Psaki Played The 'Biden Dead Son/Grief' Card In Response To Drone Strike Fiasco Question...

Five years? I’m not defending Biden. That was a terrible mistake to make. Just find it ironic that it somehow wasn’t a terrible mistake under Trump. Not a peep about the carnage.
what specifically are you talking about? A Link?
But why does he keep bringing up his dead son? He died years ago....and he still has another one.........

Eight of those years were Obama, like you said, not word from us. Why? Because Obama didn't put himself right in it. Biden and his buck stops here speech put him in it. Biden takes credit for getting people out, so he's equally responsible for the fuck ups. The only problem here is the liberal hypocrisy.
Oh ya…the hypocrisy….

putting himself right in there…

Seriously….can the hypocrisy get any deeper?

I don’t think you ever get over losing a child}}}
Trumpsters wouldn't understand that

Oh ya…the hypocrisy….

Just more off topic ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!! from the Modtroll.

Oh ya…the hypocrisy….

Your first article was Trump in meetings outside the public eye. No comparison.

The second one Trump put himself in the middle of it, the difference is Trump didn't fuck it up. Unlike Biden.

Your first article was Trump in meetings outside the public eye. No comparison.

The second one Trump put himself in the middle of it, the difference is Trump didn't fuck it up. Unlike Biden.
Trump fucked up enough drone strikes to kill over a thousand civilians. Did he take any responsibility?

Trump fucked up enough drone strikes to kill over a thousand civilians. Did he take any responsibility?
So did Obama, did he take responsibility? Give it up. Biden is responsible because he said he was. He stood in front of the country and made promises, not to abandon US citizens and allies, he said the buck stops at him. Own it. This isn't about Trump, never was, but you folks can't seem to accept that and just hold your dud president accountable.

So did Obama, did he take responsibility? Give it up. Biden is responsible because he said he was. He stood in front of the country and made promises, not to abandon US citizens and allies, he said the buck stops at him. Own it. This isn't about Trump, never was, but you folks can't seem to accept that and just hold your dud president accountable.
Oh I can hold him responsible, just don’t expect me to accept your hypocrisy if killing civilians in drone strikes is what matters. All this newfound conscience among conservatives is pretty odd.

easyt65

It’s amazing….just like that, Republicans suddenly rediscovered that scrap of toilet paper that passes for a conscience and are horrified, yes horrified, at a drone strike that killed civilians…as they SHOULD be. Wouldn’t you agree? There is way too much “collateral damage” and not enough accountability In drone strikes…not to mention…if you don’t have boots on the ground and lives at stake in the process…it’s easy to distance oneself from the actual people you kill.

The problem though, when your conscience is little more than biodegradable tissue, is that it is only activated by a partisan moment and then discarded after use.

The civilian death toll from drone strikes: Ten years investigating US covert warfare

During the Trump administration both drone strikes and civilian casualties increased dramatically. Civilian deaths increased by 330% during the Trump administration, with over 700 in 2019 alone.

I looked real hard for any outrage…this thread seems to be it.
What I'm bothered by, Coyote isn't collateral damage. That happens in war zones unfortunately. What bothers me is that this drone strike came right after the attack on and the deaths of our 13 Marines and was portrayed by the Biden Administration as retaliation for the terror attack. We were TOLD that Al Queda leaders were killed in that strike. In reality Joe Biden blew up a car full of children trying to appear tough. THAT horrifies me!

Oh I can hold him responsible, just don’t expect me to accept your hypocrisy if killing civilians in drone strikes is what matters. All this newfound conscience among conservatives is pretty odd.
The killing of civilians is regrettable, that isn't the most important matter. Abandoning US citizens to terrorists is. The failed drone strike was pure political theater in response to the attack on our troops. Except, Biden fucked it up, and deserves criticism. Far as I can tell his whole presidency to date is a never ending fuck up with no accountability.

What I'm bothered by, Coyote isn't collateral damage. That happens in war zones unfortunately. What bothers me is that this drone strike came right after the attack on and the deaths of our 13 Marines and was portrayed by the Biden Administration as retaliation for the terror attack. We were TOLD that Al Queda leaders were killed in that strike. In reality Joe Biden blew up a car full of children trying to appear tough. THAT horrifies me!

And they KNEW the children were in the car. There was a separate drone following that car for eight fucking hours.

Coyote can never admit when her side does evil.

New Topics

Forum List

Back