Prove racism is real.

There is racism on both sides. Quit playing the victim.
So you claim that all the Affirmative Action discrimination in America (57 years of it), by far the largest racial discrimination, against the largest number of people (whites), is
"playing the victim" ?

No discriminations against blacks comes anywhere close to AA against whites. Blacks are America's racial discrimination BENEFICIARIES - big time.

I have to say to you are either blind to reality, or a baldfaced liar.
Name them

Name the fortune 500 companies were white dudes are standing down and rolling out the red carpet for blk dudes ?

Mattter of fact. Name any major company that is run by black people ? Name one. That is on the same level as Nike, KFC, Coca Cola, Walmart, Amazon, Exxon Mobil, Bershire Hathaway, AT&T, Costco, JP Morgan Chase, FedEx, Wells Fargo, Paypal, Ebay, Penguin Books. Facebook. Google, Insta, Twitter ? ABC, CBS, FOX ? Universal music group, Sony BMG

Name one. I mean we blacks are taking over right ? All this AA were are getting has you white folks in the toilet right ?

The floor is yours

You keep repeating the same nonsense over and over. Are you going to tell us again how black guys can't lose a fight? We've heard all your stupid bullshit over and over. Maybe you should try communicating like a normal human being once in a while.
Dude, I have to buy you a beer. Aren't we both in Boston?

We are, though I'll be in Lexington in a few hours for a few hours. I cover a lot of miles of the Bay State on an average day. I used to run a small private school in your neighborhood back in the day.

There is racism on both sides. Quit playing the victim.
So you claim that all the Affirmative Action discrimination in America (57 years of it), by far the largest racial discrimination, against the largest number of people (whites), is
"playing the victim" ?

No discriminations against blacks comes anywhere close to AA against whites. Blacks are America's racial discrimination BENEFICIARIES - big time.

I have to say to you are either blind to reality, or a baldfaced liar.
Name them

Name the fortune 500 companies were white dudes are standing down and rolling out the red carpet for blk dudes ?

Mattter of fact. Name any major company that is run by black people ? Name one. That is on the same level as Nike, KFC, Coca Cola, Walmart, Amazon, Exxon Mobil, Bershire Hathaway, AT&T, Costco, JP Morgan Chase, FedEx, Wells Fargo, Paypal, Ebay, Penguin Books. Facebook. Google, Insta, Twitter ? ABC, CBS, FOX ? Universal music group, Sony BMG

Name one. I mean we blacks are taking over right ? All this AA were are getting has you white folks in the toilet right ?

The floor is yours

You keep repeating the same nonsense over and over. Are you going to tell us again how black guys can't lose a fight? We've heard all your stupid bullshit over and over. Maybe you should try communicating like a normal human being once in a while.
Dude, I have to buy you a beer. Aren't we both in Boston?

We are, though I'll be in Lexington in a few hours for a few hours. I cover a lot of miles of the Bay State on an average day. I used to run a small private school in your neighborhood back in the day.
Outstanding! Lexington is a nice town.

As many more dark-skinned people enter the country, allowed in by Joe Biden, the situation will get worse and worse
Not exactly true. The dark skinned people have been migrating to the US through the past decades. And low fertility rates among the White Americans only deepen the gap.

All ethnic groups are experiencing falling fertility rates.
Yes, but the Whites have one of the lowest. It is the only racial/ethnic group which are projected to considerably decline by the half of the century.

Fertility rates among Latino immigrants are falling fastest of any demographic.
Maybe they are. But I suppose that are still higher than the Whites'.

As many more dark-skinned people enter the country, allowed in by Joe Biden, the situation will get worse and worse
Not exactly true. The dark skinned people have been migrating to the US through the past decades. And low fertility rates among the White Americans only deepen the gap.

Yes, but the Whites have one of the lowest. It is the only racial/ethnic group which are projected to considerably decline by the half of the century.

And?

And?
What does this 'and' mean? In my first post I said that dark-skinned people have been migrating to the US for decades and low fertility rates among the Wites only deepen the gap (I.e. tge share of dark-skinned people in the US is increasing while the share of the Whites is declining).

You seem to disagree with my point. Lowering fertility rates among the minorities wont reverse this trend according to demographic projections. So, it is my turn to ask - and?

Anyone who "plays" the victim is pathetic but there are victims are of all races .... ALL RACES.
White people claim that they are victims all the time. Victims of AA, victims of islam victims of reverse racism, victims of the the "left", victims of feminism. White people love playing victims, So long as they get to choose which victims count

Anyone who "plays" the victim is pathetic but there are victims are of all races .... ALL RACES.
White people claim that they are victims all the time. Victims of AA, victims of islam victims of reverse racism, victims of the the "left", victims of feminism. White people love playing victims, So long as they get to choose which victims count
As I was saying, we are all real victims but some play victim to cover their incompetence or to get at what they have no right to have. When I was young everybody dreamt of finding a million dollars in an envelope in the road or faking "whiplash" and collecting large sums of money by suing someone.

Deranged? Here’s some friendly advice for you: Using words that you do not understand will get expensive and you obviously cannot afford it.

I am a 3-year Army veteran of which one year I fought in war and you clearly do need a lesson on why soldiers fight. But I guess you didn’t learn a whole lot about real life in the barracks after a dump with a flushing toilette, a hot shower, and a Joan Wayne movie marathon.

Unemployment and destitution are the main reasons but you are not capable of seeing the plight of humanity with any clarity or compassion.

See my statement – just above this one.

You most certainly do have a racist attitude by the quote I included from you. Maybe you should read it again or have someone read it for you.
What is your point? None.If you don’t understand then try improving your vocabulary.
Again, you are racially-ethnically oriented. That is racist in itself.
This absurd, pile of distorted drivel has no beginning, no middle, no end, and is just a total mess, put here by someone who has no clue of what the hell you are talking about, if it could even be described as talking.

Lucky for you. I came along and set you straight in Post # 39. As to whether you capitalize on that or not, is not my problem.
As for racism, do you support race-based Affirmative Action ? If so, YOU are a deranged racist.

Last edited:
In many of the cases you cited, not only are white people victims, but so are people of every race, including blacks.

1615971188473.png

And when I was discriminated against by Affirmative Action, many years ago, also victimized were Hispanics and Asians.

As I was saying, we are all real victims but some play victim to cover their incompetence or to get at what they have no right to have. When I was young everybody dreamt of finding a million dollars in an envelope in the road or faking "whiplash" and collecting large sums of money by suing someone.
Some talk about others "playing victim", to cover for their guilt in engaging in that victimization. People have every right to get what is being given, without being discriminated against by race, as Affirmative Action does.

And those who are the beneficiaries of Affirmative Action (most often blacks), are the ones who are playing victim, thereby using that as the false premise to justify their use and support of Affirmative Action.

But quantitatively, Affirmative Action is by far, the largest racial discrimination in America, victimizing the largest group of people (whites, Asians, and men of all races). And this victimization is real, not "playing"

Exactly true. What you posted has nothing to do with my post that you quoted. As I said > "As many more dark-skinned people enter the country, allowed in by Joe Biden, the situation will get worse and worse"

Sure, dark skinned people have been migrating to the US through the past decades. And now they occupy jobs that formerly were occupied by whites. (ex. James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, FL. White employees > currently less than 1%

I have seen the reality of racism from a different side than you. Whites who play the victim are pathetic.
What "reality of racism from a different side" are you talking about ? And whatever it is, it does not contradict the reality of of Affirmative Action against whites one iota. YOU are who is pathetic.

Name themName the fortune 500 companies were white dudes are standing down and rolling out the red carpet for blk dudes ?
The floor is yours

The floor has been mine for this question for 9 years, and I have answered it dozens of times - where have you been ? Yes, you blacks have taken over. In many ways, in many places for many years. Name them ? Sure.

At Memphis State University, In 1977, I, and 17 other non-blacks were denied assistantships, causing most to drop out of the graduate school, and obliterating the careers that would have been. 8 assistantships were given - all to blacks, based on race, not qualification.

James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, Florida, and Bay Pines VA Hospital in St Petersburg, FL have 99% minority employee staff (doctors, nurses, clerical, technicians, maintenance, etc) Heavily black. I've been treated at the JAH VA Hospital about 50 times over the past 10 years. I've seen thousands of employees, I have never seen a white male working there. Go see for yourself.

At Workforce Tampa, on a bit smaller scale, same situation. Mostly black employees. Few or no whites.

I shop in 2 WalMarts all the time. Mostly blacks working there. Very few whites.

How about TV commercials ? The actors. Any whites there ? Not many nowadays.

As for your " fortune 500 companies", they may be run by whites at the top, but those whites are bending over backward to avoid being called a racist, and are employing Affirmative Action discrimination benefitting blacks, and victimizing whites, left & right.
Go see their employee racial composition.

Last edited:
Exactly true. What you posted has nothing to do with my post that you quoted. As I said > "As many more dark-skinned people enter the country, allowed in by Joe Biden, the situation will get worse and worse"

Sure, dark skinned people have been migrating to the US through the past decades. And now they occupy jobs that formerly were occupied by whites. (ex. James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, FL. White employees > currently less than 1%
Of course they occupy this jobs. And this tendency will only be widening. I hope you dont expect to be otherwise.

Deranged? Here’s some friendly advice for you: Using words that you do not understand will get expensive and you obviously cannot afford it.

I am a 3-year Army veteran of which one year I fought in war and you clearly do need a lesson on why soldiers fight. But I guess you didn’t learn a whole lot about real life in the barracks after a dump with a flushing toilette, a hot shower, and a Joan Wayne movie marathon.

Unemployment and destitution are the main reasons but you are not capable of seeing the plight of humanity with any clarity or compassion.

See my statement – just above this one.

You most certainly do have a racist attitude by the quote I included from you. Maybe you should read it again or have someone read it for you.
What is your point? None.If you don’t understand then try improving your vocabulary.
Again, you are racially-ethnically oriented. That is racist in itself.
This absurd, pile of distorted drivel has no beginning, no middle, no end, and is just a total mess, put here by someone who has no clue of what the hell you are talking about, if it could even be described as talking.

Lucky for you. I came along and set you straight in Post # 39. As to whether you capitalize on that or not, is not my problem.
As for racism, do you support race-based Affirmative Action ? If so, YOU are a deranged racist.
Yes, I see your logic now. When I say racism is real you say I am wrong and the reason is ...... because racism is real. I can see you're in a hurry so I'll get out of your way.

protectionist in a hurry.gif

Forum List

Back