Proud Boys messages show how dysfunctional they were after January 6th

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Proud Boys descended into dysfunction after US Capitol riot, new messages show

So Trump played the Proud Boys like a fiddle. He is still laughing about the idiots who believed his lies. Now they pay.....while he puts all the blame on them.

Proud Boys descended into dysfunction after US Capitol riot, new messages show

So Trump played the Proud Boys like a fiddle. He is still laughing about the idiots who believed his lies. Now they pay.....while he puts all the blame on them.
Do you have a legitimate source?

I also want to know if the OP has a reliable source to link to.

XiNN....roflmfao

The Most Busted Name in Fake News
tenor.gif

Defense attorneys for Ethan Nordean, a leader of the Proud Boys in Washington state, released a rough transcript of the audio messages in a court filing. The FBI, which had seized Nordean's cell phone, found the audio clips on the Telegram app and produced the transcript. Prosecutors gave it to Nordean's lawyers as part of their legal obligations to turn over evidence to criminal defendants.
"We are f--ked...they are coming for us," one member said, according to court filings, which say the chat happened on February 1 as the national manhunt for Capitol rioters ramped up.
4 takeaways from the latest batch of Trump's election-related emails

4 takeaways from the latest batch of Trump's election-related emails
Another member said that the situation "completely f--king crashes and burns on us." The same person went on to criticize other Proud Boys who handled communications and security on January 6, saying, "I mean, f--k, 'tifa looks like professionals compared to us," referring to Antifa.

The Proud Boys are a fake group. A handful at best, most of whom are undercover law enforcement or working media moles, isn't a real threat or even a real group.

Libs can pretend that they are important outfits, but that is a lie.

The Proud Boys are a fake group. A handful at best, most of whom are undercover law enforcement or working media moles, isn't a real threat or even a real group.

They were pretty "important" on June 6. Not so much any more> Same for the Oathkeepers you used to love so much

They're real....Maybe a few thousand nationwide......But nowhere near what the moonbats hype them up to be.

XiNN....roflmfao

You really hate facts...don't you?

Facts I like.

Fake News I don't.
These are emails that the FBI turned over the the idiot's email to their defense attorney. So these are facts....but you keep humping trump's leg. The real fake news is called FOX.

You do realize how silly you sound?

XiNN....roflmfao

Facts I like.

Fake News I don't.
These are emails that the FBI turned over the the idiot's email to their defense attorney. So these are facts....but you keep humping trump's leg. The real fake news is called FOX.

When you're dealing with people who post the following, you really need to remember they are bat crap crazy and have no grasp of reality.

Biden Will Never Be President.png

XiNN....roflmfao

Facts I like.

Fake News I don't.

When you're dealing with people who post the following, you really need to remember they are bat crap crazy and have no grasp of reality.

View attachment 502040
No doubt...reality and truth left them a long time ago.

XiNN....roflmfao

Facts I like.

Fake News I don't.

View attachment 502040

China Biden stole this Election.

He IS NOT the rightful President, he is a thief. He will NEVAH be a rightful President.

And you can quote me until the cows come home......America and the whole world knows the truth! ;)

1623884713398.png

XiNN....roflmfao

Facts I like.

Fake News I don't.

It's also a fact that there are FBI infiltrators and informants everywhere.....They managed to stop the alleged kidnapping attempt in Michigan (with nearly half of the "kidnappers" being one or the other), but had NFI what the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and 3%-ers were up to?

And you still trust the word of the FBI spooks?...You realize how loony you sound?

This may have been posted. Nothing to be proud about.

"And so began Berry's journey into the dark world of the Wisconsin chapter of the Proud Boys."

'They joined the Wisconsin Proud Boys looking for brotherhood. They found racism, bullying and antisemitism.'

Forum List

Back