Proud Boys now consider their Dear Leader a complete failure

Deprived of their God Emperor, proud boys, the Q-balls, neo-nazis, boogaloo boys, oath keepers, three percenters, and quite a few white supremacists are in a tizzy.

‘I’m Just Devastated’: Inauguration Sows Doubt Among QAnon Followers

I really think the Trump-dependent all need to form a survivor group with a regular, weekly super-spreader jamboree hajj at Mecca-a-Lago.

(No pedophile pizzas will be served on Tuesdays and Thursdays!)

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 1.30.58 PM.png

Oh, such Irony! :heehee:

Actually, the real irony is how miserable you lefties still are....even after your dreams came true :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, such irony!

You (of all people) want to talk about IRONY?? NOTHING BEATS YOUR OWN AVATAR !

54346.jpg

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

I guess the expression on the face of my avatar juxtaposed with the expression "Happy Joy" is lost on you. Sad.

Welp,
Seeing where you spent the last 4 years crying over Trump.......

But nice try,

Yep...OH! The IRONY :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, the real irony is how miserable you lefties still are....even after your dreams came true :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, such irony!

54346.jpg

I guess the expression on the face of my avatar juxtaposed with the expression "Happy Joy" is lost on you. Sad.

Welp,

But nice try,

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What does a cult do when the cult leader turns out to be a fraud

Gee, I guess they thought he would pardon or at least bail them out? Ha Ha! They should have realized a long time ago that their Dear Leader is only concerned about the Dear Leader. He is playing golf in Florida now while they are coming up with bail money. Now quite a few of them will be going to jail. SWEET!

Welcome to the party.

Oh, such irony!

You (of all people) want to talk about the IRONY of being miserable??
NOTHING BEATS YOUR OWN AVATAR !

54346.jpg

Yeah this shill is obviously a black man who loves people that murder women and children the fact his hero is a black man same as him who did just that,

Most on the Right don't realize that Trump was not free to do as he pleases.

If he did, he'd get JFK'd for pissing off the Establishment

Biden on the other hand is a complete sell out and can be bought easily. China got first dibbs on Biden.

It might be interesting to see who the highest bidder for Biden is....China or the establishment.

Either way....for all his great service to the country for 47 years, he'll wind up richer than Bill gates.
You are making way too much sense for the shill to comprehend,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Gee, I guess they thought he would pardon or at least bail them out? Ha Ha! They should have realized a long time ago that their Dear Leader is only concerned about the Dear Leader. He is playing golf in Florida now while they are coming up with bail money. Now quite a few of them will be going to jail. SWEET!
Tough snot. You don't get to engage in violence.

I still think this is great, because it shows the true evil and hypocrisy of all left-wingers and Democrats. We have been completely consistent in our views condemning violence.

You on the other hand, have not. Proving once again how we are just flat out better people than you.

Screenshot_2021-01-21 Cartoons of the Day January 19, 2021 National Review.png

That's all there is to it. We're better than you. That's part of why you hate us I think.

Oh, such irony!

54346.jpg

Welp,

But nice try,

Just pointing out the lies from his biggest fans.

They wanted to re-form and hit the capitol building again. He underbussed them, pardoned a few underbosses and capos and abandoned the foot soldiers. They got played and they're starting to realize it.

Most on the Right don't realize that Trump was not free to do as he pleases.

If he did, he'd get JFK'd for pissing off the Establishment

Biden on the other hand is a complete sell out and can be bought easily. China got first dibbs on Biden.

It might be interesting to see who the highest bidder for Biden is....China or the establishment.

Either way....for all his great service to the country for 47 years, he'll wind up richer than Bill gates.
You sound miserable....too bad....

How does being correct sound miserable?

Actually, all of you on the left still seem miserable. Even after getting your dream come true.

You're all still here, bitching and moaning as usual.

I suspect you'll be thinking of Trump for the next years years as well.
Really? You see, your senses are skewed due to the blackness that has surrounded you since the Coup Attempt failure on January 6th.

The thing about very smart people like me and many on the Right, is that we seem really dumb to stupid people (like you) :spinner:
You guys are so smart that you now are having to retain attorneys to stay out of jail....BRILLIANT!

Trump showed what a gutless coward he was by instigating a 6 month liars spree over voter fraud inciting the masses of Trumpet Deplorable Mobs and then doing an about face to save his ass by abandoning them....
These people are the mist Gullible of the Gullible. They have coughed up about 250 million dollars so that their Dear Leader can play some extra rounds of golf. And he sold it as saving his second term. AND THEY BELIEVED HIM! :laughing0301:

PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU SENT THE GREAT LEADER YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. I want to know who to laugh at.

Trump showed what a gutless coward he was by instigating a 6 month liars spree over voter fraud inciting the masses of Trumpet Deplorable Mobs and then doing an about face to save his ass by abandoning them....
These people are the mist Gullible of the Gullible. They have coughed up about 250 million dollars so that their Dear Leader can play some extra rounds of golf. And he sold it as saving his second term. AND THEY BELIEVED HIM! :laughing0301:

PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU SENT THE GREAT LEADER YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. I want to know who to laugh at.

Did he really do that?

What evidence do you have?

seriously. I'm not aware of this incident.

But is there ANY proof that he did what you say? Or is this just another lie you folks tell ?

Did he really do that?

But is there ANY proof that he did what you say? Or is this just another lie you folks tell ?
Yes, he really did that. Now that he has his supporters money, he can golf more days a week.

They were warned. Everyone knows how trump is in for trump only. If you don't have something trump wants or can benefit trump, he abandons.

He has decades of history of that.

This couldn't happen to more deserving traitors to our nation. That's what they are. Traitors to the constitution and our democratic republic.

Did he really do that?

Yes, he really did that. Now that he has his supporters money, he can golf more days a week.

NO,
You said he "Stole" donations and used it for personal reasons.

Are you aware he is the first US President in history to donate ALL his 1/2 million salary every year to charity?

It is possible that nefarious Democrats are illegally using his name to solicit fake contributions.

That seems more likely than your story to be honest.

Afgain, what PROOF do you have? ANY at all ?

If you've paid any attention, you would know I wasn't Trumps biggest fan, so if you have proof....by all means

Last edited:

Did he really do that?

NO,
You said he "Stole" donations and used it for personal reasons.

Are you aware he is the first US President in history to donate ALL his 1/2 million salary every year to charity?

It is possible that nefarious Democrats are illegally using his name to solicit fake contributions.

That seems more likely than your story to be honest.

Afgain, what PROOF do you have? ANY at all ?
He only made 400k a year and did not donate it to charity

Trump is not the first president to donate his salary. Former Presidents John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover, both wealthy before they took office, donated all their earnings. Forbes reports Trump’s net worth as of July 9 at $2.1 billion, making him the first president to be a billionaire.

As many of us who are not cultist have been saying for years, Trump does not give a damn about his base or his supporters. Trump is totally transactional. What have you done for me lately is his motto.

When it came to sleaze the Proud Boys were out of their league. Trump is the crown prince of manipulation. Well, manipulation of the weak, insecure type. In other words his base. The Proud Boys were played like fiddles. (But so were his base, so don't feel bad)

Of course, they all deserve to be in jail if they participated in the insurrection or engaged in criminal acts.

There is no honor among thieves and that applies to Trump and the Proud Boys.

Forum List

Back