Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

Joe Biden was awake long enough yesterday to perpetuate the lie of Haitians at the border being
"whipped" by border agents on horseback.

Psaki and the media spin machine are spewing out lies at an amazing rate to cover up the illegal
entry into this country of tens of thousands of Haitian illegal refugees here.

The way you stop us from breaking the law is not kind enough for us.
Lib 101

Hell of a note when the alleged president sides with the criminals against the People.
And then there are people silly enough to think the military and police would aid the rogue government in the event of a (pew pew) shooting war.

Why would any black man or woman vote for Donald J. Trump?

Same reasons any white man or woman would.

BUT, the point is, he is lecturing you like you (all of you) like you are children, who's very identity is tied up in HIS APPROVAL, and you take it and give him the support he DEMANDS of you.

That makes you the "dick suckers" not us.

Our leadership, when they tried that shit with us, we rebelled and went with Trump; and made them "suck it".

What's it like being a serf?

Do you really believe in the inner city areas they give a shit about that? They sell themselves in the expectation to get paid. And it demeans the men and women living there.
Do you have any idea what you are talking about? How do you know they sell themselves or the better question is who told you that?

Do you have any idea what you are talking about? How do you know they sell themselves or the better question is who told you that?

Blacks started supporting the dems when FDR started pouring money into social services.

That is a valid political position based on self interest.

The other poster took a very harsh slant on it, but he is not wrong on the facts.

A better response from you, would be to argue that supporting high(er) levels of social spending is... legitimate.

Same reasons any white man or woman would.
Which would be?
BUT, the point is, he is lecturing you like you (all of you) like you are children, who's very identity is tied up in HIS APPROVAL, and you take it and give him the support he DEMANDS of you.

That makes you the "dick suckers" not us.

Our leadership, when they tried that shit with us, we rebelled and went with Trump; and made them "suck it".

What's it like being a serf?
I should ask you what it is like being a Trump Humper. You ass clowns even made a gold statue of your savior, you clowns worship the very ground the fool walks on. We saw 4yrs of you falling at the man's feet and kissing his ass to be accepted as a loyal Trump Humper. You can never accuse someone of being a dick sucker the way you licked Trump's balls.

I worked in those areas in multiple ways. I knew people who had businesses and never got paid for their services as they started them using cash . Employees being threatened. New businesses have got to pay off the monthly nut for the business. I experienced attitudes from high school. Gangs around the school. Twice someone pointing a rifle out windows at a group of students that I was part of. Going house to house in a job related event, watching young women on porches with old couches on row home streets laughing and mocking people walking buy including perceived gay people living in the neighborhood. Every voting district area never had an issue with people to vote. And yes there are homes that on the outside may look weathered compared t o others but on the inside not so good. Also, there are pigs in taking care of homes being dirty and their kitchens with grease all over the place.

Blacks started supporting the dems when FDR started pouring money into social services.

That is a valid political position based on self interest.

The other poster took a very harsh slant on it, but he is not wrong on the facts.

A better response from you, would be to argue that supporting high(er) levels of social spending is... legitimate.
Tell me a major bill or policy that republicans passed between Lincoln and up until today that helped black folks or minorities in any major way.

I worked in those areas in multiple ways. I knew people who had businesses and never got paid for their services as they started them using cash . Employees being threatened. New businesses have got to pay off the monthly nut for the business. I experienced attitudes from high school. Gangs around the school. Twice someone pointing a rifle out windows at a group of students that I was part of. Going house to house in a job related event, watching young women on porches with old couches on row home streets laughing and mocking people walking buy including perceived gay people living in the neighborhood. Every voting district area never had an issue with people to vote. And yes there are homes that on the outside may look weathered compared t o others but on the inside not so good. Also, there are pigs in taking care of homes being dirty and their kitchens with grease all over the place.
Everyone has a story to tell I guess. Where did all this take place or did it take place over multiple hoods in multiple cities in multiple states.

Which would be?

I should ask you what it is like being a Trump Humper. You ass clowns even made a gold statue of your savior, you clowns worship the very ground the fool walks on. We saw 4yrs of you falling at the man's feet and kissing his ass to be accepted as a loyal Trump Humper. You can never accuse someone of being a dick sucker the way you licked Trump's balls.

You realize one guy made that statue right? Probably as a joke?

Trump ran an issue heavy campaign in the primaries. He gained support based on his ISSUES.

That is not "cult of personality" or... anything. That is the way it is supposed to work.

Contrast that the Identity POlitics of YOUR side, ie, if you vote the wrong way, "you are not black"?

Seriously, WTF?

Tell me a major bill or policy that republicans passed between Lincoln and up until today that helped black folks or minorities in any major way.

Off the top of my head, Nixon desegregated the Southern Schools.

You know, since the early 60s, BOTH parties have been committed to helping blacks. There has been disagreement on HOW to do it, but the goal has been to help you.

This country would be a lot less... full of hate and anger and violence, if your side admitted that.

Why won't you do that?

You realize one guy made that statue right? Probably as a joke?
It wasn't a joke to Trump Humpers. You guys loved it at the Orlando CPAC 2021 meeting.
Trump ran an issue heavy campaign in the primaries. He gained support based on his ISSUES.
You mean he blew hot air up your ass.
That is not "cult of personality" or... anything. That is the way it is supposed to work.
No this shit is a cult.
Contrast that the Identity POlitics of YOUR side, ie, if you vote the wrong way, "you are not black"?
I don't have a side, I really don't see a reason someone black would vote for Trump. No one has been able to make the argument convincing most black folks why we should vote for a racist POS like Trump.
I agree.

1632663192367.png

Forum List

Back