Psaki Played The 'Biden Dead Son/Grief' Card In Response To Drone Strike Fiasco Question...

And they KNEW the children were in the car. There was a separate drone following that car for eight fucking hours.

Coyote can never admit when her side does evil.
What I am seeing is a complete inability from you to admit that your side does evil. None. Drone strikes hit targets and kill a family and children. When it’s Biden it’s evil. When it’s Trump…it’s excusable. Don’t you kinda think it’s really bad in BOTH cases?

What I'm bothered by, Coyote isn't collateral damage. That happens in war zones unfortunately. What bothers me is that this drone strike came right after the attack on and the deaths of our 13 Marines and was portrayed by the Biden Administration as retaliation for the terror attack. We were TOLD that Al Queda leaders were killed in that strike. In reality Joe Biden blew up a car full of children trying to appear tough. THAT horrifies me!

They had intelligence that ISIS operatives were in a white car. They targeted the wrong white car. No, Biden wasn’t “trying to appear tough”. He was doing any other president would do in a dangerous situation after already 23 marines. It was botched. But no more botched than say, the example I gave where a Trump drone strike hit the wrong target and killed a bunch of civilians and children. The only difference you apply different standards to the two presidents because of partisan hatred instead of asking the important question: why the hell are we doing drone strikes when they cause so many civilian casualties? “Collateral damage” is just a way of sanitizing murder.

I don’t know, but we can identify those from our own drone strikes, and we did change our policies as to how conducted the strikes so that likely led to some increase.
Maybe, but then maybe not? There is a possibility you are right, or you could be wrong, but I think due diligence would be in order before pegging Trump specifically with a 300% increase in deaths when it may have had more to do with other countries than the u.s.

Maybe, but then maybe not? There is a possibility you are right, or you could be wrong, but I think due diligence would be in order before pegging Trump specifically with a 300% increase in deaths when it may have had more to do with other countries than the u.s.
Fair enough. However he an be pegged with drone strikes that hit and killed civilians. Like Biden and Obama.

No it wasn’t intended. It was a fuckup. The fact you hold the two presidents to different standards in this regards kinda indicates your own partisan bias.

Following a car for eight hours, and being told there are kids inside, and still launching.....is MURDER.

No it wasn’t intended. It was a fuckup. The fact you hold the two presidents to different standards in this regards kinda indicates your own partisan bias.

If Trump had done this I would have been every bit as outraged. The fact that you resort to that argument shows how heartless, and feckless, YOU, are.

What I am seeing is a complete inability from you to admit that your side does evil. None. Drone strikes hit targets and kill a family and children. When it’s Biden it’s evil. When it’s Trump…it’s excusable. Don’t you kinda think it’s really bad in BOTH cases?

Then you have never paid attention to a thing I have posted. Ever. I ALWAYS call out evil actions, no matter WHO does them.

I am against evil.

Clearly you are not.

Then you have never paid attention to a thing I have posted. Ever. I ALWAYS call out evil actions, no matter WHO does them.

I am against evil.

Clearly you are not.
Then why don’t you call out Trump’s drone strikes?

WHO was told there were kids inside?

EVERYBODY! Fuck, pay ATTENTION! The CIA told everyone that there were kids and that it was not a credible target and the assholes killed them anyway!

They had intelligence that ISIS operatives were in a white car. They targeted the wrong white car. No, Biden wasn’t “trying to appear tough”. He was doing any other president would do in a dangerous situation after already 23 marines. It was botched. But no more botched than say, the example I gave where a Trump drone strike hit the wrong target and killed a bunch of civilians and children. The only difference you apply different standards to the two presidents because of partisan hatred instead of asking the important question: why the hell are we doing drone strikes when they cause so many civilian casualties? “Collateral damage” is just a way of sanitizing murder.
If the extent of their "intelligence" was that ISIS operatives were in a white car...then I've got to ask what idiot gave the OK to launch that strike? How many white cars do you think there are in Kabul? A few thousand? So why WAS the order given to launch a missile at that white car? Was it because US intelligence thought ISIS operatives were in the car or was it because the Biden White House was putting pressure on the military or the CIA to do SOMETHING to strike back at ISIS? The reason this was "botched" was that it was a knee jerk response by the Biden Administration to losing 13 Marines in their "botched" withdrawal!
You accuse me of applying different standards to Presidents? Kindly show me where Trump ordered a strike like this one to appear strong after botching something else?

If the extent of their "intelligence" was that ISIS operatives were in a white car...then I've got to ask what idiot gave the OK to launch that strike? How many white cars do you think there are in Kabul? A few thousand? So why WAS the order given to launch a missile at that white car? Was it because US intelligence thought ISIS operatives were in the car or was it because the Biden White House was putting pressure on the military or the CIA to do SOMETHING to strike back at ISIS? The reason this was "botched" was that it was a knee jerk response by the Biden Administration to losing 13 Marines in their "botched" withdrawal!
You accuse me of applying different standards to Presidents? Kindly show me where Trump ordered a strike like this one to appear strong after botching something else?
The “appearing strong” is strictly your subjective interpretation. Of course there was pressure to strike back, there always is in a case like this when terrorists launch an attack. If he hadn’t you would have accused him of being weak. I don’t care what the reasons are for a botched drone strike, that’s purely politics, like your selective condemnation. The fact is they should not have happened at all.

Rogue AI I'm still trying to figure out when we signed up for the massive airlift of hundreds of thousands of Afghans into OUR country. How about they get airlifted into the Gulf states that are right next door?
We signed up for that the day we started recruiting and paying people to fight for us against the people we surrendered their homes to.

You know, taking responsibility for the results of the actions WE willingly took over there.

The “appearing strong” is strictly your subjective interpretation. Of course there was pressure to strike back, there always is in a case like this when terrorists launch an attack. If he hadn’t you would have accused him of being weak. I don’t care what the reasons are for a botched drone strike, that’s purely politics, like your selective condemnation. The fact is they should not have happened at all.
That is the point though, isn't it. This was NOT a military strike. There was no military goal. We had already pulled out. This strike was purely political. Biden was going for a political gain here and instead killed innocent children.

And the ONLY thing you can bring yourself to say, the ONLY thing that seems to matter to you, is that this really is not an issue for Biden because innocents were killed by drone strikes in the war too. He stood on stage personally and hailed the strike as an example of our continued operational capability. Of course this is a big deal for the admin - he made it so.

Fair enough. However he an be pegged with drone strikes that hit and killed civilians. Like Biden and Obama.
Sure, I can agree with that. All presidents are guilty of bad judgment when it comes to the use of military power, and we all could do better at our own due diligence when criticizing the other side.

Most men whose wives die "accidentally", and then the man marries the woman with whom he's having an affair, end up on an episode in a Investigative Discovery channel program. Joe and Jill Biden need to be exposed.

You don't care what the reasons are for a botched strike? Really, Coyote? It appears like the "reasons" for this drone strike were that the Biden Administration were desperate to look a little less inept for their botched withdrawal that killed 13 US Marines and ordered the strike in an attempt to look less pathetically weak than they were! An attempt that now makes them look even MORE pathetic than they looked before!
Your arguing that drone strikes shouldn't be happening at all is almost as pathetic as Biden's ordering this one TO happen! It's a pathetic attempt to change the discussion from why this one DID happen to whether drone strikes SHOULD be used!

Forum List

Back