Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

You racist ass trash, this country was built off of the backs, sweat and blood of folks whose skin wasn't white. You have enjoyed your white privilege off of the blood of others, so don't give me that bullshit about the weak ass, worthless contributions you have made to this country. Go learn some real American History and your dumbass will be shocked when you find out the truth. If anybody is tired it is folks of color who have endured injustice in this country for over 400yrs.

I always get a laugh when I hear black people make this laughable claim that America was built off the backs of black people.
It is humorous, but a lie of course.
Black people CONTRIBUTED labor just as others did, but let's get the truth out there.
Blacks contributed, but they did so under the vision, the entrepreneurship, the government, instructions, the systems, etc, all founded and completely set up by white Europeans who founded and made the rules.
Blacks helped with some of the labor, but it is white people who are the ones responsible for building America.
History is the proof.

Don't be stupid, none of your ancestors made any of the crucial decisions that built America. They did however go along for the ride.

I always get a laugh when I hear black people make this laughable claim that America was built off the backs of black people.
It is humorous, but a lie of course.
Black people CONTRIBUTED labor just as others did, but let's get the truth out there.
Blacks contributed, but they did so under the vision, the entrepreneurship, the government, instructions, the systems, etc, all founded and completely set up by white Europeans who founded and made the rules.
Blacks helped with some of the labor, but it is white people who are the ones responsible for building America.
History is the proof.

Don't be stupid, none of your ancestors made any of the crucial decisions that built America. They did however go along for the ride.
That lie has been repeated for so long and passed on for so many generations fools like you actually believe it. The contributions to this country by black folks is endless. I have noticed that the white folks who love to ride the accomplishments of other whites are the ones who haven't done shit other than enjoy the privilege position of being white in this country.

Screenshot_20210922-194913_Samsung Internet.jpg

That lie has been repeated for so long and passed on for so many generations fools like you actually believe it. The contributions to this country by black folks is endless. I have noticed that the white folks who love to ride the accomplishments of other whites are the ones who haven't done shit other than enjoy the privilege position of being white in this country.

View attachment 543075
If blacks built America, where’s the equivalent society in Africa?

Just proving no one cares about Haitians and whips or even deportation. It doesn’t matter to you except if it’s about political points. Sad.

I don't care about whips, that is for sure. I do care about deportation. I want them all deported.

Political points? This is about policy, you dunce. That is what my comments were on.

View attachment 543075

Dude, you're just being stupid.
All contributions that your ancestors made were under the rules, directions, inventions, and systems laid out by white people.
Of course their labor helped, but saying blacks built America, is like saying an irrigation sprinkler head built the garden.

By the way, can you remember the name of your first affirmative action black professor that told this lie to you?

I don't care about whips, that is for sure. I do care about deportation. I want them all deported.

Political points? This is about policy, you dunce. That is what my comments were on.
You check the thread you’re in, pal? It’s complaining about the image of Haitian and border patrol interacting. It’s feigned outrage. You prove my point expertly like most of you righties do unknowingly.

Supermadmutha: "this country was built off of the backs, sweat and blood of folks whose skin wasn't white"

Supermadmutha: "I didn't claim we built America, we played a part in the building of America"

Supermadmutha: "this country was built off of the backs, sweat and blood of folks whose skin wasn't white"

Supermadmutha: "I didn't claim we built America, we played a part in the building of America"

LOL he's not only a racist negro, he's a STUPID racist negro, the best kind. And he wonders why like 5% of all businesses are owned by blacks.

That stupid racist negro couldn't build an IKEA bookcase if the directions were written in ghetto english.

You check the thread you’re in, pal? It’s complaining about the image of Haitian and border patrol interacting. It’s feigned outrage. You prove my point expertly like most of you righties do unknowingly.

Your assumption that I have a desire to conform to...positions because they are held by other people on my side,

shows the way YOU think.

It has nothing to do with me.

My position is that if people like you, wanted US to be open for humanitarian outreach to sad stories like this,

then you should not have exhausted our finite generosity, with 50 years of massive Turd World Immigration, legal and illegal.

DEPORT THEM ALL.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday called images of a U.S. Border Patrol agent on horseback chasing Haitian migrants “horrific,” but declined to say what consequences there should be for his actions.

Psaki was asked repeatedly to comment on "photos of border agents on horseback using what appear to be whips on Haitian migrants" and whether it was appropriate behavior.

WTF is this 1821?

Folks should be outraged over this.

WTH is VP Harris?

WTH is the CBC? If they are silent on this we should never vote for them again.
Did you happen to watch the video, Cletus? Spinning those reins is a common way to keep pedestrians back from contact with the horses. There is ZERO imaging of any of those riders using the reins to lash out at the fecking MIGRANT INVADERS FROM HAITI.
If you think that's a lie, go to a Mardis Gras Parade and watch the guys on horseback when crowds push in too close. Or you can just continue to squeal like a butt hurt child...

Dude, you're just being stupid.
You are stupid and dumb as well.
All contributions that your ancestors made were under the rules, directions, inventions, and systems laid out by white people.
Actual many black folks invented or discovered something and white folks stole their ideas, that was the rule and direction.
Of course their labor helped, but saying blacks built America, is like saying an irrigation sprinkler head built the garden.
No dumb ass it wasn't labor, these brilliant minds actually created and found. I didn't say black folks built America, we played a role in the creation of it.
By the way, can you remember the name of your first affirmative action black professor that told this lie to you?
Can you remember the name of the racist professor that taught you this bullshit you are spewing?

Did you happen to watch the video, Cletus? Spinning those reins is a common way to keep pedestrians back from contact with the horses. There is ZERO imaging of any of those riders using the reins to lash out at the fecking MIGRANT INVADERS FROM HAITI.
If you think that's a lie, go to a Mardis Gras Parade and watch the guys on horseback when crowds push in too close. Or you can just continue to squeal like a butt hurt child...
Save the excuses dumb ass, we have heard them all. I thought they were trying to pull the officers down off their horses, but we have yet to see that on video. It is hard for me to make contact with a horse when I am running from it moron.

Forum List

Back