Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

Afterseeing this yo can never take her seriously again
1632683401954.png

Can’t unsee something that did not happen but your emotions want it to have happened therefore it did.

And after you laugh, you remain smiling. Your pretense of not knowing that, is you being pathetically desperate.
Actually your premise is the one that has been knocked out the box. In Trump we trust.
Your memory issue is noted. My point stands. YOu saying "wacist" like a retarded child, is just you being an ass.
Actually just pulling something out your ass is the problem.
My point stands. The GOP leadership should be afraid. They tried to fix the primary and we have not forgotten. Unlike you serfs over there in teh dem party.
The United States should be afraid of right wing, conservatives fools who follow another foool.
Trump, or more importantly the people Trump spoke for, are still here and will be in the future. What you want is for US to quietly sit there while you asshats use government power to attack us.
We know the racists, white supremacist, ass clowns, etc. are still here.
Suck it, you will get more.

Actually your premise is the one that has been knocked out the box. In Trump we trust.

Actually just pulling something out your ass is the problem.

The United States should be afraid of right wing, conservatives fools who follow another foool.

We know the racists, white supremacist, ass clowns, etc. are still here.

Suck it, you will get more.

Soooo, all you got is saying "wacism" like a retarded child?

That is you losing the debate.

The fact is, that over here in the Trump camp, we support him, POLITICALLY, based on normal political reasons. That you call it a "cult" is just you being a projecting asshole.

Over there, if you don't vote for Biden, then "you ain't black", and blacks AS A GROUP, supported that old white man.

You are the weird political cult, not US.

Soooo, all you got is saying "wacism" like a retarded child?

That is you losing the debate.
What have you got other than spewing bullshit at best, but you call that winning.
The fact is, that over here in the Trump camp, we support him, POLITICALLY, based on normal political reasons. That you call it a "cult" is just you being a projecting asshole.
The last 4yrs showed us that is bullshit, Trump Humpin is a cult
Over there, if you don't vote for Biden, then "you ain't black", and blacks AS A GROUP, supported that old white man.
As compared to an old white man who was sued by the gov't for racial discrimination. A man that has made racist remarks. Yea that is the man black folks should be voting for.

You are the weird political cult, not US.

Nothing is weirder than a Trump Humper.

What have you got other than spewing bullshit at best, but you call that winning.

The last 4yrs showed us that is bullshit, Trump Humpin is a cult

As compared to an old white man who was sued by the gov't for racial discrimination. A man that has made racist remarks. Yea that is the man black folks should be voting for.

Nothing is weirder than a Trump Humper.

So, that's your evidence of wacism? A court case from, what was it, 1973?!, From when his DAD was in charge? LOL!!!

You are the one making the charge of "wacism", like a retarded child, so, it is on you to back it up.

And you got nothing. YOu are full of shit. And don't even start. Cause you people ALWAYS FAIL,

but you keep making the same retarded charges, over and over again, to create the ILLUSION of a point, though the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

So, that's your evidence of wacism? A court case from, what was it, 1973?!, From when his DAD was in charge? LOL!!!
Wasn't the president of the company, but it is OK for you to state something Joe said in 1977. Smfh.
You are the one making the charge of "wacism", like a retarded child, so, it is on you to back it up.
Hell how many times do I need to, until your dumbass can figure it out.
And you got nothing. YOu are full of shit. And don't even start. Cause you people ALWAYS FAIL,
Same ole song and dance.
but you keep making the same retarded charges, over and over again, to create the ILLUSION of a point, though the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.
Denial is hell.

Superbadbrutha

There was nothing to respond to there. All you have is saying "wacism", and all you have to back up that stupid claim, is an accusation from 1973.

Loser.

Superbadbrutha

There was nothing to respond to there. All you have is saying "wacism", and all you have to back up that stupid claim, is an accusation from 1973.

Loser.
That's funny when all you have done is posted something Biden said in 1977 and according to dumb asses like you racism is a thing of the past yet we still see it all the time.

That's funny when all you have done is posted something Biden said in 1977 and according to dumb asses like you racism is a thing of the past yet we still see it all the time.

I've posted nothing about anything Biden said. My posts have been about the supposed "whipping" and in response to stupid points stupid libs have made since then.

My position on wacism, is that racial equality for blacks has been the bi-partisan consensus since the early 60s.

"Thing of the past"? Not the words I would use. Especially as anti-white racism has become the law of the land.

Forum List

Back