Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

hahaha people get sued on the time

xiden actually worked as a US Senator…to stop the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education.

You calling someone racist, is mere projection because you openly support known racist
Actually most folks aren't sued by the US Gov't for racial discrimination. Yet you are a Trump Humper that supports a racist. Why is today everything we see that is racist comes from Republicans, conservatives, righties, etc.

So why is it that Republiklans are the ones defending these actions.

Dick head WTF

Yea this was done for years to black folks in this country, I guess old racist like you enjoyed seeing it happen again.
No I did not enjoy it. No one was whipped. If there had been real whipping, that I would have enjoyed. You are just ignorant of what real whipping looks like. Take those criminal invaders, strip them naked and show me where they were whipped. I want stripes and blood. Not there? No one was whipped.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday called images of a U.S. Border Patrol agent on horseback chasing Haitian migrants “horrific,” but declined to say what consequences there should be for his actions.

Psaki was asked repeatedly to comment on "photos of border agents on horseback using what appear to be whips on Haitian migrants" and whether it was appropriate behavior.

WTF is this 1821?

Folks should be outraged over this.

WTH is VP Harris?

WTH is the CBC? If they are silent on this we should never vote for them again.
znsnsnnsnsmsmsmnxnss.jpg

wuhwhshshjjsjs.jpg

Superbad, Blacks did not build anything. That is a hard pill to swallow, but look at post European Africa, and places like Haiti. Whites maybe hired some Blacks to drag cement or other building materials to a site but do you imagine, seriously, a team of Negroids could build a Greek style building? The distance between a mud hut and a space station is pretty vast. Sorry. :dunno:

What is additionally mind boggling is those ugly ass beasts who are not strutting around like a gorilla does, holding an infant in one arm while seeking food, are going to get impregnated ASAP. Do the ridiculous Democrats consider an illegal alien beast impregnated on US soil (and the subsequent offspring) US citizens?

Last edited:
White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday called images of a U.S. Border Patrol agent on horseback chasing Haitian migrants “horrific,” but declined to say what consequences there should be for his actions.

Psaki was asked repeatedly to comment on "photos of border agents on horseback using what appear to be whips on Haitian migrants" and whether it was appropriate behavior.

WTF is this 1821?

Folks should be outraged over this.

WTH is VP Harris?

WTH is the CBC? If they are silent on this we should never vote for them again.
Democrats love whipping darkies!
1632385530836.jpeg

The jewish zionist who supports an ethnostate that prohibits entry of those of a different ethnicity Chuck Schumer says protecting the borders is evil.

None of that means they get a pass to move here uninvited.

YOu are just making up shit, and I ask again, WHY?
Just proving no one cares about Haitians and whips or even deportation. It doesn’t matter to you except if it’s about political points. Sad.

Just proving no one cares about Haitians and whips or even deportation. It doesn’t matter to you except if it’s about political points. Sad.
All Americans if they want to bring justice and economics to the world as many spout must have their living standards reduced. Over some decades it has been. Concurrent with the massive rise in social programs and extreme feminism, political correctness, diversity, quotas and the movement from equality to what is officially known as "equity". Taxes will continue to rise in all ways at the same time inflation which is a tax, runs much higher. Printing more Fiat Currency keeps this game going. For now, the downturn we do not know how bad it will be if the government became suddenly responsible.

Forum List

Back