Proven Corrupt Liar, Kentucky A.G. Cameron, Has Been Putting His Thumb on the Scales of the Law in favor of Lawlessness

As myself, and many others, have been saying all along, this corrupt bastard has been lying and trying to smear the deceased victim Breonna Taylor.

All in favor for some racist anti-black narrative

Behold...
  1. Daniel Cameron Defends Breonna Taylor Decision
  2. Kentucky AG Calls Out 'Celebrities, Influencers, and Activists' in Wake of Breonna Taylor Decision: They 'Will Try to Tell Us How to Feel'
  3. Breonna Taylor Family Lawyer Demands Kentucky AG Release Grand Jury Transcripts: Was This Justice or a 'Sham Proceeding?'
  4. Breonna Taylor Family, Activists Condemn Kentucky AG: He is ‘Committed to the White Supremacy He is Upholding’
  5. Ky. AG Cameron to release grand jury recording Wednesday following grand juror motion
  6. Grand juror’s motion in Taylor case is ‘stunning development’
  7. Breonna Taylor case: Attorney for grand juror who filed for transcripts, recordings to be released awaiting declaration of rights for his client
  8. Daniel Cameron to Release Breonna Taylor Deliberation Tapes
  9. AG Daniel Cameron granted extension for releasing Breonna Taylor grand jury recording
As you can see above, the bastard has been pushing a false anti-black narrative to smear the deceased victim. These lawless bastards even went so far as to offer same alleged drug dealer, a plea deal that would have given him probation...IF he would have simply implicated the deceased victim Breonna Taylor.

That was a lie, however, he was honorable and turned them down. This is the same alleged drug-dealer that this whole mess was about. He was allegedly so terrible they had to get a no-knock warrant to bust down his door right now! This is who the authorities, under this corrupt Kentucky A.G. offered this plea-deal to.

I mean, the corruption and racism and white supremacy never stops. But that's what you can expect in Republican-led precincts.

For a more concise breakdown, check out this video essay....

You still posting ?

I have to give you credit.

Not many people can have as many threads shoved back up their asses as you have and keep posting.

I have to admire someone who can continue to participate in a group where 75%+ of the group think's their the class fool.

You provided nothing but a narrative and a lot of bullshit.

You're the Racist. You're disagreeing with a Black politician. That's racist.
Pointing out racism and racists isn't, in itself, racist or racism.

Do yourself a favor and SMACK yourself upside the head, dunce.

tenor.gif

Not by everyone.

In your case, however, it is clearly the case.

As myself, and many others, have been saying all along, this corrupt bastard has been lying and trying to smear the deceased victim Breonna Taylor.

Behold...
  2. Kentucky AG Calls Out 'Celebrities, Influencers, and Activists' in Wake of Breonna Taylor Decision: They 'Will Try to Tell Us How to Feel'
  3. Breonna Taylor Family Lawyer Demands Kentucky AG Release Grand Jury Transcripts: Was This Justice or a 'Sham Proceeding?'
  4. Breonna Taylor Family, Activists Condemn Kentucky AG: He is ‘Committed to the White Supremacy He is Upholding’
  5. Ky. AG Cameron to release grand jury recording Wednesday following grand juror motion
  7. Breonna Taylor case: Attorney for grand juror who filed for transcripts, recordings to be released awaiting declaration of rights for his client
  9. AG Daniel Cameron granted extension for releasing Breonna Taylor grand jury recording
As you can see above, the bastard has been pushing a false anti-black narrative to smear the deceased victim. These lawless bastards even went so far as to offer same alleged drug dealer, a plea deal that would have given him probation...IF he would have simply implicated the deceased victim Breonna Taylor.

That was a lie, however, he was honorable and turned them down. This is the same alleged drug-dealer that this whole mess was about. He was allegedly so terrible they had to get a no-knock warrant to bust down his door right now! This is who the authorities, under this corrupt Kentucky A.G. offered this plea-deal to.

I mean, the corruption and racism and white supremacy never stops. But that's what you can expect in Republican-led precincts.

And that’s at the root of the problem – far too many on the right refuse to acknowledge the racism and hate.

How can they.

It's not there.

As we have found out, just like the Tamir Rice case he never allowed a vote on the charges he claimed the grand jury refused to indict the officers on. Lying to the public like this put an end to the career of the prosecutor in Cleveland and it will do the same thing here. It's crazy how these people are willing to protect the police up to and including ending their political careers.

This is why the violence will continue. It was interesting for him to note that the warrant was gained through illegal actions. He is claiming that isn't up to him to investigate but B.S. He could have stopped the violence by doing the right thing from the beginning but for whatever reason he did not.
We know why he did it.

Pandering to Trump and his racist Republican anti-black supporters.

That's so funny......he is black. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Behold...

I think you nailed this boot lickin, Uncle Tom.

Only took 17 posts.

A black man that thinks for himself =====> Uncle Tom.

Behold...

I think you nailed this boot lickin, Uncle Tom.

Only took 17 posts.

A black man that thinks for himself =====> Uncle Tom.

Actually, it is sad in 2020.

As we have found out, just like the Tamir Rice case he never allowed a vote on the charges he claimed the grand jury refused to indict the officers on. Lying to the public like this put an end to the career of the prosecutor in Cleveland and it will do the same thing here. It's crazy how these people are willing to protect the police up to and including ending their political careers.

This is why the violence will continue. It was interesting for him to note that the warrant was gained through illegal actions. He is claiming that isn't up to him to investigate but B.S. He could have stopped the violence by doing the right thing from the beginning but for whatever reason he did not.
We know why he did it.

Pandering to Trump and his racist Republican anti-black supporters.

Please prove your assertion.

The released audio tapes are proving everything I've posted to be 100% correct.

Things are coming apart at the seams for this bastard...

Behold...

It's fun to watch supposed anti-racists people, go out and attack everyone who is their own color, who disagrees with them.

And they say I'm racists? Is that a joke?

I don't need any of the links or the videos, or anything else. The Breonna Taylor was screwing a drug dealer. Then she allowed said drug dealer to use her apartment. Then police got a warrant. When they executed the warrant, they were fired upon. They returned fire. Taylor died.

The police officers did nothing wrong.

End of story. Game over. Nothing more to discuss on this.

Anyone who disagrees with that, needs to provide more evidence.... or they are wrong. Period. :)

It's fun to watch supposed anti-racists people, go out and attack everyone who is their own color, who disagrees with them.

I don't need any of the links or the videos, or anything else. The Breonna Taylor was screwing a drug dealer. Then she allowed said drug dealer to use her apartment. Then police got a warrant. When they executed the warrant, they were fired upon. They returned fire. Taylor died.

Anyone who disagrees with that, needs to provide more evidence.... or they are wrong. Period. :)
None of what this liar posted is true.

Not watching an hour video. Did the boyfriend still fire first when the police identified themselves? Yes, he did

(I can say that too, if that's what you call an argument)

Forum List

Back