Proud Boys leader is hawking BLM & anti-Trump paraphernalia!

Love is a skin head, clearly.

:auiqs.jpg:
Added - Thanks!

"Militia, Freemen, IRA
Feminists, Panthers, Radical gays
Zapitistas down by Mexico way
Right to lifers have your say
Shiites, contras, break away
Anarchist punks in the USA
Once you start you're here to stay
So come on everybody, Lets bomb today"

Mustard Plug? :lol:
My ex and I were among the last to leave a Chinese joint in Portland circa ‘93.
So this gal comes around refilling/ consolidating ketchup & mustard bottles making very rude noises.
I decided then & there that if I were ever to start a punk band, the name’d be …
Mustard Fart!

Love is a skin head, clearly.

:auiqs.jpg:
Added - Thanks!

"Militia, Freemen, IRA
Feminists, Panthers, Radical gays
Zapitistas down by Mexico way
Right to lifers have your say
Shiites, contras, break away
Anarchist punks in the USA
Once you start you're here to stay
So come on everybody, Lets bomb today"

Mustard Plug? :lol:
My ex and I were among the last to leave a Chinese joint in Portland circa ‘93.
So this gal comes around refilling/ consolidating ketchup & mustard bottles making very rude noises.
I decided then & there that if I were ever to start a punk band, the name’d be …
Mustard Fart!

They are actually a pretty highly regarded band in the underground second wave ska scene among progressives and anti-racists. ;)

. . . especially now that gen Z is just discovering this genre which crusades for and unites all people together. Apparently, the third wave has begun. . . oye, I'm getting too old for this.

Ska’s New Generation Is Here To Pick It Up Pick It Up​

It doesn't matter what the Proud Boys leader does. The inflation that Democrats have unleashed on this country is what matters. Totalitarian Democrats are destroying our economy, thanks to people like Bernie and this new stupid generation we have created.

It doesn't matter what the Proud Boys leader does. The inflation that Democrats have unleashed on this country is what matters. Totalitarian Democrats are destroying our economy, thanks to people like Bernie and this new stupid generation we have created.

Yes it does. It shows just how badly those two groups were infiltrated with frauds. It also shows Chris wray's fbi were part of the

Homos in MAGAdrag

Yet its the alt right group selling anti tramp stuff, funny how you turned against so quickly.

I kid not :laughing0301:

In the age of liberal-led cancel culture, this was a brilliant move. It also reminds me of the tactic used by ANTIFA where they fly under the flag of anti fascism so they can act like fascists.

Crafty.

Like Bozworth selling Boz Buster T-shirts.

Leftists hate free enterprise.

Wonder how many you, Biff, IM2, MarcATL, have bought.

Crafty.

Or it would be like any of us selling Rump paraphernalia and spreading a stupid narrative we don’t agree with.

This is definitive evidence that Enrique and his pals have no integrity.

How about you Jimmy?

Last edited:

Crafty.

Or it would be like any of us selling Rump paraphernalia and spreading a stupid narrative we don’t agree with.

This is definitive evidence that Enrique and his pals have no integrity.

How about you Jimmy?

I love making money.

Cash deals are the best - Nosane?

You think I care or support Proud Boys??
My only loyalty is to conservatism , the constitution and the Hebrew Bible
Dude you’re a Trumpist. Trumpists are neirher conservatives nor constitutionalists ;)
People left their doors unlocked at night. People went to public areas with minimal security. They went to massive events with minimal security and were allowed to bring maximum food items with them. Then you happened. That is freedom to me.

In the age of liberal-led cancel culture, this was a brilliant move. It also reminds me of the tactic used by ANTIFA where they fly under the flag of anti fascism so they can act like fascists.

Want to know what “cancel culture” is? It’s the GOP buttholes who voted no on a Juneteenth holiday so they could cancel hundreds of years of black history.

Or it’s like the GOP buttholes who voted to cancel a non-partisan 1/6 commission because they fear the results will point to their complicity.

Or it’s like the GOP buttholes who voted against honoring Capitol Cops because they just want to disappear and whitewash the whole damn deal.

You have much to learn my wayward son.

Want to know what “cancel culture” is? It’s the GOP buttholes who voted no on a Juneteenth holiday so they could cancel hundreds of years of black history.

Or it’s like the GOP buttholes who voted to cancel a non-partisan 1/6 commission because they fear the results will point to their complicity.

Or it’s like the GOP buttholes who voted against honoring Capitol Cops because they just want to disappear and whitewash the whole damn deal.

You have much to learn my wayward son.

it is you that needs to learn about the Legislative and political process….big difference vs. commercial companies refusing service simply because of political views.

So he's using BLM and the anti trump movement to make money for his far right movement.
That would appear to be the case Dana.
Apparently the dude is cash strapped as he deals with a myriad of legal issues.
He’s lost the support of his fellow kooks. Appears to be ratting them out to save his own miserable hide.

So he's using BLM and the anti trump movement to make money for his far right movement.
That would appear to be the case Dana.
Apparently the dude is cash strapped as he deals with a myriad of legal issues.
He’s lost the support of his fellow kooks. Appears to be ratting them out to save his own miserable hide.

It's what I expect from far right radical conservative extremists.

You would think he could compete in the free market by selling Proud Boy t-shirts or shirts like these....are these shirts not popular?

20210107_224510.jpg

You would think he could compete in the free market by selling Proud Boy t-shirts or shirts like these....are these shirts not popular?

View attachment 503886
These are popular too. But ya need the unruly beard to pull off the look ;)

1624284101536.jpeg

Forum List

Back