Proud to be White

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?

Proud to be White

I think I've seen it in the Constitution, somewhere, everyone has the right to be proud of his single-most important achievement. No one, not a single person on earth, shall be allowed to cast aspersions on them for it.

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?

I have nothing to feel "guilty" about.

Nah, publicly expressing "white pride" is a sure fire way to get yourself blacklisted and quite possibly attacked by a mob.

Im2 is proud to be living in a white country. If not, he would be eating bushmeat and fighting off Ebola with his brethren

White people on the brain, that's IM2.
Sounds like he wishes that he was white. LOL.

And if he is white, then he is some kind of far left psycho who thinks that he should have been born as someone or something else.

Actually according to the 2010 census, white folks account for 72.4% of the US population.

Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia

Black or African Americans account for 12.6% but a large portion of those are either partly or half white, so....

Actually according to the 2010 census, white folks account for 72.4% of the US population.

Black or African Americans account for 12.6% but a large portion of those are either partly or half white, so....

Overstated. Arabs and other groups who are obviously not of european heritage are chalked up as white for some reason.

Overstated. Arabs and other groups who are obviously not of european heritage are chalked up as white for some reason.

Wouldn't that depend on which box they checkd on the census? I would guess that most of them identify as being "white", but some might check the "other" box.

Wouldn't that depend on which box they checkd on the census? I would guess that most of them identify as being "white", but some might check the "other" box.

Pretty sure there is no "arab" box to check.

I didn't know it until I looked it up, but there are only 1.6 million people who defined themselves as simply Arab, and a further 224,241 as Other Arab. Other groups on the 2010 Census are listed by nation of origin, and some may or may not be Arabs, or regard themselves as Arabs.

Arab Americans - Wikipedia

That would be a measly 0.6% of the entire US population. I would guess that many of those who didn't identify as "Arab", call themselves "white."

I didn't know it until I looked it up, but there are only 1.6 million people who defined themselves as simply Arab, and a further 224,241 as Other Arab. Other groups on the 2010 Census are listed by nation of origin, and some may or may not be Arabs, or regard themselves as Arabs.

That would be a measly 0.6% of the entire US population. I would guess that many of those who didn't identify as "Arab", call themselves "white."

Which artificially inflates the white crime rate statistics.

Which artificially inflates the white crime rate statistics.

I see that.

USA citizens should be rated by I.Q, police record and finances. Whitey fall quick. Especially Bobby Roy whos uncle and dadyy is the same dude.

White people on the brain, that's IM2.
This is the race and racism section.

Stop :boo_hoo14::CryingCow:

lol@u.png

I am proud to be white and if you have an issue with it, well do I really care?

I do not feel I am superior to any other race but you feel like all whites on this board act that way.

Your hatred for anyone that disagree with you is well noted and you judging anyone here whole being as bigoted as you are is hilarious!

New Topics

Forum List

Back