Proud Boys now consider their Dear Leader a complete failure

Can't get past NYT paywall but one can always find these stories elsewhere. GREAT news!!

And speaking of Proud Boys - Ruh Roh! :)

Trump showed what a gutless coward he was by instigating a 6 month liars spree over voter fraud inciting the masses of Trumpet Deplorable Mobs and then doing an about face to save his ass by abandoning them....
These people are the mist Gullible of the Gullible. They have coughed up about 250 million dollars so that their Dear Leader can play some extra rounds of golf. And he sold it as saving his second term. AND THEY BELIEVED HIM! :laughing0301:

PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU SENT THE GREAT LEADER YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. I want to know who to laugh at.

Did he really do that?

What evidence do you have?

seriously. I'm not aware of this incident.

But is there ANY proof that he did what you say? Or is this just another lie you folks tell ?
Yes, he really did that. Now that he has his supporters money, he can golf more days a week.

NO,
You said he "Stole" donations and used it for personal reasons.

Are you aware he is the first US President in history to donate ALL his 1/2 million salary every year to charity?

It is possible that nefarious Democrats are illegally using his name to solicit fake contributions.

That seems more likely than your story to be honest.

Afgain, what PROOF do you have? ANY at all ?

If you've paid any attention, you would know I wasn't Trumps biggest fan, so if you have proof....by all means
You think he isn't gonna steal some of the donations he was sent? You really are gullible if you think otherwise.

No! He is not the first to donate his salary. John F Kennedy donated his salary.

I remind you that the Dear Leader was found in court to have stolen from his own charity. You gave him money to pay off huge debts that are coming due. He cloaked the reason for the fund raising in an attempt for a second term. Stop being a Fool!

Most on the Right don't realize that Trump was not free to do as he pleases.

If he did, he'd get JFK'd for pissing off the Establishment

Biden on the other hand is a complete sell out and can be bought easily. China got first dibbs on Biden.

It might be interesting to see who the highest bidder for Biden is....China or the establishment.

Either way....for all his great service to the country for 47 years, he'll wind up richer than Bill gates.

This China/ Biden crap is getting out of hand. Evidence please!

Trump showed what a gutless coward he was by instigating a 6 month liars spree over voter fraud inciting the masses of Trumpet Deplorable Mobs and then doing an about face to save his ass by abandoning them....
These people are the mist Gullible of the Gullible. They have coughed up about 250 million dollars so that their Dear Leader can play some extra rounds of golf. And he sold it as saving his second term. AND THEY BELIEVED HIM! :laughing0301:

PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU SENT THE GREAT LEADER YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. I want to know who to laugh at.

Did he really do that?

But is there ANY proof that he did what you say? Or is this just another lie you folks tell ?
Yes, he really did that. Now that he has his supporters money, he can golf more days a week.

NO,

Are you aware he is the first US President in history to donate ALL his 1/2 million salary every year to charity?

It is possible that nefarious Democrats are illegally using his name to solicit fake contributions.

He only made 400k a year and did not donate it to charity

Trump is not the first president to donate his salary. Former Presidents John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover, both wealthy before they took office, donated all their earnings. Forbes reports Trump’s net worth as of July 9 at $2.1 billion, making him the first president to be a billionaire.

I wouldn't exactly call those "charitable" donations.

But this is off track.

The question was about the claim that Trump used campaign donations for personal pleasure.

THAT is what is in question.

Did he really do that?

NO,

If you've paid any attention, you would know I wasn't Trumps biggest fan, so if you have proof....by all means
You think he isn't gonna steal some of the donations he was sent? You really are gullible if you think otherwise.

No! He is not the first to donate his salary. John F Kennedy donated his salary.

I remind you that the Dear Leader was found in court to have stolen from his own charity. You gave him money to pay off huge debts that are coming due. He cloaked the reason for the fund raising in an attempt for a second term. Stop being a Fool!

No, he did not steal them. You are nuts.

You are apparently unaware of the harsh laws against doing that.

YOUR candidates might, but Trump is too smart to do that, and too wealthy to need it.

Conclusion:

JimH52 Lied

When repeatedly asked politely for proof of his claim, he could not provide any

The claim that Trump used campaign donations for golfing has been DEBUNKED

NEXT

Never will understand, Trump followers donated 30 million dollars to a billionaire? given to his fund to do with pretty much as he pleased, did even a penny go towards supporting those he whipped into a frenzy, mass capital rally, & those who attacked or verbally assaulted our Democratic process? less than perfect system we all agree, But its what we have & we need to improve on the quality of the people we allow to run our nation.

Biden on the other hand is a complete sell out and can be bought easily. China got first dibbs on Biden.

It might be interesting to see who the highest bidder for Biden is....China or the establishment.

Either way....for all his great service to the country for 47 years, he'll wind up richer than Bill gates.

This China/ Biden crap is getting out of hand. Evidence please!

NO PROBLEMO !!!!

Here...from a source YOU TRUST....The Washington Times. Read it and weap

Hunter Biden demanded Chinese billionaire pay $10 million for ‘introductions alone,’ emails show

What else can I do for you that doesn't involve my booted foot ?

Never will understand, Trump followers donated 30 million dollars to a billionaire? given to his fund to do with pretty much as he pleased, did even a penny go towards supporting those he whipped into a frenzy, mass capital rally, & those who attacked or verbally assaulted our Democratic process? less than perfect system we all agree, But its what we have & we need to improve on the quality of the people we allow to run our nation.

Did you know Biden tried the same donation thing Trump tried ?

last check.....the go fund me account for Biden reached a new high and was up to $11.00

:auiqs.jpg:

Man, you're prepared to make any excuse for his failures. Nothing is ever Trump's fault.

And let's lie about Biden again, while you're at it. Donald Trump was selling pardons, and contracts with the federal government, but let's talk about the non-existent evidence of Biden's corruption shall we? How stupid and gullible are you.

Biden has put his tax returns out there so you can SEE where Biden made every nickle he has. All while Donald Trump is being sued for tax evasion, fraud, and conspiracy to commit fraud.

How long has Rudy 'Squid Head' Giuliani had Hunter's "Laptop from Hell!" hidden in his pants?

When is Ukraine ever going to give him and his Borsht Boys all that "evidence" of Biden corruption?

What ever became of Cry Baby's mewling that Obama had "spied" on his campaign?

Are those matters in the queue right behind the Trump Justice Department contriving a shred of evidence or two to indict and prosecute Hillary Clinton so they can finally "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!"?

So much whining. So little action.

Did he really do that?

NO,

No, he did not steal them. You are nuts.

You are apparently unaware of the harsh laws against doing that.

YOUR candidates might, but Trump is too smart to do that, and too wealthy to need it.

Conclusion:

JimH52 Lied

When repeatedly asked politely for proof of his claim, he could not provide any

The claim that Trump used campaign donations for golfing has been DEBUNKED

NEXT
This is what I said....

[/QUOTE]These people are the mist Gullible of the Gullible. They have coughed up about 250 million dollars so that their Dear Leader can play some extra rounds of golf. And he sold it as saving his second term. AND THEY BELIEVED HIM! :laughing0301: [/QUOTE]

All that money that you people have given him was for him to fight for a second term. That fight is over. He will now use that money for his own use. And we don't know how "rich" the Liar in Chief is. He won't show his tax returns. He is a shell game artist. He borrows over his head and then uses that money to leverage against existing debt.

You are being a Fool if you still think this man cares about you. He has done it before and he will do it again...

When you pop the orange balloon, the cultists become lost. Adrift on a sea of melancholy.

You'd think that PBs, Boogs, and Qs could get tough and do something, but they're cut from the cloth of followers and cheerleaders. Too bad, so sad.

Deprived of their God Emperor, proud boys, the Q-balls, neo-nazis, boogaloo boys, oath keepers, three percenters, and quite a few white supremacists are in a tizzy.

‘I’m Just Devastated’: Inauguration Sows Doubt Among QAnon Followers

I really think the Trump-dependent all need to form a survivor group with a regular, weekly super-spreader jamboree hajj at Mecca-a-Lago.

(No pedophile pizzas will be served on Tuesdays and Thursdays!)

Another low information, CNN viewer.
Richard Spencer endorsed Biden, not Trump.
Biden eulogised at the funeral of a KKK leader.
The Proud Boys is probably more ethnically diverse than most Biden rallies.

As many of us who are not cultist have been saying for years, Trump does not give a damn about his base or his supporters. Trump is totally transactional. What have you done for me lately is his motto.

When it came to sleaze the Proud Boys were out of their league. Trump is the crown prince of manipulation. Well, manipulation of the weak, insecure type. In other words his base. The Proud Boys were played like fiddles. (But so were his base, so don't feel bad)

Of course, they all deserve to be in jail if they participated in the insurrection or engaged in criminal acts.

There is no honor among thieves and that applies to Trump and the Proud Boys.
99.99% of those at the Capital were peaceful. Cops opened the doors in some cases and let them in.
They took some selfies, and left when told to leave.
Only an idiot would describe it as "terrorism" "insurrection" or "treason".
Defending free speech and fair elections is not treason, it's duty.

When you pop the orange balloon, the cultists become lost. Adrift on a sea of melancholy.

You'd think that PBs, Boogs, and Qs could get tough and do something, but they're cut from the cloth of followers and cheerleaders. Too bad, so sad.
Trump was on 51% approval just 2 days ago.
PLEASE stop LYING! The Liar in Chief is gone. You lost. Get over it! He has NEVER had an approval rating over 49%.

As many of us who are not cultist have been saying for years, Trump does not give a damn about his base or his supporters. Trump is totally transactional. What have you done for me lately is his motto.

When it came to sleaze the Proud Boys were out of their league. Trump is the crown prince of manipulation. Well, manipulation of the weak, insecure type. In other words his base. The Proud Boys were played like fiddles. (But so were his base, so don't feel bad)

Of course, they all deserve to be in jail if they participated in the insurrection or engaged in criminal acts.

There is no honor among thieves and that applies to Trump and the Proud Boys.
99.99% of those at the Capital were peaceful. Cops opened the doors in some cases and let them in.
They took some selfies, and left when told to leave.
Only an idiot would describe it as "terrorism" "insurrection" or "treason".
Defending free speech and fair elections is not treason, it's duty.
YOU ARE A LIAR!

Trump was on 51% approval just 2 days ago.
PLEASE stop LYING! The Liar in Chief is gone. You lost. Get over it! He has NEVER had an approval rating over 49%.
Stop watching Fake News.
Rasmussen poll had him at 51% on his last day in office.
He also polled 18% in the Most Admired Person poll to Biden at 3%. More popular than Obama.

Forum List

Back