PROVE RACISM.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
This is like the boy that cried wolf, Jesse Smollett or and the American (whose name I won't mention ) that married prince Harry. Prove it. Cry wolf all you want, just prove it. That goes for the American main stream media as well. Stop bashing police or whites.

Time for a dose of objectivity. Although I don't care for being villainized for being white, I cannot deny my ancestors did racist things. Will I atone for their atrocities? No. I am not responsible for or purveyor of racism in any form.

Okay, here's a proof of racism:

Article IV Section 3(3) The Confederate States may acquire new territory; and Congress shall have power to legislate and provide governments for the inhabitants of all territory belonging to the Confederate States, lying without the limits of the several states; and may permit them, at such times, and in such manner as it may by law provide, to form states to be admitted into the Confederacy. In all such territory, the institution of negro slavery as it now exists in the Confederate States, shall be recognized and protected by Congress, and by the territorial government: and the inhabitants of the several Confederate States and Territories, shall have the right to take to such territory any slaves lawfully held by them in any of the states or territories of the Confederate state

Have a good day!

A couple of millionaires talking with a billionaire about how oppressed they are. And crying over it.

I used to think that I wasn't racist. Oh well, live and learn. When I see blacks dominate in tv commercials and know that this country is still two thirds white, it offends me. There are twice as many hispanics as there are blacks in this country yet rarely see them. Gays, yuk. I suppose it is any one trying to cram that stuff down my throat that just makes me want to vomit it up.

This is like the boy that cried wolf, Jesse Smollett or and the American (whose name I won't mention ) that married prince Harry. Prove it. Cry wolf all you want, just prove it. That goes for the American main stream media as well. Stop bashing police or whites.
MaryL loves these proving racism threads.

She's not even original she's already did a prove racism thread. She did do it in lower caps this time I suppose

Other entries.

1. Can you prove racism ?
2, Define racism ?

I'm just wating for the fourth one.

I used to think that I wasn't racist. Oh well, live and learn. When I see blacks dominate in tv commercials and know that this country is still two thirds white, it offends me.
Free at last !! Black people can promote white owned and run companies by being in a 30 second commercial selling toilet roll or candy. Yeah free at last!!

There are twice as many hispanics as there are blacks in this country yet rarely see them.
And that's how power works. You don't see most powerful people. You wouldn't recognise the owners of Nike, Coca Cola, Walmart, KFC, Starbucks, Twitter, Google, Red Lobster and most major companies if they knocked on your door.

But I know one thing. NONE OF THEM ARE BLACK

Article IV Section 3(3) The Confederate States may acquire new territory; and Congress shall have power to legislate and provide governments for the inhabitants of all territory belonging to the Confederate States, lying without the limits of the several states; and may permit them, at such times, and in such manner as it may by law provide, to form states to be admitted into the Confederacy. In all such territory, the institution of negro slavery as it now exists in the Confederate States, shall be recognized and protected by Congress, and by the territorial government: and the inhabitants of the several Confederate States and Territories, shall have the right to take to such territory any slaves lawfully held by them in any of the states or territories of the Confederate state

Have a good day!
Yeah, you bring up the Confederates who were, still are and always will be the Democrat racists...

All that needs to be done to prove racism is for the OP to look in the mirror.

Next.

I used to think that I wasn't racist. Oh well, live and learn. When I see blacks dominate in tv commercials and know that this country is still two thirds white, it offends me.
Free at last !! Black people can promote white owned and run companies by being in a 30 second commercial selling toilet roll or candy. Yeah free at last!!

There are twice as many hispanics as there are blacks in this country yet rarely see them.
And that's how power works. You don't see most powerful people. You wouldn't recognise the owners of Nike, Coca Cola, Walmart, KFC, Starbucks, Twitter, Google, Red Lobster and most major companies if they knocked on your door.

But I know one thing. NONE OF THEM ARE BLACK
I hate to break it to you, but all those are publicly owned and traded companies. No individual owns them. Millions of people, a large percentage of which are black own them through their retirement plans and private stock purchases.

AZrailwhale
I hate to break it to you, but all those are publicly owned and traded companies. No individual owns them. Millions of people, a large percentage of which are black own them through their retirement plans and private stock purchases.

All the major companies in America are owned by white people. Every major company in America is run by someone or someone's. Some one who has the final world. Call them founder, or maybe a board, but every company has a chief or chiefs of some sort

Have a good day!
Yeah, you bring up the Confederates who were, still are and always will be the Democrat racists...
All of the old dixiecrats became republicans when the voting rights act was passed in 1965. They are still just as racist as they ever were. Didn't think much of them were they voted democrat and don't think much of the now.
Semper Paratus
Coasties rule

Forum List

Back