, which commanders in the field were authorized to take without consulting up the chain of command, "dynamic."

So military commanders on the ground are authorized to kill children and aid workers with over-the-horizon weapons but only Joe Biden...seriously only Joe Biden, could approve opening the airport gates to allow Americans, permanent residents, and SIV Visa holders into the airport.

I will say two things. One, if the goal was to get whomever killed our marines, and prevent further attacks as we were getting out, then yes that qualifies as a military strike.

Is it an issue for Biden? Of course it is. Just like it was for Trump and Obama. But I see a hell of a lot of partisan politics in your anger here.

Two, I’ve opposed drone strikes since the beginning under Obama. You and Westwall seem to have a partisan definition of what evil and what wrong. Drone strikes have killed tons of people, including a lot of children, who were in the wrong place or the victims of poorly selected targets and have angered many who might normally be allies.
Funny; I don't hear you opposing this drone strike at all. You keep defending and justifying it.

And the goal was absolutely NOT to get whomever killed our Marines. There was zero expectation that the persons in the van killed the Marines. There was no claim from anyone in the Biden regime that the goal was to kill those who killed our Marines.

The claimed goal was revenge against anyone who might be a threat to us, not against those who killed the Marines.

The actual goal was to kill anyone so they could make the claim that they had responded to the attack at the airport. The actual goal was cold-blooded murder of any available target so Biden could have a camera moment and the press could go on about what a great leader he is. This was cold-blooded murder and anyone in the Biden administration that defends it is guilty. Anyone here or anywhere else who defends it is certainly complicit in the intentional deaths of innocents for political gain.

Forum List

Back