Prove to the left that you're above the bullshit

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Make your own threads and DON'T bump old bullshit from the left. Set an example. I know of 4 threads that I could EASILY bump just to mock someone.

If you're serious about "for the country" don't reciprocate

• Banned
In other words don't bump old threads. If you're not creative enough to make your own posts just STFU.........

candycorn

The wheel goes round and round.

I am having deja vu of 2008.

In other words don't bump old threads. If you're not creative enough to make your own posts just STFU.........

candycorn
I disagree. I don't want to start a new thread when I can find an old thread that is already discussing it. For example today I found a bunch of conservatives old posts where they love and respect Bill O'Reilly. Why start a new thread?

• Banned

candycorn
I disagree. I don't want to start a new thread when I can find an old thread that is already discussing it. For example today I found a bunch of conservatives old posts where they love and respect Bill O'Reilly. Why start a new thread?
You bumped my thread which was neither pro nor con. You're an idiot and here you are bumping yet another outdated, pointless thread.

Forum List

Back