Psaki already out???

The vacuous "circle back" bitch can't handle that job? Remember the hell Sarah Sanders dealt with?

Unbelievable...

She doesn't even answer questions or say anything that other people haven't already written for her to repeat!!! She can't handle THAT JOB?

I can't wait for some bed wetters to come to her defense, frankly I doubt they will because they all pretty much avoid threads where even the dumbest of them know they will be owned.

You tube? Awesome source there dumb fuck.

Does this help you out?

Yep more believable now. Leaving in a year is not exactly abandoning ship there though . Lol.

The vacuous "circle back" bitch can't handle that job? Remember the hell Sarah Sanders dealt with?

Unbelievable...

She doesn't even answer questions or say anything that other people haven't already written for her to repeat!!! She can't handle THAT JOB?

I can't wait for some bed wetters to come to her defense, frankly I doubt they will because they all pretty much avoid threads where even the dumbest of them know they will be owned.

They'll circle back to you on that one.

Unbelievable...

Could it be that Psaki has a conscience and can't stomach lying for the Biddens anymore?

I doubt it.....may be she doesn't want to work for Cameltoe Harris.....when Biden is gone soon.:dunno:

Forum List

Back