Proving Trump And Mainstream America Is Right: 62% Of Americans Favor Keeping Confederate Statutes

A Rasmussen poll couple days ago showed the same thing basically, that a majority of Americans are against the removal of the Confederate statues and monuments. This proves Trump is right and the Bolshevik leftist are completely out of touch with reality and common sense.

Poll: 62% of Americans Favor Keeping Confederate Statues
Gonna have the feds enforce that? Charlottesville was a local decision.
. Local, meaning corrupt City or County council members under huge pressure from the left to give in to their demands, and this without taking it to the voters of Virginia ??? Why not a state wide vote of the people on the matters ? No, because then it all fails immediately is why. Time to stop the dictator left from taking over this nation by force. Put the issues to the people for a vote. My condolences go out to the lady that got killed in Charlottesville... Sad situation that was.

If they want to keep the statues, fine. Move them off of state or federal property and put them up on private land.
. You willing to let go of your hold on the federal government or state government by putting everything or every issue to an honest vote ??

If they want to keep the statues, fine. Move them off of state or federal property and put them up on private land.
No! They're fine where they are.

Really? I thought this country was all about winners, and sorry, but the South lost the civil war. Why would this country want to celebrate losers? I thought your leader Trump was all about winners.

It's good the side of US slavery lost. Keeping statutes of that horrible time in history is tantamount to Germans keeping statutes of Hitler.

A Rasmussen poll couple days ago showed the same thing basically, that a majority of Americans are against the removal of the Confederate statues and monuments. This proves Trump is right and the Bolshevik leftist are completely out of touch with reality and common sense.

Gonna have the feds enforce that? Charlottesville was a local decision.
. Local, meaning corrupt City or County council members under huge pressure from the left to give in to their demands, and this without taking it to the voters of Virginia ??? Why not a state wide vote of the people on the matters ? No, because then it all fails immediately is why. Time to stop the dictator left from taking over this nation by force. Put the issues to the people for a vote. My condolences go out to the lady that got killed in Charlottesville... Sad situation that was.

Ah, so that usual bidness about states rights and local control when it goes the way you prefer. Thought so.

. You willing to let go of your hold on the federal government or state government by putting everything or every issue to an honest vote ??

I'm a private citizen and I only have one vote out of the thousands available in my area. Exactly HOW do I have a hold on the federal or state government? The Republicans have the House, Senate, presidency, as well as governorships and a solid majority in most states. Republicans and the conservatives are the ones who have a hold of the government.

And yeah................I WOULD like to see everything put up to an honest vote. For starters, get rid of the electoral college. I thought this country was one person, one vote.

I'm a private citizen and I only have one vote out of the thousands available in my area. Exactly HOW do I have a hold on the federal or state government? The Republicans have the House, Senate, presidency, as well as governorships and a solid majority in most states. Republicans and the conservatives are the ones who have a hold of the government.

And yeah................I WOULD like to see everything put up to an honest vote. For starters, get rid of the electoral college. I thought this country was one person, one vote.

People get to drawn up in the bloviating of elections instead of concentrating on the most important aspect, stagnant wages.

People get to drawn up in the bloviating of elections instead of concentrating on the most important aspect, stagnant wages.

Agreed. Minimum wage should be at least 10.50 hour right now.

DHdDaYcVwAAMkX2.jpg

Jefferson Davis Memorial Highway monument tarred and feathered
Jefferson Davis Memorial Highway monument tarred and feathered

It's good the side of US slavery lost. Keeping statutes of that horrible time in history is tantamount to Germans keeping statutes of Hitler.
. Just like a human being is multifaceted in life, and multidementional in character (having their strong points and their weak points be they good or bad), but it doesn't mean everything about the person is bad. These individuals who have been honored in statue form, we're honored for their outstanding bravery in adverse situations, genius in military strategy, and leadership among the troops who didn't blink when followed the orders that were given in battle... These men have been studied by the military for hundreds of years now. They were also honored for their loyal to God, country, family, and military service whether during the revolution, and/or the civil war. Yes, slavery was a blight on one part of their character and record for sure, but it didn't make up the whole soldier, general or the whole man. This nation yes made a mistake being led by the devil to think that it was ok to use slaves to harvest thousands of acres of cotton and rice. We should have never went down that road, but at the time the nessesities seemed to entise men to do tragic things like justifying slavery to farm the lands with, and to feed and clothed the world with. Politicians were just as corrupt then as they are now, and they led some brilliant military men into a very deadly situation. The left blames the soldier or general when these types are prone to following command and orders. The statues honoring these men services should remain, and history preserved as it always has been in America. The attack on statues, Christian's, the wealthy in general or the poor is an attack on America as a whole, and it should be met with strict law enforcement to end such attacks on our history in this nation. Like I said before, if one side of it is removed, then it all must be removed. Period.

Since you were apparently off at the neo-Nazi rally for a week you wouldn't know that this bullshit has already had a thread about it.

The South lost the Civil War. Why are we still defending losers?
. Defending America's history.. They're has always been winners and losers in everything, and people aren't perfect no not one of them. If you can cast a stone because your perfect, then cast it, but my bet is you can't so leave history as a reminder to us about our past. The left gets angry because it wants total control soon, but the past warns against such a thing or it won't allow that to happen, so they want the past out of their way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back