Psaki Played The 'Biden Dead Son/Grief' Card In Response To Drone Strike Fiasco Question...

Coyote is blinded by his irrational hate and his complete political bias. He has no military experience in any of this yet his hatred for atrump and his need to protect Biden drives him to disagree with me and the 30 years of experience ...including current...doing this.

His hatred and his bias won't let him accept the facts.
Better feel again! Coyote is NOT male.

Coyote is blinded by his irrational hate and his complete political bias. He has no military experience in any of this yet his hatred for atrump and his need to protect Biden drives him to disagree with me and the 30 years of experience ...including current...doing this.

His hatred and his bias won't let him accept the facts.

Coyote is a she.

I was down with COVID during that time frame.
LOL...nice attempt at a dodge, Admiral! Be honest, you didn't say shit about the drone strike because you were one of the people that Joe Biden was trying to impress with it. Pretending you knew it was nothing more than "theatre" by Biden (theatre that got innocent people killed!) after the fact just makes you look like a Monday morning quarterback!

LOL...nice attempt at a dodge, Admiral! Be honest, you didn't say shit about the drone strike because you were one of the people that Joe Biden was trying to impress with it. Pretending you knew it was nothing more than "theatre" by Biden (theatre that got innocent people killed!) after the fact just makes you look like a Monday morning quarterback!
Let's see a post from me supporting the drone strike! You can't!

The only "dodge" here is that POS you probably drive.

New Topics

Forum List

Back