PS5 Finding one.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Since I'm down from my hip surgeries I thought I'd get a new 70 inch big screen hung over the fireplace with a drop down bracket that'll drop the screen several feet to bring it to a better viewing angle. Have a 60 in. Sony upstairs in the game room but climbing the stairs would be a total pain in the hip.
Looking for a PS5 since my old PS is ancient.
I've found em but people are gouging the shit out purchasers and trying to find one is a total bitch!!!
I looked for places that I could just pay in advance so when they did get restocked I'd be in. No such luck so far.
Anyone have a good option as to where to get one? Looking for the console model with the blue ray. I dont mind paying a couple hundred over shelf price but I'll be damned if I'm going ass up $400 bucks over sticker price.

Since I'm down from my hip surgeries I thought I'd get a new 70 inch big screen hung over the fireplace with a drop down bracket that'll drop the screen several feet to bring it to a better viewing angle. Have a 60 in. Sony upstairs in the game room but climbing the stairs would be a total pain in the hip.
I've found em but people are gouging the shit out purchasers and trying to find one is a total bitch!!!
I looked for places that I could just pay in advance so when they did get restocked I'd be in. No such luck so far.
Anyone have a good option as to where to get one? Looking for the console model with the blue ray. I dont mind paying a couple hundred over shelf price but I'll be damned if I'm going ass up $400 bucks over sticker price.
I don't know if the prices will come down anytime soon...I got bored one day last week and found my old PS1 and two games Gran Turismo and Resident evil...with a little tweaking I was able to get it to play on my smart TV...Now I can't put it down...its taking up a lot of my free time...lol
get better soon!...

Just buy a PS4. The difference in graphic quality is negligible. Save some cash.

Ordered 3 games.
Two Modern warfare games and a Gran Turismo game.
Going to wait before I ass up the money for the latest steering,brake,clutch and shifter system for Grand Turismo. They're pretty pricey at $400 bucks plus the price of the chair at $380.

Ordered the G923 wheel and pedal set and the extra side shifter...it comes with paddle shifters but I wanted the six speed manual shifter.
Along with the the openwheeler seat set up.
Also added the the seat height extender since it's a bitch to get out of a low seat after the back/hip surgery.

All told the racing setup was around 1k.

1629245309860.png

1629245428379.png

1629245680112.png

The Wife is giving me a bit of shit but she knows I'm kinda fucked when it comes to doing the the things I used to do.
I figure this will keep me occupied until I get past the healing process.

Kinda looking forward to seeing if all my buddies from Modern Warfare are still around.
It's been a good 8 years since I played on a regular basis.
I jumped in my FJ and drove to Vegas from Houston to hang out with a buddy from Modern Warfare named FlunderButt.
Had a great time!! We spent 3 or 4 days playing Modern Warfare and then spent two weeks off roading through the desert.
We followed the wagon train trails from Vegas to Southern California. It was cool as hell finding the springs the indians used along with the holes they ground corn in.

My partner has been looking for the xsx or a ps5 for months now , he had a xsx and it died with in a week of getting it

Just buy a PS4. The difference in graphic quality is negligible. Save some cash.

That is incorrect.

Demons souls looks amazing on PS5 with a 4k tv that has hdr. The new ratchet and clank game is wonderful on PS5 also.

Many older games have a rock steady framerate that doesn't stutter during graphically intense moments either. A lot of PS4 games load much faster also thanks to the new hard drive. And a lot of PS4 games have free next patches to take advantage of it, a lot have next gen patches that does more than just small enchantments and adds in 4k resolution, new lighting effects and more.

Why buy a new system and not be able to take full advantage of PS4 games and not be able to play PS5 games.

PS5 is also whisper quiet compared to the PS4.

And let alone comes with a library of 20 some full PS4 games to download.

Forum List

Back