Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

You are stupid and dumb as well.

Actual many black folks invented or discovered something and white folks stole their ideas, that was the rule and direction.

No dumb ass it wasn't labor, these brilliant minds actually created and found. I didn't say black folks built America, we played a role in the creation of it.

Can you remember the name of the racist professor that taught you this bullshit you are spewing?

I see you're walking back your original claim.
Good job!

No they use student visas, work visas, etc. and when they expire they just stay here, dumbass.

Do you see white people flooding over our borders escaping other white countries ?
Are they sneaking in by the tens of thousands sometimes hundreds of thousands every month?
Why can't people of color build a successful country?

Do you see white people flooding over our borders escaping other white countries ?
No, I just see their visas expire and they stay in the country illegally.
Are they sneaking in by the tens of thousands sometimes hundreds of thousands every month?
Why can't people of color build a successful country?
Because white countries undermine those country to make sure they are not successful. All you have to do is look at African nations or Caribbean Nations.

No, I just see their visas expire and they stay in the country illegally.

Because white countries undermine those country to make sure they are not successful. All you have to do is look at African nations or Caribbean Nations.

Still blaming all your failures on white people. Typical.
Maybe someday your community will stand on their own, but for now you'll continue to be propped up by white technology, inventions, systems, governments, etc.
Let me know when you spot hundreds of thousands of white people sneaking into black countries to be taken care of.

Watching CNN this morning, it becomes clear why so many Americans are ignorant on Biden's border catastrophe.
20 minutes into the news, and not one fucking word about the border.
MSM is nothing more than DNC propaganda.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday called images of a U.S. Border Patrol agent on horseback chasing Haitian migrants “horrific,” but declined to say what consequences there should be for his actions.

Psaki was asked repeatedly to comment on "photos of border agents on horseback using what appear to be whips on Haitian migrants" and whether it was appropriate behavior.

WTF is this 1821?

Folks should be outraged over this.

WTH is VP Harris?

WTH is the CBC? If they are silent on this we should never vote for them again.
Psaki is a proven liar. You always play the race card. It’s so weak.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday called images of a U.S. Border Patrol agent on horseback chasing Haitian migrants “horrific,” but declined to say what consequences there should be for his actions.

Psaki was asked repeatedly to comment on "photos of border agents on horseback using what appear to be whips on Haitian migrants" and whether it was appropriate behavior.

WTF is this 1821?

Folks should be outraged over this.

WTH is VP Harris?

WTH is the CBC? If they are silent on this we should never vote for them again.
Crisis created by the idiot biden. Good job border patrol, they deserve medals. Stupid demscum.

Still blaming all your failures on white people. Typical.
Typical
Maybe someday your community will stand on their own, but for now you'll continue to be propped up by white technology, inventions, systems, governments, etc.
Let me know when you spot hundreds of thousands of white people sneaking into black countries to be taken care of.

How are we supposed to defend our country from hostile foreign invasion when guns are banned?
Hostile foreign invasion, smfh.

Black folks had jobs long before Trump, idiot.

So let me ask you and others of your ilk, instead of being "outraged" by images of men on horseback trying to stop invaders from sneaking in, why aren't you "outraged" by the invasion that Biden and Dimocrats have caused in the first place?

Let me remind you:

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

So let me ask you and others of your ilk, instead of being "outraged" by images of men on horseback trying to stop invaders from sneaking in, why aren't you "outraged" by the invasion that Biden and Dimocrats have caused in the first place?

Let me remind you:

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

Forum List

Back