PSA: Klobuchar is a Democrat in Name Only (DINO)

Paul08

Feb 20, 2020
1) She is the most vocal supporter of opening the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness to copper nickel mining. I live in Minnesota. Her constituents are some of the most liberal in the country. They are currently battling this thing in the courts because a nickel mine will lead to deforestation, contaminated water, pollution, CO2 emissions. We have protests about it regularly here. Cons want it. Libs don't.

2) On gun control she said "The first question I ask is 'would this affect my uncle in the deer stand?'" funny youd think the first thought youd have on whether or not to allow military style weapons in the hands of civilians would be dismembered first graders not some dumb hick who thinks killing defenseless animals is a good time.

3) she supported the action against Libya in 2011. Libya is now a haven for Muslim fundamentalists. hmmm sounds familiar to another country we wasted countless dollars and lives on.

4) Myon Burrell. She sent an innocent kid to prison in 2002.

5) she's against M4A, likes Obamacare, which is unpopular among libs and cons alike.

I could probably add more but those are some that stand out for me. Amy looks and sounds good but her policies are all over the place and screams "centrism." if we are going to accomplish anything, we dont need pols who only want to put their foot halfway in the door

"Centrist" (a comical title) or not, she's in the Democratic Party, and drags the party with her wherever she goes.
oh well shes in what 4th place? I mostly just dislike her for her local work. shes too con to be liked by libs and too lib to be liked by cons. so she wont win

1) She is the most vocal supporter of opening the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness to copper nickel mining. I live in Minnesota. Her constituents are some of the most liberal in the country. They are currently battling this thing in the courts because a nickel mine will lead to deforestation, contaminated water, pollution, CO2 emissions. We have protests about it regularly here. Cons want it. Libs don't.
Horsheshit.

Polymet isn't in the BWCA, you lying sack of shit....And they've jumped through more EPA and MNDNR hoops than any mining operation in the history of the nation.

Know-nothing city dwelling fools like you are keeping needlessly depressed towns like Ely away from well-paying and environmentally respectful mining jobs, with your lame-assed virtue signaling.

Horsheshit.

Polymet isn't in the BWCA, you lying sack of shit....And they've jumped through more EPA and MNDNR hoops than any mining operation in the history of the nation.

Know-nothing city dwelling fools like you are keeping needlessly depressed towns like Ely away from well-paying and environmentally respectful mining jobs.
Wow "lying sack of shit." nice people around here.

its a few miles away. close enough to have a major impact on the environment and the tourism sector. sue me

Horsheshit.

Know-nothing city dwelling fools like you are keeping needlessly depressed towns like Ely away from well-paying and environmentally respectful mining jobs.

its a few miles away. close enough to have a major impact on the environment and the tourism sector. sue me
Lying is a shitty way to win friends and influence people.

So you now admit it's not in the BWCA.....In fact is far more than just "a few miles away"......Pants on fire.

Horsheshit.

Then quit lying.
It's the equivalent of saying "liar! you said 129 people were injured when really it's 127!"

the area where they want to build is virgin, pristine land. Klobuchar and her GOP friends want to rape it. theres a reason native Americans are fighting it and that it has been tied up in court for years

Horsheshit.

Then quit lying.
It's the equivalent of saying "liar! you said 129 people were injured when really it's 127!"

the area where they want to build is virgin, pristine land. Klobuchar and her GOP friends want to rape it. theres a reason native Americans are fighting it and that it has been tied up in court for years
Like I said....You're a city dwelling know-nothing, who lives and dies by the virtue signal.

I have friends in Duluth and other parts northward, who are dying for the jobs and spin-off businesses that will benefit from Polymet....Get back to your overpriced hipster brew and your tie-dyes, and leave the process of economic growth and development to the adults.

2) On gun control she said "The first question I ask is 'would this affect my uncle in the deer stand?'" funny youd think the first thought youd have on whether or not to allow military style weapons in the hands of civilians would be dismembered first graders not some dumb hick who thinks killing defenseless animals is a good time.

3) she supported the action against Libya in 2011. Libya is now a haven for Muslim fundamentalists. hmmm sounds familiar to another country we wasted countless dollars and lives on.

5) she's against M4A, likes Obamacare, which is unpopular among libs and cons alike.

I could probably add more but those are some that stand out for me. Amy looks and sounds good but her policies are all over the place and screams "centrism." if we are going to accomplish anything, we dont need pols who only want to put their foot halfway in the door

Again --- there's no such thing as a "DINO" or "RINO". If a person is a Democrat or a Republican, then that's what they are, period.

A Senator's gig is to represent the people of her state, in this case Minnesota. It is NOT and never has been to represent X Y or Z political party. She works for the people of Minnesota, not the people of the Democratic Party.

What don't you partisan hacks GET about this? We've only been doing it for two and a half centuries.

Again --- there's no such thing as a "DINO" or "RINO". If a person is a Democrat or a Republican, then that's what they are, period.

A Senator's gig is to represent the people of her state, in this case Minnesota. It is NOT and never has been to represent X Y or Z political party. She works for the people of Minnesota, not the people of the Democratic Party.

What don't you partisan hacks GET about this? We've only been doing it for two and a half centuries.
:auiqs.jpg:

Go ahead, read it for yourself.

Show me where it says jack shit about "parties".

Another I love abortions but don’t want guns because they could kill kids lol

1. If you do away with it, you won't have two nickels to rub together.

2. My first thought is that hunters are NOT dismembering school children. God you're fucking stupid.

3. Agreed. We should never have been in Libya. Nuke the fucks and then go home.

4. I have no idea who Myon Burrell is. I doubt the kid was innocent.

5. M4A? This is a political forum. God, you're fucking stupid.

Amy Klobuchar is 100% grade AAA progressive and not very bright.

Horsheshit.

Then quit lying.

Like I said....You're a city dwelling know-nothing, who lives and dies by the virtue signal.

I have friends in Duluth and other parts northward, who are dying for the jobs and spin-off businesses that will benefit from Polymet....Get back to your overpriced hipster brew and your tie-dyes, and leave the process of economic growth and development to the adults.
Your friends' paychecks are not as important as the viability of the planet and the health of the local environment. Get back to your assault rifles and bigotry, and leave the environment to people who realize that humans are only 1 species but the most destructive force on earth

1. If you do away with it, you won't have two nickels to rub together.

2. My first thought is that hunters are NOT dismembering school children. God you're fucking stupid.

3. Agreed. We should never have been in Libya. Nuke the fucks and then go home.

4. I have no idea who Myon Burrell is. I doubt the kid was innocent.

5. M4A? This is a political forum. God, you're fucking stupid.

Amy Klobuchar is 100% grade AAA progressive and not very bright.
You lose all credibility when you call for the genocide of an entire country. Go back to the stone age with your 3rd century logic.

She is a garden variety liberal democrat. Her answer about the 2nd Amendment was a slick way to say only deer hunting should be considered in gun ownership.

Abortion kills kids. so do fucknuts with guns. i am against both. nice of you to make wrong assumptions about me though

Abortion kills kids. so do fucknuts with guns. i am against both. nice of you to make wrong assumptions about me though
How does a gun kill kids! Bad gun put it in jail!

Go ahead, read it for yourself.

Show me where it says jack shit about "parties".

I did not say that it did, and you missed the point entire.

How does a gun kill kids! Bad gun put it in jail!
you must not be able to read. I said fucknuts with guns. man I knew Trump people were uneducated but man this isnt helping your guys' case

New Topics

Forum List

Back