Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

Off the top of my head, Nixon desegregated the Southern Schools.
Right, he enforced legislation that had already been passed. Something his predecessors failed to do.
You know, since the early 60s, BOTH parties have been committed to helping blacks. There has been disagreement on HOW to do it, but the goal has been to help you.
So nothing, ok.
This country would be a lot less... full of hate and anger and violence, if your side admitted that.

Why won't you do that?
So what was the cause of the hate/anger and violence before that?

It wasn't a joke to Trump Humpers. You guys loved it at the Orlando CPAC 2021 meeting.

You mean he blew hot air up your ass.

No this shit is a cult.

I don't have a side, I really don't see a reason someone black would vote for Trump. No one has been able to make the argument convincing most black folks why we should vote for a racist POS like Trump.

I agree.

View attachment 544052

Yeah, looks hilarious.

It's FUNNY. They are smiling because it is funny.

Biden wasn't joking when he said that if you didn't vote for him, you would not be black.

That is an old white man, DEMANDING your support, or threatening your very identity.

THAT'S A FUCKING CULT.

And you took it, like a bitch. Or a serf.

Right, he enforced legislation that had already been passed. Something his predecessors failed to do.

So nothing, ok.

Correct. Before that his predecessors did not want to do it. NIXON DID IT. That was a policy that benefited blacks.

You asked for it. ANd I gave you one. That's not nothing.

You want to admit that, so we can move on to the next step of our discussion, where you dismiss it as an isolated incident and then you ask me for another?

Cause, I can do this for a LONG TIME.

Yeah, looks hilarious.

It's FUNNY. They are smiling because it is funny.
They are smiling because they love it.
Biden wasn't joking when he said that if you didn't vote for him, you would not be black.

That is an old white man, DEMANDING your support, or threatening your very identity.
I asked the same question, why would anyone black vote for a racist POS like Trump.
THAT'S A FUCKING CULT.

And you took it, like a bitch. Or a serf.
Trump is a cult Trump Humper and you are his bitch. The dude isn't even in office and still runs the dumb ass republican party why? Because of folks like you.

Correct. Before that his predecessors did not want to do it. NIXON DID IT. That was a policy that benefited blacks.
He enforced a Supreme Court decision, he didn't create the policy.
You asked for it. ANd I gave you one. That's not nothing.
Actually you didn't, he didn't create the policy he followed the mandate.
You want to admit that, so we can move on to the next step of our discussion, where you dismiss it as an isolated incident and then you ask me for another?

Cause, I can do this for a LONG TIME.
Hey I have all morning, but by one I will be in the mancave watching football NFL Sunday Ticket, so you will be on your own.

Honestly - this is a FANTASTIC example of how blatantly unprofessional both lawmakers and their media parrots are.
It took all but 2 seconds for the "whips" to clearly be shown they are merely horse reigns. One image of the agent losing his grip on the reign, and the reign is loosely in the air - kind of sort of looks something kind of sort of like a whip.... if you are an idiot.

Hey I have all morning, but by one I will be in the mancave watching football NFL Sunday Ticket, so you will be on your own.
You will not be screwed over. Trump did not do that. Perceptions and propaganda destroyed his move to proclaim us a sovereign and free nation.

They are smiling because they love it.

I asked the same question, why would anyone black vote for a racist POS like Trump.

Trump is a cult Trump Humper and you are his bitch. The dude isn't even in office and still runs the dumb ass republican party why? Because of folks like you.

They are smiling because it is funny. It is pathetic teh way you need this.

YOu saying "wacist" like a retarded child, is not an argument. I know that you think it is, because it is all you have, but really, it is just you being an ill mannered ass.

Trump is a popular political leader. And the party leadership lost a lot of credibility with the base, when they tried to fix the primaries. They should be afraid of him, and us, his supporters.

Unlike on your side of the aisle, where the party bosses fucked Sanders and he and his supporters took it like the bitches that they are.

Are you really pretending to not know that he could have blown it off, or foot dragged or slow walked it?

Instead he DID IT. When he came to office, Southern schools were segregated and when he left, they were NOT.

I understand why you can't admit this. Because you know that I could do this over and over again, and eventually, you would look even more silly than you do now, when you have admitted to who knows how many examples of republican polices being good for blacks, and you still talking stupid shit about wacism.

Heads should roll for this, starting with the racist seen on pictures and video committing these horrendous acts.
In the inner cities, the men do not listen to the women. Psaki is a Psukee in that world that grows larger. And it will happen again for Prog women as the nation declines into insanity. Those who warn are called names. Ladies! Men will not keep being your bitches. You have men destroying their own sex for you. And they are suckers for the end game is mano mano. But the pensions and benefits can sell us all out.

They are smiling because it is funny. It is pathetic teh way you need this.
You laugh when something is funny, you smile when you love something and these fools are smiling.
YOu saying "wacist" like a retarded child, is not an argument. I know that you think it is, because it is all you have, but really, it is just you being an ill mannered ass.
Hmmm, I don't recall saying anything about racist. A hit dog will holla.
Trump is a popular political leader. And the party leadership lost a lot of credibility with the base, when they tried to fix the primaries. They should be afraid of him, and us, his supporters.
America should be afraid of him, because he has proven he will break every law in the book to win.
Unlike on your side of the aisle, where the party bosses fucked Sanders and he and his supporters took it like the bitches that they are.
At least when a Democrat loses they don't run around trying to stop the election results, they don't for months after the election run around whining about the election was stolen when it clearly was not. The don't attack the folks who held an audit for your dumb ass after the audit proves that you lost the election by an even bigger margin.

It wasn't a joke to Trump Humpers. You guys loved it at the Orlando CPAC 2021 meeting.

You mean he blew hot air up your ass.

No this shit is a cult.

I don't have a side, I really don't see a reason someone black would vote for Trump. No one has been able to make the argument convincing most black folks why we should vote for a racist POS like Trump.

I agree.

View attachment 544052
No one has been able to make the argument convincing most black folks why we should vote for a racist POS like Trump.

And no one has made a convincing argument that Trump is either a racist or a POS. You believe that because you want to and your cult leaders told you to. You just follow along like a cute, but mindless, little puppy.

No one has been able to make the argument convincing most black folks why we should vote for a racist POS like Trump.

And no one has made a convincing argument that Trump is either a racist or a POS. You believe that because you want to and your cult leaders told you to. You just follow along like a cute, but mindless, little puppy.
Yea I just believe that because I want to. Smfh. So tell me Trump Humper why black folks should support Trump.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday called images of a U.S. Border Patrol agent on horseback chasing Haitian migrants “horrific,” but declined to say what consequences there should be for his actions.

Psaki was asked repeatedly to comment on "photos of border agents on horseback using what appear to be whips on Haitian migrants" and whether it was appropriate behavior.

WTF is this 1821?

Folks should be outraged over this.

WTH is VP Harris?

WTH is the CBC? If they are silent on this we should never vote for them again.
Feel stupid now that you know what was actually going on? I bet you were all over that noose in the garage story that turned out to be a handle strap. You may even still be outraged at what didn't happen to Jusse Smollett.

You laugh when something is funny, you smile when you love something and these fools are smiling.

And after you laugh, you remain smiling. Your pretense of not knowing that, is you being pathetically desperate.

Hmmm, I don't recall saying anything about racist. A hit dog will holla.

Your memory issue is noted. My point stands. YOu saying "wacist" like a retarded child, is just you being an ass.

America should be afraid of him, because he has proven he will break every law in the book to win.

My point stands. The GOP leadership should be afraid. They tried to fix the primary and we have not forgotten. Unlike you serfs over there in teh dem party.

At least when a Democrat loses they don't run around trying to stop the election results, they don't for months after the election run around whining about the election was stolen when it clearly was not. The don't attack the folks who held an audit for your dumb ass after the audit proves that you lost the election by an even bigger margin.

Trump, or more importantly the people Trump spoke for, are still here and will be in the future. What you want is for US to quietly sit there while you asshats use government power to attack us.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Hmmm, so you are saying the numbers lie. For the simple fact history shows black folks do better under Democrat presidents than we do under republican presidents.

Well no shit Einstein, of course blacks do better under government handout policies that the Dimocrat party supplies you!

The Republican party asks you to stand on your own two feet, so naturally blacks are going to be opposed to that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back